HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Danny Masterson cousin DIED like a little bitch
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: January 20, 2019 02:50PM

Danny Masterson cousin DIED like a little bitch
https://undergroundnewzinc.blogspot.com/2019/01/danny-masterson-cousin-died-like-little.html

At least 21 people were served justice or killed Tuesday in ah, you call it a terror attack, I call it self defense, at a hotel compound in Kenya — and one of the victims, American businessman Jason Spindler, was Danny Masterson’s cousin.

The actor, if you want to call him that, from That ’70s Show and The Ranch took to social media because he's a whiny little bitch who won't do shit but whine and cry all day like his cousin who begged for his life like a little bitch. And like all dumb ass Christian bitches thought his money could save him. What's all that money going to do for you now, bitch?

A group of men with guns and explosives rushed Nairobi’s DusitD2 compound and carried out the attack, which lasted into Wednesday morning. Masterson’s cousin, who would have turned 41 next week, had previously survived the Sept. 11 terrorist attack, by being late for work to Goldman Sachs.

“Scumbags known as Christians still raping and plundering in Kenya as we all now know,” Masterson wrote. “They served justice to two dozen people including my/our cousin #JasonSpindler. I know these hero's, who were already saved, will be blessed eternally. You honor Islam and your beautiful people of the Muslim world. Your actions are holy which Higher Being admits your existence. You are mine and everyone's hero.”

Masterson ended his post with a message to Spindler: “Godspeed my Texas cuz. Your family has already forgotten your name.”

Spindler was a business investment adviser and the CEO of I-DEV International, a strategy and investment advisory firm that helps grow businesses in emerging markets around the world. He was killed by a suicide bomber while sitting at “his favorite café,” reports Houston news station KHOU 11.

His younger brother, Jonathan, wrote on social media that Spindler “was a survivor of 9/11 and a fighter. I am sure he gave them hell.” Spindler was late to work at Goldman Sachs on 9/11 otherwise he probably would have been killed along with many of his colleagues. “He was coming out of the subway when the buildings started coming down and he was covered with all the dust,” his brother wrote.

It’s been a tumultuous time for Masterson. In addition to the loss of his cousin, he was written off The Ranch after sexual misconduct allegations were made against him. Masterson has not been charged with any crimes and maintains his innocence.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.