HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This scale reproduction if the Great Mosque of Mecca being built by Muslims in Maryland
Posted by: yuuuuuuge mosque ()
Date: December 29, 2018 05:11PM

So, the muslims have purchased 4000 acres near Poolesville to build this thing, which will accomodate over 1.2 million worshippers. I am sure the government has given them some tax breaks for this, as it is intended to be a muslim version of the Ark Encounter (but more financially sound.)

Will this be good for NoVa? Will we have to endure a trumptard freakout over this? Will you go check it out? Do you intend to cash in on all the tourism this shoudl bring?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This scale reproduction if the Great Mosque of Mecca being built by Muslims in Maryland
Date: December 29, 2018 06:29PM

Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Re: This scale reproduction if the Great Mosque of Mecca being built by Muslims in Maryland
Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: December 29, 2018 06:40PM

There's no sewer or public water anywhere in the acreage areas of poolesville. Can't accommodate a public building.

Posted by: all very high tech ()
Date: December 29, 2018 06:59PM

They've designed a very state-of-the-art system for treating and recycling waste water. The EPA has even provided a grant, because this is in fact important technology.

Posted by: neeeded ()
Date: December 29, 2018 07:03PM

Pc retardz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's no sewer or public water anywhere in the
> acreage areas of poolesville. Can't accommodate a
> public building.

Fill it with pig shit.

Posted by: No Problem with it ()
Date: December 29, 2018 07:35PM

I fully support the first amendment and freedom of religion. It is the primary core value of what the Puritans founded this country on.

I would probably go visit. I enjoyed a tour of the Mormon Tabernacle.

Posted by: dpcwk ()
Date: December 29, 2018 07:46PM

Not Fairfax county so it doesn't need to be mixed use.

Posted by: 14/88 ()
Date: December 29, 2018 11:19PM

Attachments:
bq-5c27a42e0ada7.jpeg

Posted by: 4,000 Acres ()
Date: December 30, 2018 10:01AM

4,000 acres? Seems like a "target rich" environment.

Posted by: groundbreaking next week.... ()
Date: January 26, 2019 01:50AM

Rashida Tlaib to attend....Also that Ocasion-Cortez woman.

Posted by: Ali G ()
Date: January 26, 2019 02:36AM

Posted by: Jewish Lightening Strikes! ()
Date: January 26, 2019 02:56AM

LOL - that thing won't last a week.

Posted by: pouring concrete next week ()
Date: March 02, 2019 04:39AM

World's biggest mosque! Like the one in Mecha, but with air conditioning!

Posted by: major security on site now ()
Date: March 17, 2019 12:28AM

Drove past the construction site today. In addition to the usual construction workers (all Mexican of course) a whole shit ton of middle eastern mercenaries in full battle rattle handling security at the site.

How many hundreds or thousands of foreign mercenaries can a private consortium operate in once place before they can be considered to be running their own private army? (Not that anyone's gonna tell them not to after what happened in New Zealand.)

Posted by: Muslims are Satan ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:38AM

Nuke the fucking terrorists!

Posted by: opening in time for Ramadan 2020 ()
Date: May 25, 2019 09:31PM

Going to be the largest building in the entire fucking state, and exempt from any property taxes.

Posted by: MMJXK ()
Date: May 25, 2019 10:11PM

They are actually building it? What is the address? This all started 25 years ago and the residents had always been able to get it nixed. Wonder how the Saudi government finally got it approved? New people in Maryland government? Leaders of the anti-mosque movement died or moved on?

You know what's funny?
Posted by: Dumbass Liberals Won't Survive ()
Date: May 26, 2019 12:59AM

Muslims are the most conservative people on the planet.
Guess who they won't like when they have power?
Liberals, who think that any sick perversion is just fine?

You incredibly stupid fucks will be the first ones against the wall and over the parapet. It will be a shock to you.

Your last words will be "But...but...but...we kissed your ass!"

