HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Palin: When Limbaugh says ‘retards’ it’s fine
Posted by: Bear ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:18AM

http://rawstory.com/2010/02/palin-limbaugh-retarded-fine/

I cannot stand this dumb, ignorant, and manipulative sack of crap. I apologize for giving her more press, but this is just insane.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Palin: When Limbaugh says ‘retards’ it’s fine
Date: February 09, 2010 03:03AM

Bear,

You sir, are a fucking "Retard".

Posted by: Crap! I just saw a bear! ()
Date: February 09, 2010 06:52AM

Bear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I cannot stand this dumb, ignorant, and
> manipulative sack of crap. I apologize for giving
> her more press, but this is just insane.

Dear Bear Crap,

You, sir, are retarded for falling for and voting in such a piece of crap. Hope for change now, before retards like you can vote in any more retards like Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

Signed,
Hoping for change now!

Posted by: xu ()
Date: February 09, 2010 09:55AM

that alaskan fuckstick

Date: February 09, 2010 09:57AM

It's fine when Limbaugh says it because her outrage is a bunch of bullshit. I doubt she admonishes Bristol, Piper and the other one for calling each other retards around the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Fan of WTL ()
Date: February 09, 2010 10:07AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> It's fine when Limbaugh says it because her
> outrage is a bunch of bullshit. I doubt she
> admonishes Bristol, Piper and the other one for
> calling each other retards around the house.

Wow WTL. I didn't realize that you were a Limbaugh listener and knew enough to comment about the subject. Most retards, unlike you, comment on things like this while hearing about it from unreliable sources (forums, daily koz, other tinfoil hat sources).

You, sir, are genuine and speak about only what you know the facts about, unlike all those other liberal retards.

I'm overly impressed that you can make millions, post to this forum continuously and also listen to Limbaugh for 3 hours a day.

You are magnificent, You must not have time for sleep.

You should write a book.

Date: February 09, 2010 10:12AM

oh, and I forgot to mention that my other nic on here is Registered Voter.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 09, 2010 11:30AM

She's just covering her ass now. She's fucking delusional; she thought she could take a hard stance on it to put the squeeze on them dirty Democrats, and everyone else would dance along with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 09, 2010 11:42AM

I don't doubt she was offended by Limbaugh. But if she were to openly criticize him, calling for his resignation, her political aspirations would come to an end. Rush is a conservative heavyweight, and she doesn't have the will to stand up to him and fight.

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 09, 2010 11:54AM

She's just pissed at her husband for his defective sperm.

Posted by: Jake the Plumber ()
Date: February 09, 2010 11:59AM

Can't we all just get along? I think you know my brother Joe the Plumber... He got some Hollywood gig selling grass at a dispensary. I think he was the one who talked Sarah Palin into quitting her elected position as Governer of Alaska. What a retard you say? I say Palin does things half-ass. Oh wait I forgot the rest, let me check what I have written on my palm for anything else that I want to say.

Date: February 09, 2010 12:54PM

Elle Diabla Wrote:
> She's just pissed at her husband for his defective
> sperm.

Downs is usually due to bad eggs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: February 09, 2010 12:56PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> I don't doubt she was offended by Limbaugh. But
> if she were to openly criticize him, calling for
> his resignation, her political aspirations would
> come to an end. Rush is a conservative
> heavyweight, and she doesn't have the will to
> stand up to him and fight.

What Limbaugh says on a broadcast to millions is infinitely less defensible than what Rahm Emmanuel said in a private conversation.

Posted by: Jake the Plumber ()
Date: February 09, 2010 01:00PM

> What Limbaugh says on a broadcast to millions is
> infinitely less defensible than what Rahm Emmanuel
> said in a private conversation.

What Obama did by staying his entire elected term as Governer was infinitely more responsible that what Sarah Palin did by quiting halfway through. o

Date: February 09, 2010 01:09PM

Jake the Plumber Wrote:

>
>
> What Obama did by staying his entire elected term
> as Governer was infinitely more responsible that
> what Sarah Palin did by quiting halfway through. o

Did Obama quit the Senate before being elected President? He didn't.

O, indeed, knucklehead.

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 09, 2010 01:26PM

> Elle Diabla Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She's just pissed at her husband for his
> defective
> > sperm.
>
>
> Downs is usually due to bad eggs.

