HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If a guy tells me he graduated from the "School of Hard Knocks", what does it all mean?
Posted by: dategirl ()
Date: December 05, 2018 01:25PM

Like a academy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If a guy tells me he graduated from the "School of Hard Knocks", what does it all mean?
Posted by: lpkg ()
Date: December 05, 2018 01:29PM

dategirl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like a academy?

High school.

Re: If a guy tells me he graduated from the "School of Hard Knocks", what does it all mean?
Posted by: because maga ()
Date: December 05, 2018 01:38PM

it means he was probably a fuckup in high school, destined to a low wage blue collar jobs and voting for trump

Posted by: Several things ()
Date: December 05, 2018 01:39PM

Dropout.
Unskilled laborer.
Felon.
Sex offender on probation.
Serial loser.
Bankrupt.
Registered Democrat.

Posted by: 36fbk ()
Date: December 05, 2018 02:04PM

It means he’s a loser who still lives in mommy’s basement and works Uber full time.

Posted by: Detective Dan ()
Date: December 05, 2018 02:37PM

It definitely means he has done some time in prison.

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 05, 2018 02:38PM

A DC resident

Posted by: Anthony KKKumia ()
Date: December 05, 2018 04:02PM

HV/AC tin knocker.

Posted by: not a ring knocker ()
Date: December 05, 2018 04:09PM

Usually means too stupid to have gone to college.

Posted by: sometimes ()
Date: December 05, 2018 04:19PM

Could be an artist or a musician who has lived the valley , bottom lands, before he attained the summit. A guy who has waddled like a turkey when he should by all rights been soaring with eagles, and has been held back by the "man"

Posted by: The Miz Lifestyle ()
Date: December 05, 2018 05:01PM

Several things Wrote:
> Dropout.
> Unskilled laborer.
> Sex offender on probation.
> Serial loser.
> Bankrupt.
> Registered Republican.

Posted by: vjtgd ()
Date: December 05, 2018 06:15PM

The earth planet is a school where one has to learn about karma and other spiritual laws. Since no churches teach these any more, people have to learn by messing up and finding out what the results are when they return to one, ie called "karma" and hence, "the school of hard knocks."

Posted by: went to Trump University ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:19PM

learned that a fool and his money are soon parted

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:37PM

It means you were educated by nobody in a shithole cave in a shithole 3rd world country like Gerry and his refugee welfare leaching retarded family.

Posted by: Post em ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:42PM

It means post nudes you slut

Posted by: GiveHimAchance ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:48PM

If he can fix shit, he might be a keeper. Hopefully he won't beat you.

Posted by: mean;s he's a trumptard ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:45PM

and him meant to say 'school of hard cocks'.

Posted by: He's a nigger knocker ()
Date: December 06, 2018 01:08PM

It means that, on Halloween, he goes door to door knocking really hard, then running away.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 06, 2018 01:15PM

Trumptards haven't graduated from school. No seriously. they haven't. Look st the demographics.

Posted by: Gerry the FFXU punching bag ()
Date: December 06, 2018 03:11PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Trumptards haven't graduated from school. No
> seriously. they haven't. Look st the demographics.

2nd grade education...loser.

Posted by: vtc6g ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:31PM

OP is a psychopath bumping down articles he doesn't like (anything that makes sense to conservatives) by posting tripe and answer his own insane questions

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.