HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do Fairfax County Residents know that...
Posted by: Superman 4 ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:13AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsr9586hu7Y ----Less than 2 minutes long

World Trade Center Building #7, the 3rd largest building in the WTC Complex collapsed on the evening of 9/11?

AND

Can anyone tell me why it fell? Especially in the fashion that in fell in.

I just found out about it recently and I want to know why I'm just now learning about it almost a decade later. I'm asking because we live close to DC and a lot of people here are politically inclined.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do Fairfax County Residents know that...
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:18AM

Attachments:
wstt.gif

Posted by: DarthVader ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:26AM

Well It seems eesh has released the raw video footage the government didn't want you to see.

And yes, that is Will Smith.

The flying debris are Kibbles and Bits.

Posted by: Superman 4 ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:33AM

Date: February 09, 2010 02:50AM

Building seven was full of Kibbles and Bits. Thats why it fell to the ground. It jus couldn't holds no moe Kibble YO!

Posted by: This is what happened ()
Date: February 09, 2010 09:35AM

Well... all the beams and stuff inside of the building were really hot, causing them to bend inwards. Making the building unstable, causing the buildings to fall like that. All of the heat was coming from the sight of the airplane crash, then it worked itself towards the bottom of the building. That's about it. Sorry, I can't really explain it in a better way.

Posted by: You wish that happened. ()
Date: February 09, 2010 11:21AM

What happened was Mario and his gang were creating a new level under the WTC's for their atttack against bowser's castle to rescue princess.. Of course Luigi being a dumbass that he is, he headbutted a koopa and knocked the son of a bitch of a shell into Yoshi who than got pissed and beat Luigi down to a pulp.

After Mario saw what had happened to Luigi he joined Yoshi and kicked Luigi's ass.. by than Toad grabbed Luigi's tail and took a juicy bite. Surprisingly Toad's futile efforts to get revenge against Luigi failed and crawled to the corner to cry.

Mario threw a fireball which accidently lit a sewer rat that somehow followed them along. The flaming rat ran into a crevice which led to a leaking gas pipe under the 3rd WTC... You can pretty much guess what happens next.

This shit I am smoking is available upon request... Second to last level of bowsers castle under the strange looking yellow blocks with faces on them, you will see a flower and a feather. Grab the flower so you can absorb the plant and grab the feather right after which will give you the ability to fly...

Shit... don't get me started on Megaman..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.