HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brothers Charged in 2007 Terror Plot Lived Illegally in U.S. for 23 Ye
Posted by: Kick 'em the fuck out ()
Date: January 10, 2019 06:36PM

FORT DIX, N.J. – Three brothers charged in the alleged Fort Dix terror plot have been living illegally in the U.S. for more than 23 years and were accepted as Americans by neighbors and friends who had no idea they would scheme to attack military bases and slaughter GIs.

A federal law enforcement source confirmed to FOX News that the three — Dritan "Anthony" or "Tony" Duka, 28; Shain Duka, 26; and Eljvir "Elvis" Duka, 23 — also accumulated 19 traffic citations, but because they operated in "sanctuary cites," where law enforcement does not routinely report illegal immigrants to homeland security, none of the tickets raised red flags.

The brothers entered the United States near Brownsville, Texas, in 1984, the source said, which would put their ages at 1 to 6 when they crossed the border.

The source said there is no record of them entering by way of a regular border crossing, so they are investigating whether they were smuggled into the country.

The brothers plus three other suspects in the alleged plot — Mohamad Ibrahim Shnewer, 22; Serdar Tatar, 23; and, Agron Abdullahu, 24 — were ordered held without bail for a hearing Friday.

Five were charged with conspiracy to kill U.S. military personnel; the sixth, Abdullahu, was charged with aiding and abetting illegal immigrants in obtaining weapons.

Four of the arrested men were born in the former Yugoslavia, one was born in Jordan and one came from Turkey, authorities said. Three were in the United States illegally; two had green cards allowing them to stay in this country permanently; and the sixth is a U.S. citizen.

Federal investigators are now checking whether the latter three lied on their immigration paperwork to remain in the United States.

One drove a cab, three were roofers. Another worked at a 7-Eleven and a sixth at a supermarket. Their alleged plot to attack Fort Dix was foiled by another blue-collar worker: a video store clerk.

The foreign-born Muslims are accused of planning to assault the Army base and slaughter scores of U.S. soldiers with automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/brothers-charged-in-terror-plot-lived-illegally-in-u-s-for-23-years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Fort_Dix_attack_plot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brothers Charged in 2007 Terror Plot Lived Illegally in U.S. for 23 Ye
Posted by: This says a lot ()
Date: January 10, 2019 07:38PM

When has to go back 12 years to find a story of illegal aliens children who tried to become terrorists after they got here, it isn't a convincing argument that terrorists are racing across the border in record numbers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brothers Charged in 2007 Terror Plot Lived Illegally in U.S. for 23 Ye
Posted by: Enter at your own risk ()
Date: January 10, 2019 07:41PM

This says a lot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When has to go back 12 years to find a story of
> illegal aliens children who tried to become
> terrorists after they got here, it isn't a
> convincing argument that terrorists are racing
> across the border in record numbers.

How about the repeat offenders who are deported again and again, only to come back and commit violent crimes?

Not muslims, but often gang members. Are they of concern to you or do you not care about the victims because the law of averages says it won't be you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brothers Charged in 2007 Terror Plot Lived Illegally in U.S. for 23 Ye
Posted by: Are you that stupid? ()
Date: January 10, 2019 07:50PM

Enter at your own risk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This says a lot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When has to go back 12 years to find a story of
> > illegal aliens children who tried to become
> > terrorists after they got here, it isn't a
> > convincing argument that terrorists are racing
> > across the border in record numbers.
>
> How about the repeat offenders who are deported
> again and again, only to come back and commit
> violent crimes?
>
> Not muslims, but often gang members. Are they of
> concern to you or do you not care about the
> victims because the law of averages says it won't
> be you?


Most of the repeat offenders in this nation are US citizens. Building that goofy wall isn't going to shield us from them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brothers Charged in 2007 Terror Plot Lived Illegally in U.S. for 23 Ye
Posted by: Sure as shit asshole ()
Date: January 10, 2019 07:59PM

Are you that stupid? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enter at your own risk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This says a lot Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > When has to go back 12 years to find a story
> of
> > > illegal aliens children who tried to become
> > > terrorists after they got here, it isn't a
> > > convincing argument that terrorists are
> racing
> > > across the border in record numbers.
> >
> > How about the repeat offenders who are deported
> > again and again, only to come back and commit
> > violent crimes?
> >
> > Not muslims, but often gang members. Are they
> of
> > concern to you or do you not care about the
> > victims because the law of averages says it
> won't
> > be you?
>
>
> Most of the repeat offenders in this nation are US
> citizens. Building that goofy wall isn't going to
> shield us from them.


Get awake. You cannot hide from the truth.

http://fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brothers Charged in 2007 Terror Plot Lived Illegally in U.S. for 23 Ye
Posted by: Grow up kiddo ()
Date: January 10, 2019 08:39PM

Sure as shit asshole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you that stupid? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Enter at your own risk Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > This says a lot Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > When has to go back 12 years to find a
> story
> > of
> > > > illegal aliens children who tried to become
> > > > terrorists after they got here, it isn't a
> > > > convincing argument that terrorists are
> > racing
> > > > across the border in record numbers.
> > >
> > > How about the repeat offenders who are
> deported
> > > again and again, only to come back and commit
> > > violent crimes?
> > >
> > > Not muslims, but often gang members. Are they
> > of
> > > concern to you or do you not care about the
> > > victims because the law of averages says it
> > won't
> > > be you?
> >
> >
> > Most of the repeat offenders in this nation are
> US
> > citizens. Building that goofy wall isn't going
> to
> > shield us from them.
>
>
> Get awake. You cannot hide from the truth.
>
> http://fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/exampl
> es-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens


That is such a small number compared to the violent crimes committed by US citizens. If the 5 billion dollars was put towards keeping all repeat offenders off the streets we would be better off than the wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brothers Charged in 2007 Terror Plot Lived Illegally in U.S. for 23 Ye
Posted by: Sambo ()
Date: January 10, 2019 11:36PM

Grow up kiddo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure as shit asshole Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are you that stupid? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Enter at your own risk Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > This says a lot Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > When has to go back 12 years to find a
> > story
> > > of
> > > > > illegal aliens children who tried to
> become
> > > > > terrorists after they got here, it isn't
> a
> > > > > convincing argument that terrorists are
> > > racing
> > > > > across the border in record numbers.
> > > >
> > > > How about the repeat offenders who are
> > deported
> > > > again and again, only to come back and
> commit
> > > > violent crimes?
> > > >
> > > > Not muslims, but often gang members. Are
> they
> > > of
> > > > concern to you or do you not care about the
> > > > victims because the law of averages says it
> > > won't
> > > > be you?
> > >
> > >
> > > Most of the repeat offenders in this nation
> are
> > US
> > > citizens. Building that goofy wall isn't
> going
> > to
> > > shield us from them.
> >
> >
> > Get awake. You cannot hide from the truth.
> >
> >
> http://fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/exampl
>
> > es-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens
>
>
>

That is such a small number compared to the
> violent crimes committed by US citizens. If the 5
> billion dollars was put towards keeping all repeat
> offenders off the streets we would be better off
> than the wall.






LMFAO. You just keep thinking that you fucking terrorist.
Muslims have slaughtered millions and millions of innocent people. More than any group, and any race. In fact, this world will never know peace until your kind is purged from humanity. Buh bye, You will not be missed.

.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **        **   ******     *******  
 **     **   **  **         **  **    **   **     ** 
 **     **    ****          **  **         **        
 **     **     **           **  **   ****  ********  
  **   **      **     **    **  **    **   **     ** 
   ** **       **     **    **  **    **   **     ** 
    ***        **      ******    ******     *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.