HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL: Who would win in a street fight between Chuck Schumer (68) and President Donald Trump (72)????
Posted by: Chumps Getting Chumped ()
Date: December 12, 2018 10:47AM

I vote Trump!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: Who would win in a street fight between Chuck Schumer (68) and President Donald Trump (72)????
Posted by: cccccccccd ()
Date: December 12, 2018 11:56AM

What a boring fight that would be. Trump hasnt worked out in 50 years and schumer doesnt look so great either. Id take schumer. Could either throw more than 6 punches?

Re: POLL: Who would win in a street fight between Chuck Schumer (68) and President Donald Trump (72)????
Posted by: Reality Bites ()
Date: December 12, 2018 11:58AM

Pelosi would kick Donnie Boys ass. She just has to much dignity.

Posted by: Fantasy Fight-Fantastic ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:02PM

Chumps Getting Chumped Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I vote Trump!!!!

The real news about Trump is so bad these days.
Trumptardz have to live in Dreamland in order to have something to rave on about.

Posted by: Djjee ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:03PM

I don’t know about Nancy, she may put up a good fight, but I can see chuck hates life, is miserable and full of anger and hatred and would unleash all that on trump and even when trumps down, Schumer wouldn’t stop kicking or hitting, even with an object. Schumer is very disgruntled and dangerous

Posted by: What about Donny ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:07PM

Djjee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t know about Nancy, she may put up a good
> fight, but I can see chuck hates life, is
> miserable and full of anger and hatred and would
> unleash all that on trump and even when trumps
> down, Schumer wouldn’t stop kicking or hitting,
> even with an object. Schumer is very disgruntled
> and dangerous

Interesting that you think Schumer is 'disgruntled and dangerous' when Donny throws the biggest temper tantrums in the history of Washington DC.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:11PM

Trump said yesterday that he can't be impeached because his supporters would revolt. He's inciting civil conflict if the law is applied to him.

Posted by: AARPer ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:13PM

Trump has kick Shumer’s ass so many times already that it would be no contest.
Attachments:
613D5D0C-457D-4360-93DF-3ED544B1845A.gif

Posted by: shamed by you English ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:13PM

fucking idiot.

Posted by: Crap Cookie ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:30PM

Crying Chuck. Without laying a hand on Trump.

He would flash that raincoat open like he does at the kiddie park and raise his husband's skirt to show that suspicious package it has like Big Mike I mean Michelle Obama.

Winner by fright.

Posted by: No Bell Ringers At Amazon ()
Date: December 12, 2018 01:43PM

It's really hard to say. Jews scream in pain while they are beating you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.