HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Satanism or Insanity
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: February 05, 2010 11:41PM

This guy just has WAY too much time on his hands. I found this video to be hilarious.
Even if the artist was projecting his Satanic imagery at the Denver Airport (which I find extremely difficult to believe), no one would have ever figured any of it out and no one would have cared or been effected by it.

Here's the video. You decide. Watch how he even weaves Obama into his dementia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 11:53PM by Numbers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Satanism or Insanity
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: February 06, 2010 01:18AM

Ayup...

Seems to be a common theme.

Christians Demand Bush be Impeached for Worshiping Satan
Published on 04-30-2007
http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=1845

(MANCHESTER, NH) -- A Christian based group known as the Christian Liberation Movement has concluded that George W. Bush is a fake Christian and worships Satan. The group is demanding his impeachment not only for his crimes against humanity but for lying to the American people about his worship of Satan. It is highly doubtful that George W. Bush would have been elected President two times had the American people known about his secretive worship of Satan. Although this claim might seem difficult to believe, when one looks at the secret societies that George W. Bush has been involved with it becomes clear that George W. Bush is anything but a good Christian man.

And of course...

Some folks have WAY too much time on their hands.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: BoreDumb ()
Date: February 06, 2010 02:53AM

RV wrote:
----------------------------------------
>Some folks have way too much time on thier hands.

Yeah, especially if they worship Satan.

Posted by: Do as thou wilt ()
Date: February 06, 2010 03:25AM

>"Better than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is untrue... My father used to mix phenobarbital with bubble gum and give it to me and my sister-I remember the darn stuff was very bitter. Then he would tell us stories, great stories, but I could never remember him finishing a lot of them. He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a 'moonchild.'

> "He had one of those insane things, especially during the '30s, of trying to invoke the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various incantations, drugs and hypnosis...His initials for it were PDH-pain, drugs, hypnosis. The use of PDH, coupled with black magic, was an effective for brainwashing or mind control. You'll see throughout early Scientology literature, 'PDH.'

> The book Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health supposedly documents the results of intensive research on roughly 280 case histories. But "all were subcreated by Dad. None of them were case histories." "Remember this basic thing-it's a money-and-power game, period. It's who's got all the money, who can step on whom to climb up higher, who can control the most number of people ... ."

>-From an interview with L. Ron Hubbard Jr., (Hubbard's son, who has changed his last name to DeWolfe) by Dennis Wheeler in the Santa Rosa, Calif., News-Herald, July 7-13, 1982.

>
>
>"I believed in Satanism. There was no other religion in the house! Scientology and black magic.

>
>
>What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is black magic that is just spread out over a long time period.

>
>
>To perform black magic generally takes a few hours or, at most, a few weeks. But in Scientology it's stretched out over a lifetime, and so you don't see it. Black magic is the inner core of Scientology, and it is probably the only part of Scientology that really works. Also, you've got to realize that my father did not worship Satan. He thought he was Satan. He was one with Satan. He had a direct pipeline of communication and power with him. My father wouldn't have worshiped anything. I mean, when you think you're the most powerful being in the universe, you have no respect for anything, let alone worship."