She's just pissed she has a whore for a daughter, and defective eggs.

There.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 09, 2010 01:34PM

I'd say it's more of a combination of all of the above. Her whore daughter (with good eggs) fucked a retard and produced a non-retarded child whereas she considers herself Mensa material and ended up squirting out r'tard...at least I think that's what my notes read. They're smudged :-\

Posted by: Shoeless Joe ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:29PM

When did Limbaugh ever say retard? Besides when he refers to Democrats that is.

Posted by: Transcript ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:39PM

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Folks, there is so much apologizing going on from members of this administration, it's just amazing. First place, there's Rahm Emanuel out there who is in big trouble for calling liberals, for calling liberal activists F-ing retards. Sarah Palin demanded that he be fired. Instead, he is apologizing to liberal activists. He was getting mad at them about health care. The liberal activists kept blaming the White House for all this health care debacle not happening and not getting done. Emanuel's getting ticked off out there saying, (paraphrasing) "What are you blaming us for? We didn't do anything about it, you F-ing retards." I think the big news is the crack-up going on. But our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are "retards," "retards." I mean these people, these liberal activists are kooks. They are Looney Tunes. I'm not going to apologize for it. I'm just quoting Emanuel. It's in the news. I think the big news is that he's out there calling Obama's number one supporters "F-ing retards."

So now there's going to be a meeting, there's going to be a "Retard" Summit at the White House, much like the Beer Summit between Obama and Gates and that cop in Cambridge...

From the Wall Street Journal: "Emanuel Steps Up His Apology -- Rahm Emanuel privately apologized last week to the Special Olympics after the Journal reported that he used the word 'retarded' in a derogatory manner. But advocates for people with disabilities didn’t think that apology, coming in a phone call to Special Olympics head Tim Shriver, was enough. Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit. But, folks, let's not forget, Obama insulted the Special Olympics on The Tonight Show. I haven't forgotten this. You know, here's the thing. If you want to look at how this is broken down, Emanuel compares Democrat activists to retarded people, then apologizes to retarded people. Not to the Democrats.

Normally if you call somebody a retard, you apologize to them for calling them a retard. But he has apologized to the retarded people for daring to lump them with Democrats. It's hilarious. So in an effort, ladies and gentlemen, to quell rising questions about the endless apologies necessary from Democrats, Obama is taking a short bus, little yellow bus full of "retards" -- "F-ing retards" -- to Las Vegas for the weekend. Senator Harry Reid expressed appreciation for the gesture and hoped that none of the "F-ing retards" spoke with a Negro dialect. Arne Duncan, the secretary of education, will also be with the delegation in Las Vegas, bringing some undereducated children from Katrina-ravaged New Orleans. The goal is to teach them not to gamble with their college fund. I mean that's what we have learned from what is happening with this administration. If this were Republicans making these statements, there wouldn't be any forgiveness. There would be calls for resignation. There would be calls for public humiliation. There would be calls for fines...

USH: I referenced a moment ago that Rahm Emanuel with his "F-ing retard" comment and Obama, you remember, had gone out on The Tonight Show and he'd made fun of Special Olympics bowlers. Well, here, let's go back in time and remember how that happened.

(playing of Obama prepping for the Tonight Show spoof)

RUSH: He said it. "I bowl like I'm in the Special Olympics," President Obama.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know, folks, seriously -- and you may not know this. This uproar over Rahm Emanuel calling Democrat activists "F-ing retards," demonstrates the power of Sarah Palin. It was Sarah Palin who, on her Facebook page this week, demanded that Obama fire Emanuel. But this comment is from last August! The "F-ing retard" comment, he made it last August. Of course our State-Controlled Media buddies tell us that she's "irrelevant" and she's "stupid" and so forth and "she would be the instant death of the Republican Party." She's the one that got all this brouhaha going.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This is Gail, Barrington, Illinois, nice to have you on the Rush-Limbaugh program. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Love you, listened to you for lots of year but I was distressed by your comments on Rahm Emanuel's reference to retarded persons.

RUSH: Hm-hm.

