HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Message to libtards
Posted by: Lib Central ()
Date: December 13, 2018 01:55PM

I have noticed that many here of the left wing persuasion have been using the term "treason" when referring to the current occupant of the White House. While it is fair to say that much of what Trump says and does looks like treason, and would in fact be treason in most countries, the term "treason" is very narrowly defined by the Constitution. The evidence, at least the evidence known to the general public, does not yet support that conclusion. So, at best, our use of that term is premature.

Until further evidence is made public, I suggest, when referring to Trump, to use terms such as "serial sexual predator", "draft dodger", "tax evader", "fraud" or any one of a dozen other descriptive terms that I am too fucking lazy to type out. Trump may well be a traitor, but for now let's take the high road, and only use terms for which there is substantial evidence.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Message to libtards
Posted by: Ekkdd ()
Date: December 13, 2018 02:18PM

This covers 75% of all politicians, we won’t know which one we’re talking about

Re: Message to libtards
Posted by: Prostitute Man ()
Date: December 13, 2018 02:21PM

I just refer to Trump the way cops call guys who use prostitutes. "A John"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.