HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hi this is California. Give me all your money to manage in china. Save for your retirement. You can get a mortage cheap. Your going to live in a box. Give me your money and let me handle it for you.
Posted by: WMAL ()
Date: January 05, 2019 02:54PM

NUTS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi this is California. Give me all your money to manage in china. Save for your retirement. You can get a mortage cheap. Your going to live in a box. Give me your money and let me handle it for you.
Posted by: vt6md ()
Date: January 05, 2019 02:57PM

Hi this is California. Give me all your money to manage in china. Save for your retirement. You can get a mortage cheap. Your going to live in a box. Give me your money and let me handle it for you

Hi this is California. Give me all your money to manage in china. Save for your retirement. You can get a mortage cheap. Your going to live in a box. Give me your money and let me handle it for you

Re: Hi this is California. Give me all your money to manage in china. Save for your retirement. You can get a mortage cheap. Your going to live in a box. Give me your money and let me handle it for you.
Posted by: juh4h ()
Date: January 05, 2019 03:05PM

Posted by: vk3lk ()
Date: January 05, 2019 03:28PM

Posted by: gwmce ()
Date: January 26, 2019 09:35AM

gwmce

Posted by: kjule ()
Date: January 26, 2019 09:36AM

Posted by: 4rewfrf ()
Date: January 26, 2019 09:54AM

Posted by: e79wl ()
Date: January 26, 2019 11:35AM

Posted by: hxexd ()
Date: January 26, 2019 11:37AM

Shown Here:
Public Law (01/16/2019)
Government Employee Fair Treatment Act of 2019

This bill requires employees of the federal government or a District of Columbia public employer who are furloughed or required to work during a lapse in appropriations beginning on or after December 22, 2018, to be compensated for the period of the lapse. The employees must be compensated on the earliest date possible after the lapse ends, regardless of scheduled pay dates. Employees required to work during the lapse in appropriations may use leave.

city of dc feds were annexed on 1/16, all other furloughs on 1/25

is this black exceptionalism?

Posted by: b6wc9 ()
Date: January 26, 2019 11:44AM

https://www.congress.gov/resources/display/content/Appropriations+for+Fiscal+Year+2019

s.24 (pay furloughed dc workers) is not on the appriations page

that is strange because it is an appropriation signed by the president

Posted by: 6kuvc ()
Date: January 26, 2019 11:45AM

Sponsor: Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD]

fucking really? would never have guessed S.24 on that

Posted by: x7ueb ()
Date: January 26, 2019 11:46AM

This bill requires employees of the federal government or a District of Columbia public employer who are furloughed or required to work during a lapse in appropriations beginning on or after December 22, 2018, to be compensated for the period of the lapse. The employees must be compensated on the earliest date possible after the lapse ends, regardless of scheduled pay dates. Employees required to work during the lapse in appropriations may use leave.

IT DOUBTLESSLY INCLUDES MARYLAND WORKERS and all their expensive "projects" they "earned" by being "close to DC"

WTOP (tokyo rose) has been lying in the news thoroughly

Posted by: nnfdu ()
Date: January 26, 2019 01:38PM

Posted by: wmal ()
Date: January 26, 2019 02:19PM

Posted by: 4trewr ()
Date: January 27, 2019 09:35AM

Posted by: Marty Bucklecock ()
Date: January 27, 2019 09:50AM

Hi, this Fairfax Underground. Please pay attention to my unlearned opinions. I need the dopamine. I can't spell or use good grammar.
Attachments:
moms basement2.jpg

Date: January 27, 2019 11:49AM

Posted by: xxuu3 ()
Date: January 27, 2019 01:30PM

xxuu3

Date: January 27, 2019 01:30PM

Date: February 02, 2019 09:31AM

Posted by: jail gerrymanderer2 now ()
Date: February 02, 2019 09:34AM

Marty Bucklecock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, this Fairfax Underground. Please pay attention
> to my unlearned opinions. I need the dopamine. I
> can't spell or use good grammar.

that's a death threat from gerrymanderer2. dopamine is a nasty chemical lie produced by german and usa "psychiatric drug makers". it's forced on prisoners. it's used by health insurers to avoid treating the real illness

it's used by democrats in court to avoid charges of attacking republicans

it's used by democrats to attack republicans in court

gerrymanderer2 needs to leave the country

Posted by: WMAL 2 ()
Date: February 02, 2019 09:35AM

Date: February 03, 2019 09:30AM

Date: February 03, 2019 12:12PM

Date: February 10, 2019 11:31AM

Date: February 16, 2019 11:37AM

Date: February 17, 2019 11:36AM

Date: February 24, 2019 01:50PM

Date: March 02, 2019 04:55PM

Posted by: eyh9l ()
Date: March 03, 2019 11:41AM

Posted by: hc9dt ()
Date: March 09, 2019 02:29PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.