CALLER: And I was distressed because you took the view as though his comments were an insult to the liberal Democrats, which I'm sure Sarah Palin wouldn't have cared about anyway. The reason they were so offensive is because by using the term "retarded" or "retards" as a term of opprobrium or derision is insulting to all persons with mental disability.

RUSH: Right. But the point I was making was that Emanuel compares Democrats to retarded people and then apologized to the retarded people, which, in turn is not a complimentary thing to say about the Democrats, either. It's sort of like if I would compare Obama to a rat and somebody said, "Don't do that, you're insulting rats." This is the same thing. Rahm Emanuel is comparing Democrats to retarded people. People say, "Don't insult retarded people that way." That's my take on it.

CALLER: I think he and a lot of people in our society use those terms as a way to denigrate those people. It is not polite. It can be hurtful. And I think that in a lot of your comments, it sounded to me as though you were repeating that.

RUSH: Well, I was. I was trying to focus attention on, once again, a loose lipped Democrat. These guys get away with insulting people left and right, they're never called on it, and so if Rahm Emanuel can say it, I'll just jump in to highlight the fact that another Democrat, this time the president's chief of staff, is out there talking this way.

CALLER: Well, and I agree with you on that point. I just felt as though your comment, it seemed to me to underline the idea that the insult was to the Democrats, and it's not, the insult is to the people with disabilities.

RUSH: No, no, no. I know the insult is to retarded people but those are not my words. Those are not my words. And, by the way, I gotta tell you something. When I grew up, this is to show you how society has changed, retarded is what they were called even by the schools. When I grew up, that's what they were called. It's only recently that that's become a pejorative.

CALLER: Well, you know, and I don't have a problem if someone is discussing an actual person with mental retardation in appropriate -- I mean, I have a son with developmental disabilities. And if I were discussing it with, you know, someone at the school or we were discussing him in a clinical way and saying that he had mental retardation, it's not the current term, but to me that would not be an insult. Yet if somebody referred to him as a retard --

RUSH: Like Rahm Emanuel did.

CALLER: Well, and the way Rahm Emanuel referred to him was in fact insulting. But I thought that your comments that the insult was to the Democrats, not to the people who were denigrated --

RUSH: Well, maybe I didn't express it right, but the point is I just found it funny that Rahm Emanuel, the first thing he did was compared liberal activists to retarded people and then apologized to the retarded people for doing that as though it's an insult to be called a Democrat. And --

CALLER: Well --

RUSH: As I told you, it's just like if I were to call Obama a rat, "No, no, no, don't insult rats that way." So here's Emanuel, who has called Democrats retarded, and the retort is, "Don't insult retarded people that way by calling them Democrats." That was the point I was trying to make with the irony in Rahm Emanuel's comments. But you got to understand, look, this is not just Emanuel, it was Obama on The Tonight Show --

CALLER: Special Olympics comment.

RUSH: Special Olympics, when he bowls he looks like a Special Olympian or something, I mean the dirty little secret is all these pejoratives and all these politically incorrect terms, Democrats use them all the time in private conversation and they never get held to account for it. Rahm Emanuel made this comment back in August. Did you know that, Gail?

CALLER: I did, because I was listening to you earlier and you referred to it. Yep. No, I agree with you about the double standard, and I agree with you that it was offensive, but it is not clear from your comments that the reason why it is so offensive is because it is used as a pejorative --

RUSH: No, no, no --

CALLER: -- denigrating as an opprobrium against a whole class --

RUSH: You've gotta cut me some slack. I've been here 20-plus years. You've got to know that I know that that's a pejorative comment. It's the reason I kept repeating it is to never let people forget that it was Rahm Emanuel who said it. It's like Harry Reid and the Negro dialect, I kept talking about that, "Yeah, he's light-skinned and he doesn't speak with a Negro dialect except when he wants to." And sure enough the next day I caught grief as though I had originated the comment. That's the way the press works. Anyway, Gail, I'm glad you called. I appreciate the opportunity to clarify any confusion that existed out there.

Let's go to John in Crofton, Maryland. You're next. Great to have you, sir. Hello.

CALLER: How you doing, Rush?

RUSH: Good.

CALLER: You always catch flak whether you deserve it or not. The way I took it was that Rahm Emanuel, who's supposed to be, you know, such a masterful politician, he got caught in the act of being himself, and liberals, Democrats, to me they're synonymous, they're supposed to care for these protected classes of people like the disabled or whatever they call them, and the Special Olympics people.