It will be fitting.

Posted by: trumptardz! LOLZ! ()
Date: May 26, 2019 01:52AM

It was your own ronald reagan who called the taliban the 'moral equivalent of our founding fathers'.

Posted by: Yaseen ()
Date: May 26, 2019 03:07AM

With the way the Muslim population is growing, we will need very big mosques in America to accomodate all of the believers of the true religion. The Kuffar aren't reproducing fast enough and we will take over soon, inshallah.

Posted by: Allah be praised! ()
Date: May 26, 2019 03:10PM

I attended the conversion ceremony at West Springfield High School yesterday. Over 500 infidels were saved! I don't think the Maryland mosque is going to be big enough for us all!

Posted by: I heard Obama was there ()
Date: May 26, 2019 05:22PM

He has apparently invested in this thing......

Posted by: 100,000,000 muslims by 2050 ()
Date: May 26, 2019 06:09PM

America will eventually become an Islamic state.

I'm glad we're getting out in front of this in our region by building mosques now.

Posted by: mahdi key aches muck ()
Date: May 26, 2019 06:39PM

by the way retard

dick chaney and the funky bunch masterminded 9/11

now that you know what the fuck you gonna do about it?

nothing...coward

Posted by: 2.5 million tons of concrete ()
Date: June 17, 2019 08:24PM

That's three times the amount of concrete used to build the Pentagon. This thing's gonna be huuuuuuuuuge!

Posted by: google is celebrating falafel! ()
Date: June 18, 2019 01:07AM

Islam prevails!

Posted by: theyre adding a fucking mardrasa ()
Date: June 26, 2019 11:26PM

A 14,000 student Islamic college, complete with dormitory facilities!

This was NOT included when secured permission to build the mosque!

Posted by: Airplane ()
Date: June 26, 2019 11:36PM

2.5 million tons of concrete Wrote:
> That's three times the amount of concrete used to
> build the Pentagon. This thing's gonna be
> huuuuuuuuuge!

Hmm wonder how it handles plans?

Posted by: 4000 workers on site! ()
Date: July 07, 2019 12:32AM

All Mexicans or Arabs.

Posted by: place has max security ()
Date: August 03, 2019 11:46PM

Even during the buildng phase, they've got about 800 armed middle-eastern national 'mercenaries' patrolling the construction site. Nobody's gonna shoot this place up!

Posted by: offering shelter to muslims ()
Date: September 01, 2019 04:47PM

Any muslim displaced by the storm has been offered refuge in the construction offices.

Posted by: muzzies are scum ()
Date: September 01, 2019 05:07PM

that is all

Posted by: Psychic Babies ()
Date: September 01, 2019 05:33PM

No Problem with it Wrote:
> I fully support the first amendment and freedom of
> religion. It is the primary core value of what
> the Puritans founded this country on.
>

> I would probably go visit. I enjoyed a tour of
> the Mormon Tabernacle.

The one true occult. I like the Angel Macaroni blowing into the wind.
Freedom of religion, yes. Occult’s are something all together, different.

Posted by: I toured the place ()
Date: November 14, 2019 11:07PM

It's bigger than the freakin' Smithsonian! Biggest house of worship in the country, if not the world!

Posted by: 1.8 million helium balloons! ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:42PM

They are celebrating their Grand Opening next spring with the release of 1.8 BILLION helium-filled balloons!

One to represent each Muslim on the planet!

No balloon release on this scale has ever been attempted before!

This is going to be epic!

Posted by: what a firework display! ()
Date: February 02, 2020 12:30AM

With 500,000 shells it was the biggest in North American history! Glad I went to see it! Stood out in the cold and watched with 800,000 fellow muslims and muslim sympathizers!

And construction is ahead of schedule - the government suspended any licensing or regulatory requirements, and these shrewd fuckers brought in all their supplies and labor from overseas. Place opens by end of March!

