HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
game browsing rpg in 2018
Posted by: 2018 edition ()
Date: December 25, 2018 09:02PM

what's developed RPG is ...

* some high end games that take $$$funded teams to make - global debt funding is where they start we think

* 5/25 new entries are not translated chinese JRPG (arpg?)

* very few rpg maker cheap that are worth anything, a few free that are jems

* ALLOT of really bad new "just coming in the market" games (it's like trying to enter the race market with soap box car)

* there are endless rpg engines that get made and just fade away, a few hoarders end up with free code that's worth anything - and charge for it

* newly there is free rpg makers - there are honestly a few great releases (that are perhaps professional that never went to market - then pushed as what kids could expect to make using the thing. but art comedy and music coming together in "a favorable way" are much more than an engine)

ss_f7b7acf14615cadafdeb2c181395498d09c9e

"game allows you to steer a young girl around home/yard after parents leave home" (parents who beat her, and someone says she can molest an animal after they leave)

this one got 663 reviews mostly positive. negative reviews said they can't explain the positive reviews and a few expressed wanting to commit suiice after reviewing the game

there are over 4,550 since 2006 - only several are top line "made it to platform" ones - so that leaves 4,500 minimally as practical spam to shop through

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: game browsing rpg in 2018
Posted by: 2018 edition ()
Date: December 25, 2018 09:49PM

pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-pc-scree

Pillars of Eternity II. art music story. no action but if you don't autopause the moves and selections will "keep you busy". rpg is an "action evader" (too tired for action, an hr at the very end of the day? not too many tough puzzles, and some busy work). all the stops are pulled and a large team worked on it.

it's one of the several mentioned but not at the top (not on xbox1 or ps4), but good. problem: many report the wait times between scenes is intolerable - showing that even a great company effort with a following can "fall through" at sales time due to lack of foresight

((adventure the "action evader for people who like mystery and puzzles only" and have plenty of mental energy and patience for sleuthing and searching (no battles at all. must not be really the end of the day yet?))

((action: people gaming when they could be working on something still? hehe. absolutely mindless though!))

((action rpg - you must be un-employed or 13 yr old ??)

divinity-original-sin-2.jpg

an rpg that is a platformer

Horizon-1.jpg?mtime=20160414075920

action rpg for some reason get the deeper graphics (despite being more needy for fluid motion and hitting poor frame rates? mash x u win! that being so it better be a darn good movie if i'm to press x 1398347 times and only one story line is available - cause i hate that)

Posted by: cd6pn ()
Date: December 25, 2018 09:54PM

sony now has a confusing selection of rpg - more than you can review

(this could actually be partly behind the real stock minuses during trump: reckless allowing of groups of people on debt to develope games rarely sold)

and then on Sony there's this. what dems actually do when they are not accusing repubicans of racism

maxresdefault.jpgfcb_survivors_2200_341106.jpg

Posted by: gv3ph ()
Date: December 25, 2018 09:56PM

ss_f7b7acf14615cadafdeb2c181395498d09c9e

"with rpg maker you can make your own game" (if anyone will share their pro level game code needed to make rpg maker work 4u?)

Posted by: kvje7 ()
Date: December 25, 2018 10:00PM

are their any game makers on FFU ?

(i never did. started one quickly (1/2 for science reasons) and found out the chance of making money and quit.)

anyone have an idea how much of the PC world was effected by the "need to support game hardware and game dev like web browers that support VR games?"

Posted by: indie man ()
Date: December 25, 2018 10:04PM

dex $20 china punk game, cool, pricey tho

there are some cool indie games i'll never but see a quick review of

my idea is there is just a sickening number of "debt funded" games out there

When i was young if you "worked on your own business" on other peoples time you could be beaten up or arrested. You did what teachers and bosses said unless it was your own money and time**. today? we find out political families et al have been doing similarly for at least a few decades?) (** meaning your house your farm no debt meaning you were really that wealthy)

Posted by: indie man ()
Date: December 25, 2018 10:05PM

similarly (making games, fire dept software, 501c, anything on other peoples month with no thought of "approval" or outcomes)

Posted by: Fateryj ()
Date: January 11, 2019 10:28AM

I am fond of rgp games and in 2019 I think that will spend more time playing online. M7y favorite platform with a big amount of different games is https://toomkygames.com/. I recommend you to check here, I am sure you will find your favorite game here.

Posted by: 4563d ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:02PM

https://toomkygames.com

is a UK website run by you don't know who offering free binary downloads stored on their server

use at your own risk

Posted by: FAKE POSTER - ATTACK AD ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:06PM

Fateryj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am fond of rgp games and in 2019 I think that
> will spend more time playing online. M7y favorite
> platform with a big amount of different games is
> https://toomkygames.com/. I recommend you to check
> here, I am sure you will find your favorite game
> here.

m7y is a NOT A GAME the websites "knows of" or google "knows of"

the offered UK website has "humiliation games" the poster probably thinks is funny

the website HAS NO RPG - another lie, so the poster lies again

just another pathetic attempt by gerrymanderer2 to demoralize others

Posted by: 3nvyx ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:08PM

Horizon-1.jpg?mtime=20160414075920

THE ABOVE IS ENTERTAINMENT AND ISN'T CONTROLLED BY DNC DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS, it cost quite allot of investment to make and took tens or hundreds of people to make

GERRYMANDERER2 would tell you getting tatoos, voting for hillary, and killing yourself is what you should be doing

but gerrymanderer2 also posts fecal matter on ffu and was kicked off by cary

Posted by: xlnly ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:10PM

tenor.gif?itemid=7845865

why TV is only worth throwing out the window

Posted by: mf4c7 ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:11PM

gerrymanderer2 takes a handful of pills to kill himself every day like he tells everyone else to do and never spends time or money on entertainment

FAKE NEWS

gerrymanderer2 will say anything to others to promote his position dems should run around killing people so democrats can go to the beach more often: expensive entertainment

Posted by: dvtyv ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:14PM

reading a novel you got from babbages is superior to other forms of entertainment

FAKE NEWS - novels are written by idiots who have no time limit

going to the beach and eating out and clubbing is superior: with democrats doing it using taxpayer money - it should be arrestable offense

Posted by: Koval ()
Date: January 31, 2019 08:37AM

I've been fond of RPG games for soo long, but last time I try to give up gaming and start reading books. Because for our brain it's much better to read book than to play any game. Especially nowadays, when you can read whenever you want online, I do it here for example.

Posted by: Jares ()
Date: February 07, 2019 09:42AM

Now I am not in RPG, I am playing GTA for almost few weeks and totally fond of this game, especially after a moment when I realized that I can buy an account with money and did it at https://gtaboosting.net/ . Now it's really exciting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.