RUSH: Exactly. They're the ones have all the compassion --

CALLER: Yeah.

RUSH: -- and the understanding and the tolerance --

CALLER: But see, this is showing the hypocrisy --

RUSH: Right.

CALLER: -- and I think that's what you were trying to point out.

RUSH: Right, exactly.

CALLER: Absolutely.

RUSH: And they're fighting for these people while out there calling Democrats "F-ing retards" and so forth. I mean these people are phony baloney, plastic banana, good-time rock 'n' rollers.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_020310/content/01125111.guest.html

Posted by: Redneck Republican ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:43PM

Transcript Wrote:
> BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
>
>
> RUSH: Folks, there is so much apologizing going on
> from members of this administration, it's just
> amazing. First place, there's Rahm Emanuel out
> there who is in big trouble for calling liberals,
> for calling liberal activists F-ing retards.
> Sarah Palin demanded that he be fired. Instead,
> he is apologizing to liberal activists. He was
> getting mad at them about health care. The
> liberal activists kept blaming the White House for
> all this health care debacle not happening and not
> getting done. Emanuel's getting ticked off out
> there saying, (paraphrasing) "What are you blaming
> us for? We didn't do anything about it, you F-ing
> retards." I think the big news is the crack-up
> going on. But our politically correct society is
> acting like some giant insult's taken place by
> calling a bunch of people who are "retards,"
> "retards." I mean these people, these liberal
> activists are kooks. They are Looney Tunes. I'm
> not going to apologize for it. I'm just quoting
> Emanuel. It's in the news. I think the big news
> is that he's out there calling Obama's number one
> supporters "F-ing retards."
>
> So now there's going to be a meeting, there's
> going to be a "Retard" Summit at the White House,
> much like the Beer Summit between Obama and Gates
> and that cop in Cambridge...
>
> From the Wall Street Journal: "Emanuel Steps Up
> His Apology -- Rahm Emanuel privately apologized
> last week to the Special Olympics after the
> Journal reported that he used the word 'retarded'
> in a derogatory manner. But advocates for people
> with disabilities didn’t think that apology,
> coming in a phone call to Special Olympics head
> Tim Shriver, was enough. Now, Emanuel is taking
> his contrition one step farther -- hosting a
> delegation of advocates, including two people with
> mental disabilities, at the White House." They're
> going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had
> the Beer Summit. But, folks, let's not forget,
> Obama insulted the Special Olympics on The Tonight
> Show. I haven't forgotten this. You know, here's
> the thing. If you want to look at how this is
> broken down, Emanuel compares Democrat activists
> to retarded people, then apologizes to retarded
> people. Not to the Democrats.
>
> Normally if you call somebody a retard, you
> apologize to them for calling them a retard. But
> he has apologized to the retarded people for
> daring to lump them with Democrats. It's
> hilarious. So in an effort, ladies and gentlemen,
> to quell rising questions about the endless
> apologies necessary from Democrats, Obama is
> taking a short bus, little yellow bus full of
> "retards" -- "F-ing retards" -- to Las Vegas for
> the weekend. Senator Harry Reid expressed
> appreciation for the gesture and hoped that none
> of the "F-ing retards" spoke with a Negro dialect.
> Arne Duncan, the secretary of education, will
> also be with the delegation in Las Vegas, bringing
> some undereducated children from Katrina-ravaged
> New Orleans. The goal is to teach them not to
> gamble with their college fund. I mean that's
> what we have learned from what is happening with
> this administration. If this were Republicans
> making these statements, there wouldn't be any
> forgiveness. There would be calls for
> resignation. There would be calls for public
> humiliation. There would be calls for fines...
>
> USH: I referenced a moment ago that Rahm Emanuel
> with his "F-ing retard" comment and Obama, you
> remember, had gone out on The Tonight Show and
> he'd made fun of Special Olympics bowlers. Well,
> here, let's go back in time and remember how that
> happened.
>
> (playing of Obama prepping for the Tonight Show
> spoof)
>
> RUSH: He said it. "I bowl like I'm in the Special
> Olympics," President Obama.
>
> BREAK TRANSCRIPT
>
> RUSH: You know, folks, seriously -- and you may
> not know this. This uproar over Rahm Emanuel
> calling Democrat activists "F-ing retards,"
> demonstrates the power of Sarah Palin. It was
> Sarah Palin who, on her Facebook page this week,
> demanded that Obama fire Emanuel. But this
> comment is from last August! The "F-ing retard"
> comment, he made it last August. Of course our
> State-Controlled Media buddies tell us that she's
> "irrelevant" and she's "stupid" and so forth and
> "she would be the instant death of the Republican
> Party." She's the one that got all this brouhaha
> going.
>
>
> BREAK TRANSCRIPT
>
> RUSH: This is Gail, Barrington, Illinois, nice to
> have you on the Rush-Limbaugh program. Hi.
>
> CALLER: Hi, Rush. Love you, listened to you for
> lots of year but I was distressed by your comments
> on Rahm Emanuel's reference to retarded persons.
>
> RUSH: Hm-hm.
>
> CALLER: And I was distressed because you took the
> view as though his comments were an insult to the
> liberal Democrats, which I'm sure Sarah Palin
> wouldn't have cared about anyway. The reason they
> were so offensive is because by using the term
> "retarded" or "retards" as a term of opprobrium or
> derision is insulting to all persons with mental
> disability.
>
> RUSH: Right. But the point I was making was that
