HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nancy and chuck agree, it’s our fault these people are poor and trump must pay $50k to each caravaner to go back, BUT, I we can’t pay $50k to lose a vote, I think Nancy and chuck will make a deal for every one trump pays $50k the dnc can also register its
Posted by: Woo that was tough ()
Date: December 12, 2018 05:25AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nancy and chuck agree, it’s our fault these people are poor and trump must pay $50k to each caravaner to go back, BUT, I we can’t pay $50k to lose a vote, I think Nancy and chuck will make a deal for every one trump pays $50k the dnc can also register
Posted by: A Bullet ()
Date: December 12, 2018 08:38AM

A bullet costs considerably less than $50,000.

Re: Nancy and chuck agree, it’s our fault these people are poor and trump must pay $50k to each caravaner to go back, BUT, I we can’t pay $50k to lose a vote, I think Nancy and chuck will make a deal for every one trump pays $50k the dnc can also register
Posted by: Fake news. ()
Date: December 12, 2018 09:01AM

This can't be for real.

Posted by: uwt7d ()
Date: December 12, 2018 09:03AM

If you give them $50,000 each to go back that's TREASON.

I will definitely stalk people who are involved.

Posted by: m6exe ()
Date: December 12, 2018 10:12AM

THEY is uncited. WHO?

Nancy and Chuck agreeing at what news event? Time, date, and place and reporter?

OP lies

the whole story is a fake, likely. i see no air of credibility in the story.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.