HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nobody wants to be Trumps Chief of Staff
Posted by: The "munch" or whatever ()
Date: December 09, 2018 10:26PM

It would be funny if not so tragic. Can we bring that Wapp back maybe he can help run the show again. 'munch' mooch' I cannot recall.

Greatest nation in the world and we have the FOX morning talk show cast as our government leaders.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nobody wants to be Trumps Chief of Staff
Posted by: settle in ()
Date: December 09, 2018 10:30PM

“I am in the process of interviewing some really great people for the position of White House Chief of Staff. Fake News has been saying with certainty it was Nick Ayers, a spectacular person who will always be with our #MAGA agenda. I will be making a decision soon!” Trump said.

Posted by: 4th an dlong ()
Date: December 09, 2018 10:36PM

settle in Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “I am in the process of interviewing some really
> great people for the position of White House Chief
> of Staff. Fake News has been saying with certainty
> it was Nick Ayers, a spectacular person who will
> always be with our #MAGA agenda. I will be making
> a decision soon!” Trump said.

Trump simply cannot stop lying

"As President Trump heads into the fight of his political life, the man he had hoped would help guide him through it has now turned him down, and he finds himself in the unaccustomed position of having no obvious second option.

Nick Ayers, the main focus of President Trump’s search to replace John F. Kelly as chief of staff in recent weeks, said on Sunday that he was leaving the administration at the end of the year. Mr. Ayers, 36, the chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, is returning to Georgia with his wife and three young children, according to people familiar with his plans.

The decision leaves Mr. Trump to contend with fresh uncertainty as he enters the 2020 campaign amid growing danger from the Russia investigation and from Democrats who have vowed tougher oversight, and could even pursue impeachment, after they take over the House next month.

As the president hastily restarted the search process, speculation focused on a group that was led by Representative Mark Meadows, a North Carolina Republican who is the hard-edge chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, but also included the Treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin; Mr. Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney; and the United States trade representative, Robert Lighthizer."

Posted by: Lock the Up Mueller ()
Date: December 10, 2018 09:19AM

The White House is a disaster zone that Mueller is getting to lock up.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.