> Emanuel compares Democrats to retarded people and
> then apologized to the retarded people, which, in
> turn is not a complimentary thing to say about the
> Democrats, either. It's sort of like if I would
> compare Obama to a rat and somebody said, "Don't
> do that, you're insulting rats." This is the same
> thing. Rahm Emanuel is comparing Democrats to
> retarded people. People say, "Don't insult
> retarded people that way." That's my take on it.
>
> CALLER: I think he and a lot of people in our
> society use those terms as a way to denigrate
> those people. It is not polite. It can be
> hurtful. And I think that in a lot of your
> comments, it sounded to me as though you were
> repeating that.
>
> RUSH: Well, I was. I was trying to focus
> attention on, once again, a loose lipped Democrat.
> These guys get away with insulting people left
> and right, they're never called on it, and so if
> Rahm Emanuel can say it, I'll just jump in to
> highlight the fact that another Democrat, this
> time the president's chief of staff, is out there
> talking this way.
>
> CALLER: Well, and I agree with you on that point.
> I just felt as though your comment, it seemed to
> me to underline the idea that the insult was to
> the Democrats, and it's not, the insult is to the
> people with disabilities.
>
> RUSH: No, no, no. I know the insult is to
> retarded people but those are not my words. Those
> are not my words. And, by the way, I gotta tell
> you something. When I grew up, this is to show
> you how society has changed, retarded is what they
> were called even by the schools. When I grew up,
> that's what they were called. It's only recently
> that that's become a pejorative.
>
> CALLER: Well, you know, and I don't have a
> problem if someone is discussing an actual person
> with mental retardation in appropriate -- I mean,
> I have a son with developmental disabilities. And
> if I were discussing it with, you know, someone at
> the school or we were discussing him in a clinical
> way and saying that he had mental retardation,
> it's not the current term, but to me that would
> not be an insult. Yet if somebody referred to him
> as a retard --
>
> RUSH: Like Rahm Emanuel did.
>
> CALLER: Well, and the way Rahm Emanuel referred
> to him was in fact insulting. But I thought that
> your comments that the insult was to the
> Democrats, not to the people who were denigrated
> --
>
> RUSH: Well, maybe I didn't express it right, but
> the point is I just found it funny that Rahm
> Emanuel, the first thing he did was compared
> liberal activists to retarded people and then
> apologized to the retarded people for doing that
> as though it's an insult to be called a Democrat.
> And --
>
> CALLER: Well --
>
> RUSH: As I told you, it's just like if I were to
> call Obama a rat, "No, no, no, don't insult rats
> that way." So here's Emanuel, who has called
> Democrats retarded, and the retort is, "Don't
> insult retarded people that way by calling them
> Democrats." That was the point I was trying to
> make with the irony in Rahm Emanuel's comments.
> But you got to understand, look, this is not just
> Emanuel, it was Obama on The Tonight Show --
>
> CALLER: Special Olympics comment.
>
>
> RUSH: Special Olympics, when he bowls he looks
> like a Special Olympian or something, I mean the
> dirty little secret is all these pejoratives and
> all these politically incorrect terms, Democrats
> use them all the time in private conversation and
> they never get held to account for it. Rahm
> Emanuel made this comment back in August. Did you
> know that, Gail?
>
> CALLER: I did, because I was listening to you
> earlier and you referred to it. Yep. No, I agree
> with you about the double standard, and I agree
> with you that it was offensive, but it is not
> clear from your comments that the reason why it is
> so offensive is because it is used as a pejorative
> --
>
> RUSH: No, no, no --
>
> CALLER: -- denigrating as an opprobrium against a
> whole class --
>
> RUSH: You've gotta cut me some slack. I've been
> here 20-plus years. You've got to know that I
> know that that's a pejorative comment. It's the
> reason I kept repeating it is to never let people
> forget that it was Rahm Emanuel who said it. It's
> like Harry Reid and the Negro dialect, I kept
> talking about that, "Yeah, he's light-skinned and
> he doesn't speak with a Negro dialect except when
> he wants to." And sure enough the next day I
> caught grief as though I had originated the
> comment. That's the way the press works. Anyway,
> Gail, I'm glad you called. I appreciate the
> opportunity to clarify any confusion that existed
> out there.
>
> Let's go to John in Crofton, Maryland. You're
> next. Great to have you, sir. Hello.
>
> CALLER: How you doing, Rush?
>
> RUSH: Good.
>
> CALLER: You always catch flak whether you deserve
> it or not. The way I took it was that Rahm
> Emanuel, who's supposed to be, you know, such a
> masterful politician, he got caught in the act of
> being himself, and liberals, Democrats, to me
> they're synonymous, they're supposed to care for
> these protected classes of people like the
> disabled or whatever they call them, and the
> Special Olympics people.
>
> RUSH: Exactly. They're the ones have all the
> compassion --
>
> CALLER: Yeah.
>
> RUSH: -- and the understanding and the tolerance
> --
>
> CALLER: But see, this is showing the hypocrisy
> --
>
> RUSH: Right.
>
> CALLER: -- and I think that's what you were
> trying to point out.
>
> RUSH: Right, exactly.
>
> CALLER: Absolutely.
>
> RUSH: And they're fighting for these people while
> out there calling Democrats "F-ing retards" and so
> forth. I mean these people are phony baloney,
> plastic banana, good-time rock 'n' rollers.
>
> http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_020310
> /content/01125111.guest.html