>-Penthouse interview with L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (now L. Ron DeWolfe), June 1983.
>
>
>Hubbard: My father started out as a broke science-fiction writer. He was always broke in the late 1940s. He told me and a lot of other people that the way to make a million was to start a religion. Then he wrote the book Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health while he was in Bayhead, New Jersey. When we later visited Bayhead, in about 1953, we were walking around and reminiscing-he told me that he had written the book in one month.
>
>Penthouse: There was no church when he wrote the book?
>
>Hubbard: Oh, no, no. You see, his goal was basically to write the book, take the money and run. But in 1950, this was the first major book of do-it-yourself psychotherapy, and it became a runaway best-seller. He kept getting, literally, mail trucks full of mail. And so he and some other people, including J. W. Campbell, the editor of Astounding Science Fiction , started the Dianetics Research Foundation in Elizabeth, New Jersey. And the post office kept backing up and just dumping mail sacks into the building. The foundation had a staff that just ran through the envelopes and threw away anything that didn't have any money in it.
>
>Penthouse: People sent money?
>
>Hubbard: Yeah, they wanted training and further Dianetic auditing, Dianetic processing. It was just an incredible avalanche.
>
>Penthouse: Did he write the book off the top of his head? Did he do any real research?
>
>Hubbard: No research at all. When he has answered that question over the years, his answer has changed according to which biography he was writing. Sometimes he used to write a new biography every week. He usually said that he had put thirty years of research into the book. But no, he did not. What he did, really, was take bits and pieces from other people and put them together in a blender and stir them all up-and out came Dianetics! All the examples in the book-some 200 "real-life experiences"-were just the result of his obsessions with abortions and unconscious states. In fact, the vast majority of those incidents were invented off the top of his head. The rest stem from his own secret life, which was deeply involved in the occult and black-magic.
>
>That involvement goes back to when he was sixteen, living in Washington. D.C. He got hold of the book by Alistair Crowley called The Book of Law. He was very interested in several things that were the creation of what some people call the Moon Child. It was basically an attempt to create an immaculate conception-except by Satan rather than by God.
>
>Another important idea was the creation of what they call embryo implants-of getting a satanic or demonic spirit to inhabit the body of a fetus. This would come about as a result of black-magic rituals, which included the use of hypnosis, drugs, and other dangerous and destructive practices. One of the important things was to destroy the evidence if you failed at this immaculate conception. That's how my father became obsessed with abortions. I have a memory of this that goes back to when I was six years old. It is certainly a problem for my father and for Scientology that I remember this. It was around 1939, 1940, that I watched my father doing something to my mother. She was lying on the bed and he was sitting on her, facing her feet. He had a coat hanger in his hand. There was blood all over the place. I remember my father shouting at me. "Go back to bed!" A little while later a doctor came and took her off to the hospital. She didn't talk about it for quite a number of years. Neither did my father.
>
>Penthouse: He was trying to perform an abortion?
>
>Hubbard: According to him and my mother, he tried to do it with me. I was born at six and a half months and weighed two pounds, two ounces. I mean, I wasn't born: this is what came out as a result of their attempt to abort me. It happened during a night of partying-he got involved in trying to do a black-magic number. Also, I've got to complete this by saying that he thought of himself as the Beast 666 incarnate.
>
>Penthouse: The devil?
>
>Hubbard: Yes. The Antichrist. Alestair Crowley thought of himself as such. And when Crowley died in 1947, my father then decided that he should wear the cloak of the beast and become the most powerful being in the universe.
>
>The one super-secret sentence that Scientology is built on is: "Do as thou wilt." That is the whole of the law. It also comes from the black magic, from Alistair Crowley. It means that you are a law unto yourself, that you are above the law, that you create your own law. You are above any other human considerations. Since you came into being by an act of will, you can do anything you will. If you decide to go out and kill somebody --bam! --that's it. An act of will. Not connected, to any emotions or feelings, not governed by any ethics or morality or law. They are very vicious people. Totally into attack. Most people think these people are so insane and wild and berserk and unpredictable. Not to me. Insane people are very predictable, because they're trapped on the same mental and spiritual merry-go-round and all they can do is go round and round. For years I've been able to Counter them --to stay alive --simply because I was one of them. I had a helluva good teacher.
>
>
>Penthouse: Was your father violent in his behavior with his family?
>
>
>Hubbard: Not to me. But he beat up a lot of women very badly. Blood, black eyes, busted teeth, the whole thing. He beat the holy hell out of women. His rages were incredible. I've read reports of the kinds of rages Hitler used to have, and they sound just like my father's. He was especially touchy about food. He would always have somebody else at the table sample everything on the table before he'd eat it. I've seen him pick up an entire dinner table and throw it against the wall if he didn't like the food or thought it was suspicious. He got very strange in the fifties. He had to have his clothes washed and washed and washed. He would take showers half a dozen times a day. I have often wondered if all of this might have been caused by the massive amounts of drugs and medication he took.
>
>
>Penthouse: Did your father take a lot of drugs?
>
>
>Hubbard: Yes. Since he was sixteen. You see, drugs are very important in the application of heavy black magic. The personal use of drugs expands one's conscious ability to break open the doors to the realm of the deep.
>
>
>Penthouse: What kind of drugs did he generally use?
>
>
>Hubbard: At various times, just about everything, because he was quite a hypocondriac. Cocaine, peyote, amphetamines, barbiturates. It would be shorter to list what he didn't take.
>
>
>Penthouse: Did he encourage you to do drugs?
>
>
>Hubbard: Well, he used them with me. He was a real night person. We used to sit around all night, sit around his office or home, get loaded up, and talk. He had a pretty liquid tongue. He loved to talk. And of course, in the fifties, he decided that I was the heir apparent, so he wanted to teach me everything he knew. He started me out by mixing phenobarbital into my bubble gum, when I was ten years old. This was to induce deeper trances in order to practice the black magic and to get an avenue to power.
>
>
>Penthouse: How exactly would this work?
>
>
>Hubbard: The explanation is sort of long and complicated.... The proper term would be "soul cracking." It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various doors to the power that exists, the satanic and demonic powers. Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway. Pulling that power into yourself through another person -- and using women, especially -- is incredibly insidious... It is the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind-fuck, instead of going for blood, you're going for their soul. And you take drugs in order to reach that state where you can, quite literally, like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through. He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques to do the same thing. But, of course, it takes a couple of hundred hours of auditing and mega-thousands of dollars for the privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty Dumpty -- shattered into a million pieces. It may sound like incredible gibberish, but it made my father a fortune.
>
>
>
>
>
file.php?40,file=12107,filename=BloodyRo

