HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
billy goats or lawn mower this comin season? see that stats here ...
Posted by: sick of mowing ()
Date: December 12, 2018 08:47AM

5873872-goat-eating-grass-on-the-grazing (oh your lame image is copyright your a paid goat photographer? fuck you i'll post someone elses!)

Goat-grass.jpg

Off my small yard a goat can make (if i don't spill any milk), 16.7 lb of cheese - (if the goat doesn't starve eating bad weeds).

If I'm a good salesman (or woman) that's $83.5 of sold cheese (if i don't eat any).

Lawn care will cost me $300 for nutrients and seed, $20 for fuel? and more for lawn manicure. That assumes I don't need thousands of dollars worth of tilling if the goat eats too quickly.

-------------------------

The American Farmer:

I'm no less than hundreds of dollars in the hole before I begin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: billy goats or lawn mower this comin season? see that stats here ...
Posted by: Torry Green ()
Date: December 12, 2018 08:50AM

I know these million heirs who live on a Virginia farm. They sell produce at stands. They now raise meat as well.

They said during a conversation it's all at a financial loss but things 'are better that way' it's a form of charity (meaning more food in towns).

Posted by: e3reddf ()
Date: December 12, 2018 08:56AM

there are rich farmers but they have immense fields, huge high tech huge equipment and often illegal labor, and there are relatively few of them, (many used government money to "acquire" what it takes to become a rich farmer)

(i found this in the news: one NY congressman bought a farm in VA using federal money - and after it was "improved", sold it for a profit. fucking democrats. they do that shit continually)

Posted by: GAnz Nyts ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:52AM

I know that people who have goats and other animals don't remove the weed because animals usually eat it. However, the others usually use weed eater from this site trimthatweed.com As far as I know, they feel comfortable using it and they don't need any help. I also want to try it as soon as possible

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.