dumb post by a dumb poster that contains the dumbest dialogue

Date: February 09, 2010 02:43PM

Even for a lib you can't possibly be this stupid. Limbaugh was obviously riffing on Rahm Emmanuanuel's use of the word. Next time read your own posts. Idiot.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:47PM

My IQ is really low. I make up for it by posting Republican drivel on a message board. I wish my party was in charge of things like before, only driven by success and not failure.

I should log-off now.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:47PM

He clearly used the word in the context of discussing Rahm Emmanuel's use of it, and Palin's criticism of Emmanuel.

Where has Rush Limbaugh used the word "retarded" pejoratively outside the context of criticizing Rahm Emmanuel?

Date: February 09, 2010 02:49PM

Forget it. I'm retarded.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:51PM

Forget it. I'm retarded.

Yes, you are.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:52PM

And so am I.

Posted by: Shoeless Joe(1) ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:55PM

When a lib can't think of anything to say, which happens quite frequently, they start stealing poster's names. Go ahead asshole. Keep stealing it. I am quite sure I can count higher than a moron like you.

Date: February 09, 2010 02:59PM

Ooooooooooooooooh.

My panties are in a WAD right now. Where is a tea party when you need it???????

Posted by: Angry Dem ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:59PM

Listen, Mr. Transcript asshole:

I don't care about the so-called "context," or supposed "evidence".

I've got my talking points from Olbermann, and I'm sticking to them!

Fuck you AND Sarah Palin AND Rush Limbaugh!!

And your fucking transcript!!1!!

Posted by: Pancks(1) ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:01PM

Panties in a wad? The mentally deficient are easily aroused aren't they?