Posted by: LOLcat ()
Date: February 06, 2010 11:18AM

> > Oh and snow is coming down and covering
> > everything, those friggin Republikans.
>
>
Attachments:
redrum.jpg

Posted by: LOLpuppy ()
Date: February 06, 2010 03:48PM

Date: February 06, 2010 04:21PM

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: February 06, 2010 06:15PM

The guy's a genius for figuring out that the leopard, which was painted 15 years ago, was really a symbol for Barack Obama...

Oh and, of course, he's selling a book!

Posted by: Twas brillig ()
Date: February 06, 2010 06:20PM

Incumbent Roy Barnes was heavily favored to win the 2002 Georgia gubernatorial
election, and outspent Sonny Perdue 7 to 1. On November 5, 2002, Georgia elects
Perdue as its first Republican governor since 1872.

Fiorina's 'demon sheep' creator speaks
LA Times, Political blog
February 5, 2010 | 6:52 am

Fred Davis -- the man who introduced vermin, Paris Hilton, bad hair and now demonic mutton into our political discourse -- is a bit taken aback by the reaction to his latest creation.

“More sheep in my day than I was expecting,” he said after sorting through messages from reporters across the country, all of them wanting to talk about the online video -- an instant cult classic -- he created for Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Carly Fiorina. “You certainly never know what’s going to catch on.”

To recap, the spot assails rival Tom Campbell as a profligate wolf in fiscal-conservative-sheep clothing. (Yes, that’s a tortured description, but the three-minute, 21-second production must be seen to be appreciated. Somewhere Monty Python is chortling. Or not.)

Much of the response has been of the what-were-they-thinking variety, though Davis says, by his estimation, the reviews have been split 50-50. Regardless, he notes that plenty of people are talking about the ad, which has been broadcast nationally on cable TV and viewed on YouTube nearly 150,000 times.

“My goal is to get things noticed,” he said. “The best you can hope for is water cooler talk. People are blasting it as the most insane ad ever. Others are calling it a stroke of genius. If, when the furor dies down, they simply remember they should maybe question whether Tom Campbell is telling them the truth, then it will have been a success.”

Davis, who has the commendable habit of not taking himself too seriously, operates with the instincts of a political guerrilla (think Abbie Hoffman, not Che Guevara), often wielding humor as his weapon of choice.

He was the man behind the flashbulb-popping 2008 ad comparing celebrity-candidate Barack Obama to Paris Hilton. (It was the most effective John McCain spot of the campaign, as Team Obama grudgingly conceded.) More recently, he created a loopy ad for Andy McKenna, a GOP candidate for Illinois governor, placing the luxuriant mane of the disgraced Rod Blagojevich on men, women, children and even the Capitol dome in Springfield. (McKenna finished third in Tuesday’s primary.)

But the closest comparison to the Fiorina spot -- in both its feral audacity and the response -- is the infamous commercial that Davis created in the 2002 Georgia governor’s race for a little-known, underfunded farmer named Sonny Perdue. The ad showed a giant rat -- with a gold crown and bling spelling “King Roy” -- marauding Godzilla-like across the Georgia countryside and scaling the state Capitol.

A “shameful display of bad judgment”… “sad and disappointing,” said Gov. Roy Barnes’ campaign manager. Others denounced the spot as just plain weird, which it was.

Still…

“Last I checked, Sonny Perdue was governor of Georgia,” Davis said.

So the latest barrage of ridicule concerns him not at all.

“When you’re in a state where it costs $5 million to run a 30-second ad statewide… you have to think differently. You have to think outside the box,” Davis said. “It’s tough to get the attention of people in California. This has caught the attention of people across the country.”

For the record, the role of the stealth sheep was placed by a nameless crew member. “Not a professional sheep impersonator,” Davis said, “or anything like that.”

In fact, the auteur in him practically apologized for the low-budget production.

“The rat costume cost about $20,000” Davis said, sounding almost wistful. “This one probably cost $200.”

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.