Allahu Akbar!

Posted by: early opening! ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:37PM

It was epic! 1,000,000 Believers, celebrating their new Holy Center! And another million just showing up out of curiosity.

Th emain mosque is the largest building in the US!

All the Democratic candidates were there! (Trump was not invited.)

Posted by: just held a huge service ()
Date: March 17, 2020 05:04PM

1.2 million people praying to Allah. Many coughing their freakin' lungs out.

Posted by: Inbred Gay Iranian Family ()
Date: March 17, 2020 05:22PM

just held a huge service Wrote:
> 1.2 million people praying to Allah. Many coughing
> their freakin' lungs out.

Were Gerry and cocksucking AIDS infested Dad there?

Posted by: there were a lot of Iranians ()
Date: March 17, 2020 05:30PM

and that concerns me. They seem to be particularly susceptible.

Posted by: Iranians Are The Worst ()
Date: March 17, 2020 09:38PM

there were a lot of Iranians Wrote:
> and that concerns me. They seem to be particularly
> susceptible.

I would rather be a Paki or nigger in Africa swatting flies than Iranian garbage. Iranians like Gerry and his cocksucking dad are the parasites of the earth.

Posted by: oh, shit, 500 COVID cases so far ()
Date: April 16, 2020 11:33AM

They held some big festival with ~75000 participants, and apparently somebody brought COVID along,and now they have trickled back to their homes and brought this little souvenir with them.

Posted by: There is no mosque ()
Date: April 16, 2020 12:47PM

There isn't a mosque/Islamic Center/madrasa anywhere near Poolesville. Never has been. This thread is a complete fabrication of someone's overactive imagination and trolling.

Posted by: Smelly muslims ()
Date: April 16, 2020 01:45PM

Attachments:
B0566762-6CA8-404B-9E4F-0E69D808944B.jpeg
DBFFDCC0-E87A-4AFF-A049-A401C02FEBCD.jpeg

Posted by: sheltering Antifa ()
Date: June 19, 2020 02:01AM

There's a whole encampment of Antifa in the parking lot of this monstrosity! (mind you, they're not letting any of those dirty infidels INSIDE the place!)

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: June 19, 2020 02:06AM

I think we should all seriously consider just becoming Muslim. Feel it’s the only way we’ll be able to counteract libtardism.

Posted by: we've broken the trumptardz! ()
Date: June 19, 2020 03:23AM

True the Vote! Wrote:
> I think we should all seriously consider just
> becoming Muslim. Feel it’s the only way we’ll
> be able to counteract libtardism.

They are all converting to Islam!

Posted by: open right thru pandemic ()
Date: July 19, 2020 08:28PM

While the government orders all other churches closed, this place still has 200-300 thousand worshippers dropping by every day. No fucking wonder VA and MD COVID cases are skyrocketing...

Posted by: This is all a lie ()
Date: July 19, 2020 08:40PM

I still have not seen proof this place exists. What is the exact address or geographic coordinates so I can see it on Google Earth?

Posted by: Yasseen ()
Date: July 19, 2020 09:24PM

The Quran predicted that the crusader city of Constantinople would eventually fall to Islam. It also predicted your crusader cities like DC, Chicago, nyc etc would embrace Islam.
Attachments:
835272FB-4B31-4270-8F71-C2AEE1351C05.jpeg

Posted by: This is all a lie ()
Date: July 19, 2020 10:47PM

Lies. There is no mosque. Fitting for a religion that is predicated on lies..

Posted by: and Allah said ()
Date: July 20, 2020 04:41AM

This is all a lie Wrote:
> Lies. There is no mosque. Fitting for a religion
> that is predicated on lies..

Let the unbeliever not see that which we do not wish him to see.
Let the unbeliever not hear that which we do not wish him to hear.
Let the unbeliever not learn that which we do not wish him to learn.
Let the unbeliever not think that which we do not wish him to think.
Let the unbeliever not know that which we do not wish him to know.
Let the unbeliever not do that which we do not wish him to do.

