HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ode to capitalism
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: February 08, 2010 02:55AM

love that chicken from popeyes byyyyy---menen eatin good in the neighborhood nobody tops the coppertop im lovin it just do it we do chicken right food folks and fun obey your thirst im a pepper hes a pepper shes a pepper wouldnt you like to be a pepper too so easy a caveman can do it two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun wheres the beef the world runs on dunkin nobody doesnt like sara lee unwrap a smile what would you do for a klondike bar mentos--the fresh maker not going anywhere for a while--have a snickers give me a break give me a break break me off a piece of that kit kat bar my baloney has a first name its o s c a r my baloney has a second name its m e y e r i like to eat it everyday and if you ask me why ill say cause oscar meyer has a way with b a l o g n a i wish i was an oscar meyer wiener that is what id truly like to be cause if i were an oscar meyer weiner everyone would be in love with me hotdogs armour hotdogs what kind of kids eat armour hotdogs fat kids skinny kids kids who climb on rocks tall kids short kids even kids with chicken pox i wanna be like mike stouffers--nothing comes closer to home pork--the other white meat motel six--we'll leave the light on for you this buds for you its miller time schaffer--the beer to have when youre having more than one beer winston tastes good like a cigarette should choosy moms choose jiff yo quiero taco bell plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is dont mess with texas juicy fruit its gonna move ya its the taste it gets right to ya juicy fruit the taste the taste the taste is gonna move ya i want my mtv meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow i want my baby back baby back i want my baby back baby back--chili's baby back ribs--{baritone voice} barbecue sauce {baritone voice} i think ill keep her for when you have that not so fresh feeling excuse me sir do you have any grey pupon

america the beautiful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ode to capitalism
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 08, 2010 03:07AM

file.php?40,file=13942,filename=pittmonk

Date: February 08, 2010 03:07AM

Wait a minute sir.

You left a "Meow" off of the Meow song.

But very nice work.

Date: February 08, 2010 03:19AM

Is this the reason you needed an extension on the Fairfax Underground Uprising deadline? Are you trying to ruin me? I'm going to fucking sue you if you don't give me that book by FRIDAY!

Date: February 08, 2010 04:23AM

Date: February 08, 2010 04:36AM

this is the height of western civilization:

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:23AM

"excuse me sir do you have any grey pupon "

I actually asked this to a man sitting at a table next to me in a restaurant.... he didn't get it.

Just another one of my many embarrassing moments.

I even put on an English accent!

Pardon me.....

Date: February 09, 2010 12:45PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

"Take a sniff. Pull it out. The taste is gonna move you when you pop it in your mouth?"

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.