HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE!
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: February 13, 2010 11:54PM

I don't support the troops. That's right, I DON'T support the troops. It's not political...I just don't support them. If I said I did, I would be lying, now wouldn't I...kind of like every hayseed with a lance armstrong nut cancer bracelet and a little flag on the side of their car. NOBODY "supports the troops", unless maybe you actually do something tangible to support them, like work in some veterans' affairs shit, or make prosthetic limbs, or something like that. Stop lying. Stop saying things like this just because it's what you're supposed to say. I don't support the troops, I don't support the war, I don't even support the country. We're not the good guys in this movie, people. Stop it. Sarah Palin is a stooge, Obama is a puppet, Congress is a joke.

I hate this area, because all you've got are upper-middle class blowhard crackers like the ones who post here--the unregistered "we gotta do somethin' about those fat cats in Washington" posts we get almost daily--the 'No-Bama' crowd. I'm sick of it. You people are stupid. You're not smart. You have below average intelligence. You are dumb. Fuck the troops. You signed up for it. Stop feeding the war machine and maybe I'll start giving a shit about your getting 'stop-lossed'. Quit it. The troops--these almost mythical figures--are not heroes. They're mostly dumb, burnout, glue-sniffing kids who had nowhere else to go. Stop elevating 'The Troops' to a position of sainthood. It's not the way it is. They're just a lot of poor bastards who got fucked over by a lot of rich white men. This is how the 'fat cats in Washington' get over on you--by creating the sense that we have Heroes coming back in bodybags--get mad now--those towelheads are killin' our kinfolk, right? No. You people who build up these kids getting their limbs blown off over there in the desert are just the audience in a professional wrestling match. You're trained seals. Quit the hero-worship and get real about what's going on. How is it the US still hasn't caught Bin Laden? Because we're Batman and Bin Laden is The Joker...and what happens to Batman when The Joker goes away? He goes out of business. His rich ass has to find something else to do. Your government needs a boogeyman. To keep you afraid...always willing to give up just a little more of your personal freedoms. This is why the political bickering irritates me so much...you really don't get it. You mallet-head 'no-bama' 'adam and eve, not adam and steve' idiots get to start a brain-dead political bitch 'n' moan thread just about everyday, so here's mine.

Now cut it out before I give you a knuckle sammich.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE!
Posted by: § ()
Date: February 14, 2010 12:01AM

Mr. Misery. It looks like you could use a beer.

I'm with you on the troops. While I support them because they don't know any better, they have little options outside of the local Walmart when they are being recruited in the armpits of America.

Sarah Palin may disagree as she hails from Wasilla, the hairy navel of America.

Date: February 14, 2010 12:29AM

I ate fried food today.

See, I just deep-fried myself. I deserve it.
Attachments:
6755.jpg

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: February 14, 2010 12:37AM

§ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery. It looks like you could use a beer.

I think he's already had a beer or two.

Posted by: § ()
Date: February 14, 2010 12:38AM

Indeed. His arteries are like the Beltway.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 14, 2010 12:38AM

Fried twinkie.
Attachments:
20071006_deepfriedtwinkie.jpg

Date: February 14, 2010 06:13PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> § Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mr. Misery. It looks like you could use a
> beer.
>
> I think he's already had a beer or two.

wrong. I don't drink. Alcohol tastes awful...I don't know why anybody drinks when there's Pepsi around. I do, however, like my pills.
Attachments:
279pill_man_lores.jpg

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 14, 2010 09:50PM

You deep fry your food in a banquet hall?

Snaazzyyy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.