To my friends, As-salamu alaykum!

Posted by: 2000000 at Friday Prayers ()
Date: November 08, 2020 01:55AM

They said a special prayer for Biden during their al-Jumuah observance.

As implied, over 2 million Faithful showed up to the mosque. Biden's campaign staff sent representatives to speak.

Posted by: knl6j ()
Date: November 08, 2020 02:10AM

2000000 at Friday Prayers Wrote:
> They said a special prayer for Biden during their
> al-Jumuah observance.
>
> As implied, over 2 million Faithful showed up to
> the mosque. Biden's campaign staff sent
> representatives to speak.

I still have not seen proof this place exists. What is the exact address or geographic coordinates so I can see it on Google Earth?

Posted by: I was conerted on Saturday ()
Date: March 22, 2021 04:04AM

Praise Allah! I became a servant of the almighty benevolent Allah in a beautiful mosque bigger than New York City! What are you waiting for? Paradise awaits!

Posted by: LVHGY ()
Date: March 22, 2021 06:58AM

And over two years nobody has been able to provide an address to this place. IT DOES NOT EXIST. It is all a bunch of lies.

Posted by: It is magnificent! ()
Date: April 25, 2021 04:16AM

I was there for Sabbath and it was a beautiful experience. Myself, my family, and over 1,000,000 other Believers! I feel as though I have been touched by Allah!

As-salamu alaykum my Brothers!

Posted by: enormous ceremony tonight! ()
Date: May 14, 2021 12:31AM

Over one million of my Brothers in Islam mixing freely, in glorious celebration of the Koran! Truly it is grand to belong to the largest congregation in the United States and perhaps even in the world!

Posted by: Maskless in the town of Mosaic! ()
Date: May 14, 2021 12:34AM

Eidmu barak

Posted by: It does not exist ()
Date: May 14, 2021 12:45AM

It is magnificent! Wrote:
> I was there for Sabbath and it was a beautiful
> experience. Myself, my family, and over 1,000,000
> other Believers! I feel as though I have been
> touched by Allah!
>
> As-salamu alaykum my Brothers!

If you cannot post the address or where it is located, you are a liar.

Posted by: Maskless in the town of Mosaic! ()
Date: May 14, 2021 12:49AM

Eidmu bark

Posted by: I took the tour when they opened ()
Date: May 14, 2021 12:52AM

Truly a magnificent structure. Being an agnostic, I disliked such extravagant waste on a place of worship, but I did enjoy the tour.

Date: May 14, 2021 12:58AM

All of the DC area will be ours as well as the rest of America soon. Inshallah.

Posted by: ..doh.. ()
Date: May 14, 2021 01:13AM

..doh..

Posted by: huge fireworks show tonight ()
Date: December 31, 2021 03:19PM

even thought it is not the Muslim New Year, they are having a huge extravaganza to coax believers away from infidel celebrations.

Over 2 million expected to attend!

Date: December 31, 2021 09:27PM

For the New Year, Mahdi & I will be investigating under the cover.

Under the cover of my duvet! (pbuh! plow time!)

Posted by: Never came to fruit. ()
Date: December 31, 2021 09:48PM

So this dump never happened.

Good. Islam is garbage.

Posted by: fucking super spreader event ()
Date: January 08, 2022 11:31PM

huge fireworks show tonight Wrote:
> even thought it is not the Muslim New Year, they
> are having a huge extravaganza to coax believers
> away from infidel celebrations.
>
> Over 2 million expected to attend!

Over 400,000 of the faithful have contracted the Omicron variant of COVID after having attended the New Years Eve fireworks extravaganza.

Posted by: Allah be praised! ()
Date: April 01, 2022 11:41PM

Today over 1,00o,000 of The Faithful congregated to observe our great Holiday!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.