Date: February 09, 2010 03:03PM

Mentally deficient? That's Republicans for ya!

Just head down to Front Royal....you'll see what I'm talking about!!

Date: February 09, 2010 03:14PM

That mentally deficient line hit home didn't it lib? By the way, Front Royal has too many welfare cases to be anything other than a Democrat bastion.

Date: February 09, 2010 03:16PM

Actually, it consistently votes conservative aka retarded. You didn't graduate high school, did you? It's ok to still pursue a GED these days

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:17PM

Fan of WTL Wrote:
> oh, and I forgot to mention that my other nic on
> here is Registered Voter.

I see the Fairy is in full swing. You go - although you have been totally off base - you go! I use no other name to post under - why should I? I can insult just as equally with one name - no point in inventing fake ones to impress myself with, such as other posters here do continuously. Yourself for instance. Maybe YOU should get out more, as all you seem to have time to do is imitate other people.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: February 09, 2010 03:23PM

This is what passes for a lib argument. Virtually every post is filled with anger, filled with ad hominem responses to arguments, filled with insults of opponents and at the same time devoid of intellectual arguments. But then they are blinkered by their philistine pig-ignorance so that's to be expected.

Date: February 09, 2010 03:25PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Fan of WTL Wrote:
> -----
> > oh, and I forgot to mention that my other nic
> on
> > here is Registered Voter.
>
> I see the Fairy is in full swing. You go -
> although you have been totally off base - you go!
> I use no other name to post under - why should I?
> I can insult just as equally with one name - no
> point in inventing fake ones to impress myself
> with, such as other posters here do continuously.
> Yourself for instance. Maybe YOU should get out
> more, as all you seem to have time to do is
> imitate other people.

you may call me Ken Doll, motherfucker, but you may never call me Fairy. Or you can try, when my cock is lodged in your throat, but I don't think anyone would hear you.

Besides, I know who you are, and your wife likes my dick better.

Posted by: Little Dorrit ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:25PM

When was the last time the Conservatives didn't fuck something up? You know, it's actually right now! Since they aren't in power, of course.

Date: February 09, 2010 03:26PM

It has gotten pretty funny lately. You make a valid argument, and instead of a discussion they just do gay imitations of you, or go "Vince" on you. I find it funny that WTL compares me to the V-man, when in reality his views are the ones closest to them. I imagine the V-meister is having a shit-fit these days.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: February 09, 2010 03:28PM

Fan of WTL Wrote:
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> -----
> > Fan of WTL Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > oh, and I forgot to mention that my other nic
> > on
> > > here is Registered Voter.
> >
> > I see the Fairy is in full swing. You go -
> > although you have been totally off base - you
> go!
> > I use no other name to post under - why should
> I?
> > I can insult just as equally with one name - no
> > point in inventing fake ones to impress myself
> > with, such as other posters here do
> continuously.
> > Yourself for instance. Maybe YOU should get out
> > more, as all you seem to have time to do is
> > imitate other people.
>
> you may call me Ken Doll, motherfucker, but you
> may never call me Fairy. Or you can try, when my
> cock is lodged in your throat, but I don't think
> anyone would hear you.
>
> Besides, I know who you are, and your wife likes
> my dick better.

Whatever schmookums. Little too much time at home for you lately huh? They extend your unemployment again so you can pay for your internet access?

Posted by: You Lamer ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:31PM

Republican Vince wrote:

"I imagine the V-meister...."

What? Anyone who puts "meister" at the end of a name or word is a COMPLETE DOUCHE. It's like putting a smiley or something next to your name.

The libs are amusing to toy with but don't expect a serious, reasoned argument with them. I do find it interesting that people who supposedly support gay rights resort to using "gay" as a pejorative without a moment's hesitation. Interesting but not surprising. They are as illogical as they are uninformed.

You Lamer Wrote:
> Republican Vince wrote:
>
> "I imagine the V-meister...."
>
>
>
> What? Anyone who puts "meister" at the end of a
> name or word is a COMPLETE DOUCHE. It's like
> putting a smiley or something next to your name.

Yes of course. Whatever you say schmookums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2010 03:31PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: UVAgrad ()

+1

Add schmookums to that list too. WTF

Posted by: Pancks = Schmookums ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:32PM

Indeed.

