HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
cheater on line
Posted by: cheater ()
Date: February 09, 2010 12:08PM

do you guys know how to get the web traffic from the other computer loged into the same wireless router in my house?
I think my wife is been weird, she has like 5 e mail addreses and I heard there is a really easy way to do it. My network is unsecured. BTW not fricking telling where i live. Just tell me how to do it. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cheater on line
Posted by: cheater responder ()
Date: February 09, 2010 12:18PM

why don't you just log into the router and block out the MAC address for her computer(i assume it is a notebook) ... when you do this she won't be able to access the internet at all. just say use mine... you can download from a variety of key loggers and other internet spy tools to see where she is going, who she is talking to, her passwords for her email addresses,etc,etc. i wouldn't do this because i find it to be morally irresponsible but i provide the information, you on the other hand have free will. by the way, to log into router, just google ip address based on type of router for example linsys. and it will give a number like 192.168.blah.blah. type that into hyperlink area on top(that is http://) it will ask for password.. since your network is not secured then your login and password most likely are as follows.

login: admin
password: password or password1

i reccomend after doing this changing your security settings. just switch it WPA and type the password as something simple like the street you live on... that away it is atleast secured and the password is not 1234 or some of the simple bs. you ask questions i have answers.

Posted by: cheather responder ()
Date: February 09, 2010 12:19PM

hyperlink = http

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 09, 2010 12:25PM

I thought the "hyperlink area" was called an address bar and http stood for hyper text transfer protocol? Just me?

Date: February 09, 2010 12:28PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought the "hyperlink area" was called an
> address bar and http stood for hyper text transfer
> protocol? Just me?

Call it what you want... I call my dick in your mouth a happy ending but you may call it something differnt.. Just saying.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 09, 2010 12:43PM

I thought "happy ending" was typically a hand job? Or have I been getting ripped off?

Date: February 09, 2010 12:47PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> I thought "happy ending" was typically a hand job?
> Or have I been getting ripped off?

i see you used the word typically.... look up the definition of typically.

Posted by: cheater ()
Date: February 09, 2010 12:58PM

seriously guys, stop that shit. we are looking good here. lets stop sucking each other dicks and give a hand. Not hand job!!

I got the first msg, to some extend. I need more help. Im not that reck incline. I think I need a bit more detail help. I do have a linx, it is not secured. she uses a note book and I also have one, my one is upstairs. i saw an special in fox 5 that you can as easy check all the key log and shit. she has like 3 yahoo acounts, on e aol, 2 g mail. a lot shit to cove. Im just one lonely fellow here. I just want to get one pasword at a time. At least the most naties of the acounts would get me the most coverage.

thanks guys.

Date: February 09, 2010 01:06PM

cheater Wrote:
> seriously guys, stop that shit. we are looking
> good here. lets stop sucking each other dicks and
> give a hand. Not hand job!!
>
> I got the first msg, to some extend. I need more
> help. Im not that reck incline. I think I need a
> bit more detail help. I do have a linx, it is not
> secured. she uses a note book and I also have one,
> my one is upstairs. i saw an special in fox 5 that
> you can as easy check all the key log and shit.
> she has like 3 yahoo acounts, on e aol, 2 g mail.
> a lot shit to cove. Im just one lonely fellow
> here. I just want to get one pasword at a time. At
> least the most naties of the acounts would get me
> the most coverage.
>
> thanks guys.

a better way assuming you have access to her private computer, is just to download the key logger onto her computer. it runs in the background and won't show up in the processes either. find one that suits you but most of the programs allow you to set it to email the data recorded to be sent to your email address and bingo. other 1s include taking screenshots of the computer... but i don't necessarily recommend this because that would probibly be best stored on her computer itself...where it will take up a lot of space because you will want it to take shots every 10 seconds or so, which in turn will use up a lot of hard drive but also not necessarily capture the information that you need. just saying.

Date: February 09, 2010 01:13PM

... and what the keylogger will allow you to do is once it has been emailed to you just open up the doc... i believe it will be sent in a wordpad format which is standard in most hacker tools but s.w.i.m (someone who isn't me) would just copy this information into something like microsoft word and search for the word (ctrl+f) google, yahoo,etc and this will be where she has just typed in the web address for the website. following this it will have where she typed in her username and password. you ask questions i have answers

Posted by: unregistered just like the rest of you ()
Date: February 09, 2010 01:27PM

cheater responder Wrote:

> i see you used the word typically.... look up the
> definition of typically.

