HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Foreigners Make Up 80 Percent of Swiss Prison Inmates
Posted by: savage nation ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:49AM

this i simple. switzerland sweden holland had near zero crime before being flooded with immigrants in the last few decades. the immigrants came from countries dedicated to crimes.

as a result the prisons are mostly new and housing mostly new immigrants do to their belief all countries are based on crime - except that these countries still are NOT (so we think). (and the odd local who came to deal with them perhaps)

it also shows switzerland sweden holland have not yet collapsed in corruption and have not been over-thrown by their own generosity - comparing to like, say, Atlanta or Detroit USA. but not for long if they are not careful. if you are "gullible" they will take advantage of it, those countries still are based on crime and being at the top of crime (without being arrested - a delicate balance)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Foreigners Make Up 80 Percent of Swiss Prison Inmates
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:51AM

There are like three prisoners in Switzerland. Its not a prison state like us. Their prisons are like 3 star hotels. Those are all detained migrants too dumb ass.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:19AM

I'm a fucking gay ass retard

Posted by: b6e6t ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:27AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are like three prisoners in Switzerland. Its
> not a prison state like us. Their prisons are like
> 3 star hotels. Those are all detained migrants too
> dumb ass.

a. There are over a 100 prisons in Switzerland.
b. detained migrants. You just made the argument the OP made.
c. what a dumbass you are.

Posted by: Science explains all ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:31AM

Niggers and sand niggers have more criminality than Anglo-saxons and Northeast Asians.

There are a host of reasons for this but genetics is probably the chief culprit. Without harsh winters, Niggers don’t have the delayed gratification trait of the Anglos and Japs/Chinks. So they tend to act out when McDonalds runs out of McNuggets, etc...(you know all the examples). Same with rape like our Lt. Governor. I would love to fuck Elsa Hosk, but I would never rape her because I ain’t a nigger. It’s that simple.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.