Date: February 09, 2010 03:34PM

In your own amusingly befuddled way you just made my point. Not that you realize it or anything.

Posted by: Pancakes(1) ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:37PM

Yes, it's that you are a amusingly befuddled realizer of nothing.

Ooooooooh.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:40PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> It has gotten pretty funny lately. You make a
> valid argument, and instead of a discussion they
> just do gay imitations of you, or go "Vince" on
> you. I find it funny that WTL compares me to the
> V-man, when in reality his views are the ones
> closest to them. I imagine the V-meister is having
> a shit-fit these days.

Not speaking for WTL, of course, but I don't believe he was "comparing" you to Vince--merely observing that you occupy similar seats, 180 degrees apart. Both Vince(1) and Vince(r) (that would be YOU, Reggie), are reactionary, defensive, and not above twisting the facts to support your obviously biased positions. Vince(1) goes apeshit over immigration, YOU go apeshit over "man-love".

You do see the similarities, right? LOL, of course you do.....

Are you back to believing you only have one hater? Really, you're THAT thick-headed? Trust me, the entire site despises you.

Date: February 09, 2010 03:57PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
> Not speaking for WTL, of course, but I don't
> believe he was "comparing" you to Vince--merely
> observing that you occupy similar seats, 180
> degrees apart. Both Vince(1) and Vince(r) (that
> would be YOU, Reggie), are reactionary, defensive,
> and not above twisting the facts to support your
> obviously biased positions. Vince(1) goes apeshit
> over immigration, YOU go apeshit over "man-love".
>
> You do see the similarities, right? LOL, of course
> you do.....
>
> Are you back to believing you only have one hater?
> Really, you're THAT thick-headed? Trust me, the
> entire site despises you.

No similarities at all between V and myself. Other than telling folks to fuck off, any similarity would stop there. As for 180 degrees, perhaps.

As far as man-love and such - you have me totally wrong. I laugh at your attempts at man love, but I am not some gay bashing hate-monger that wants to have folks rounded up and sent away. I think eesh started something to that effect, but as usual, folks making assumptions as to who I am, or my lifestyle, beliefs, etc are totally off-base. I have been pretty clear in what I have stated here as to my true opinions and beliefs. The fact that you all try to embellish and twist them - in lieu of any other rational discussion - shows how little you have to stand for.

WTL used to discuss issues, now he just comes on and does the lib talking points tour, in a poor imitation of the more volatile versions V used to give - although lately he has tried to get back to some discussions. Numbers, The Meeper, and a few others still try to have a conversation on issues - but folks like yourself, and your anonymous troll wannabees (and no, I am not saying it is one person - but you can keep thinking that also) are pretty sad when your only argument is to imitate others in gay form, or calling them gay without any reason other then they support conservative ideals. You use the "gay" call down to try and intimidate folks - I use the "man-love" comment to show how gay you truly are in the way you constantly respond to our posts with nothing but gay comments or ridicule.

But hey, keep on stroking yourself there FF. You da man! Keep showing me how pathetic I am.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2010 03:58PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: Larry Craigdude ()
Date: February 09, 2010 03:59PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> -----
> > It has gotten pretty funny lately. You make a
> > valid argument, and instead of a discussion
> they
> > just do gay imitations of you, or go "Vince" on
> > you. I find it funny that WTL compares me to
> the
> > V-man, when in reality his views are the ones
> > closest to them. I imagine the V-meister is
> having
> > a shit-fit these days.
>
>
> Not speaking for WTL, of course, but I don't
> believe he was "comparing" you to Vince--merely
> observing that you occupy similar seats, 180
> degrees apart. Both Vince(1) and Vince(r) (that
> would be YOU, Reggie), are reactionary, defensive,
> and not above twisting the facts to support your
> obviously biased positions. Vince(1) goes apeshit
> over immigration, YOU go apeshit over "man-love".
>
> You do see the similarities, right? LOL, of course
> you do.....
>
> Are you back to believing you only have one hater?
> Really, you're THAT thick-headed? Trust me, the
> entire site despises you.

I really love Reggie...he's muh main man...know what i mean, wink, wink?

I act like i hate him, but really i have a teeny pants tent for him and want to

make all sorts of gay republican bathroom sex with him.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.