HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What first attracted you to the democrat party ? Racism, Rapism, or Infanticide ?
Posted by: inquisitive inquirer ()
Date: February 10, 2019 05:41PM

hard to believe anyone takes the globalist dem signal virtueing seriously
sheep are gonna follow and not question
it is what they do
Attachments:
commie-npc-maker.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What first attracted you to the democrat party ? Racism, Rapism, or Infanticide ?
Posted by: gerrtard deep thoughts ()
Date: February 10, 2019 07:57PM

gerry please tell us all about justin being the greatest thing since apple pie again

Re: What first attracted you to the democrat party ? Racism, Rapism, or Infanticide ?
Posted by: Proud Democratic- ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:02PM

I think you're think about the Republican Party , I believe in equality

Posted by: born free ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:18PM

Proud Democratic- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think you're think about the Republican Party ,
> I believe in equality

i know you are but what am i ?

that is some weak shit gerrytard sock puppet

Posted by: Want better ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:26PM

What drew me to the Democrats is their beliefs align with mine. I don’t believe in greed and I like the idea of having a safety net for those who need a hand getting back on their feet. I believe in being educated and accepting of others regardless of race, creed or skin color. I believe in diplomacy and getting along with our world neighbors. Thank god republicanism is dying off.

Posted by: nigger lover ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:33PM

We're different, so can't we just celebrate our diversity?

Posted by: want better ... fool ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:56PM

Want better Wrote:
> What drew me to the Democrats is their beliefs
> align with mine. I don’t believe in greed and I
> like the idea of having a safety net for those who
> need a hand getting back on their feet. I believe
> in being educated and accepting of others
> regardless of race, creed or skin color. I believe
> in diplomacy and getting along with our world
> neighbors. Thank god republicanism is dying off.

thanks for reply...

so the following were your joining values:

1. lack of diversity of ideas
2. forcing folks through laws and taxes to do as soros wants
3. brainwashing via the public education system

i guess racism, rapism, and infanticide were just bonuses, so you are fine with new dem plank being kill babies 1 day before birth is legal, good, and ok ?

your party has been consumed by globalist satanist banksters and you don't have the ability to see it because you are "demoralized"

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:58PM

Your desperation Trump yuuuuuuuge.

Posted by: she lived for 1 week ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:51PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Your desperation Trump yuuuuuuuge.

says the demoralized fool...quiet for a couple of days, eh ?
va dems almost got through your programming, but the idiocy is strong with you...not much hope

Mother gives birth to dying daughter who saves other babies with her organs after she passed away...

the kind of bittersweet love and pain that parents who abort will never know

if they wake up to what they did, they will only have guilt for the rest of their lives

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/02/10/tennessee-mother-carries-dying-baby-to-term-to-donate-organs/

Posted by: local liberal ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:58PM

I was drawn by our pretending to love the niggers while we keep one boot on their necks.

Posted by: mtyd4 ()
Date: February 10, 2019 11:41PM

with the latest WA state law if passed you can add "MASS GRAVES" to you list

Posted by: 6ljxu ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:03AM

Free stuff

Posted by: Jdjuy ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:12AM

Hating straight white men and screaming about wishing for their torturous death, whilst a "hate has no home here" sign rests visibly in my front yard.

Posted by: Vh9yc ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:26AM

Incessant hypocrisy like I can say "I dont like greed" while demanding to take from others so I get free health care, college, rent, energy, cell phone, food.

Posted by: George Orwell ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:46AM

I like all the promises of free stuff while knowing that government can never deliver anything other than bare-minimum services. Also, I really appreciate the promises of taking from 'the haves' to fill the pockets of our ruling political overlords while we get just enough crumbs to not starve to death. It's really utopia.

Posted by: Ekkdd ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:51AM

Want better Wrote:
> What drew me to the Democrats is their beliefs
> align with mine. I don’t believe in greed and I
> like the idea of having a safety net for those who
> need a hand getting back on their feet. I believe
> in being educated and accepting of others
> regardless of race, creed or skin color. I believe
> in diplomacy and getting along with our world
> neighbors. Thank god republicanism is dying off.

Poor people are the greedy. I live and deal with them, you can support a poor person for some time, once they come across money, they don’t offer it to you, they don’t remember that you have been putting a roof over their head, or give them food for their survival, when they come across money, they think they are entitled to that money cuz they are victims.

Posted by: kunta kinte democrat ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:24AM

>
>
> Poor people are the greedy. I live and deal with
> them, you can support a poor person for some time,
> once they come across money, they don’t offer it
> to you, they don’t remember that you have been
> putting a roof over their head, or give them food
> for their survival, when they come across money,
> they think they are entitled to that money cuz
> they are victims.

agree, with different angle....humans are hard to enslave until they have been turned into animals

communism turns people into animals, caring only about survival, money.

destroy Christianity is primary goal of communism since it supports strong patriotic, cultural, and family ties.

brainwashing foolish christians into supporting baal worship (baby sacrifice) destroys christianity without the fools even realizing it

islam is a destructive force destroying patriotism, talmudic judaism IS the legalistic blueprint for the nwo

Posted by: Jonah Ryan ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:52AM

I became a democrat for the cool uniforms, although white can be tough to get stains out of - especially blood.

Posted by: libtard sacrifice breeder ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:20AM

silly libtard newbie, supposed to wear your handmaid wife uniform for baby sacrifice

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:24AM

This is perfect. Let rightards yell that racism is a justification for impeachment from the rooftops.

Posted by: Y’all Goan learn! ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:29AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> This is perfect. Let rightards yell that racism is
> a justification for impeachment from the rooftops.

Skull fucking a women while she tries to stop you is impeachable...not black face

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.