LOL really? "look up the definition" what a faggot! hahaha

Date: February 09, 2010 01:34PM

cheater responder Wrote:
>Call it what you want... I call my dick in your mouth a happy ending but you may call it something differnt.. Just saying.
> Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I thought "happy ending" was typically a hand
> job?
> > Or have I been getting ripped off?
>
>
> i see you used the word typically.... look up the
> definition of typically.

Typically means for the most part... as i wrote "You may call it something different". just saying

Date: February 09, 2010 01:46PM

unregistered just like the rest of you Wrote:
> LOL really? "look up the definition" what a
> faggot! hahaha

you do understand that you don't need to be "registered" for s.w.i.m. to be able to access your computer without you knowing after posting in an open forum on the internet... or are you still living in 1989. Police require warrants. I am neither registered nor police however I have acquired skills from training and books along with trial and error. so keep talking "unregistered" maybe you will eventually hit a nerve.

Date: February 09, 2010 01:59PM

zzzZZzzZZzzzzzzZzzz.... If this was my own PC I'd care...maybe. But, then again, maybe not. I think I'll go with option 2. This thread has officially derailed.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:04PM

> zzzZZzzZZzzzzzzZzzz.... If this was my own PC I'd
> care...maybe. But, then again, maybe not. I think
> I'll go with option 2. This thread has officially
> derailed.

O contrair mon frair... you and i both know that is not true... did you happen to click the parse-url button on the top of this page(not necessary) or did you not even notice any of the so called errors. some see it as errors while others see it as exploits. Have a nice day.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:12PM

Saw it, didn't click on it, don't care. Couldn't be too malicious if the guy executing it doesn't know what an address bar is called or that http isn't a hyperlink. You, sir, are a troll and will likely be banned. :)

Date: February 09, 2010 02:13PM

google parse-url... the first answer will be fine... scroll down to the return values.. Have a nice day John

Date: February 09, 2010 02:23PM

cheater responder Wrote:
> google parse-url... the first answer will be
> fine... scroll down to the return values.. Have a
> nice day John

if you don't understand it, then i can explain it to you if you want.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:25PM

> Saw it, didn't click on it, don't care. Couldn't
> be too malicious if the guy executing it doesn't
> know what an address bar is called or that http
> isn't a hyperlink. You, sir, are a troll and will
> likely be banned. :)

One final note before I sign off... You can't ban an ip address that doesn't exist. just saying

Posted by: Computer Expert ()
Date: February 10, 2010 02:44AM

if you have a general idea of how computers work i can recommend a program called Cain and Abel, it is a network packet sniffer. all you have to do is run the program on your computer, just make sure your wife's computer is on the same network your on, what this does is it directs the web traffic through your computer first then the router which is how you would be able to steal all the passwords from web sites she logs in.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 10, 2010 05:43AM

cheater Wrote:
> do you guys know how to get the web traffic from
> the other computer loged into the same wireless
> router in my house?
> I think my wife is been weird, she has like 5 e
> mail addreses and I heard there is a really easy
> way to do it. My network is unsecured. BTW not
> fricking telling where i live. Just tell me how to
> do it. Thanks

i recommend you use a HARDWARE keylogger because they are undetectable and work with any operating system. i'm not 100% on this but i've heard that antivirus programs will mark keylogger software as a threat and disable it.

if she has a desktop computer, you can go two different ways, USB or embedded keylogger. if you are not very technology capable, go with the USB option because installation is super easy.

the embedded option goes inside they keyboard so she wont find it if she plugs in some usb cable in the back of the computer.

you can buy one for about $70 (1000 pages of text) or $95 (1,000,000 pages i.e. lifetime) here:
USB version: http://www.keelog.com/usb_hardware_keylogger.html
embedded version: http://www.keelog.com/hardware_keyboard_logger.html

if she has a laptop you need to buy this module that installs fairly easily: http://www.keycarbon.com/products/keycarbon_laptop/overview

it's going to run you $200 (or $250 after feb 13th).

if you think this is too money, consider what the price of peace of mind (or busting her) is worth.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: wife ()
Date: February 10, 2010 11:32AM

Thanks you guys. I'm still reading.. ill be checking tonight for any usefull updates.
Thanks again. This site is the best. I do a lot of reaserch on line and I have lots of information that is almost useless. Not for this site though. You all dig all this info. Thank god for this site. Wish I had 20 g to donate out there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.