HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
President Trump traveled 250 yards to greet George W. Bush. He used a stretch limo and an eight-vehicle motorcade to make the trip.
Posted by: Libs heads exploding ()
Date: December 05, 2018 01:51PM

Libs will go crazy over this but there is no Presidential Golf Cart or Presidential motorized shopping cart. Trump cant walk 250 yards so what on earth was he supposed to do?!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: President Trump traveled 250 yards to greet George W. Bush. He used a stretch limo and an eight-vehicle motorcade to make the trip.
Posted by: drives on the putting green ()
Date: December 05, 2018 03:20PM

he is one out of shape fat-body. He cannot even make it from the golf cart to the putting green he has to drive on the greens ruining them for everyone that follows.

Re: President Trump traveled 250 yards to greet George W. Bush. He used a stretch limo and an eight-vehicle motorcade to make the trip.
Posted by: Trump looks tired ()
Date: December 05, 2018 03:23PM

Bob Dole had to be helped out of his wheelchair to salute and honor George HW Bush . Trump took a motorcade 200 yards and couldnt even be bothered to read a prayer at the service

Living US presidents recite the Christian Apostles’ Creed — except for evangelical ‘hero’ Donald Trump

Posted by: gtkud ()
Date: December 05, 2018 03:32PM

gerrymanderer2 only posts news about the funeral out of disrespect

i think too much time & money is being spent for a "past president", but as for his military service i have no idea what tradition is there. (i'm sure air force one isn't used for, say, generals - but unsure what military tradition is)

Posted by: The Greatest Generation ()
Date: December 05, 2018 03:58PM

gtkud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gerrymanderer2 only posts news about the funeral
> out of disrespect
>
> i think too much time & money is being spent for a
> "past president", but as for his military service
> i have no idea what tradition is there. (i'm sure
> air force one isn't used for, say, generals - but
> unsure what military tradition is)

The one good use for Air Force One this year. President Bush deserved this. And so does America!

Posted by: sighz ()
Date: December 05, 2018 05:28PM

Posted by: fat donnie ()
Date: December 05, 2018 05:42PM

Trump is a fat disrespectful child with a mushroom dick and shit for brains.

Posted by: Trump Trashes Bush Funeral ()
Date: December 05, 2018 07:00PM

Im guessing he is starting to be afraid to be outside inside the USA other than his stupid rallies

Posted by: why trump misbehaved ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:10PM

Didn't like that the ceremony was about somebody else

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.