HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tesla saves drunk driver's life. Total concocted story: robot cars have killed many.
Posted by: really FAKE NEWS ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:49AM

Tesla says it news a drunk driver passed out xxx (they said nothing about if and what the car did - because it didn't - because it's all a lie) and police officer found the drunk driver safely sleeping. (fact: it doesn't have enough technology to make that happen especially not safely for other drivers. fact: a guy allowing a robot to drive on the highway while drunk? jail for many years)

Infact a merely in-attentive taxi driver killed a woman using the same technology.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tesla saves drunk driver's life. Total concocted story: robot cars have killed many.
Posted by: k6c4w ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:50AM

if your a drunk with some inherited money the story has probably impressed you anyway - even being told it's a FAKE

Re: Tesla saves drunk driver's life. Total concocted story: robot cars have killed many.
Posted by: 4wlyw ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:54AM

tesla admitted technology from the company has walked out the door to china

if japan or china rig their cars with automatic drivers - (noting these things talk to satellite) it would be the same as having 100 MILLION CHINESE GUIDED MISSILES INSIDE USA MAINLAND. just because it's slow doesn't mean it can't do allot of very bad damage.

EVEN A CHINESE ROAD STRIKE, shutting down car robots in protest, would be a crippling blow. and chinese LOVE obstruction techniques - it's one of their most studied take-over techniques.

Posted by: Tarnation! ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:56AM

I remember reading about this sort of 'outrage' about the automobile. People demanding we keep using horse and buggy because autos were too dangerous.

Tarnation!

Posted by: ebhhk ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:57AM

it's fx co gov dream - car that drives itself to impound a day before taxes are due on it

SERIOUSLY - WE NEED TO TARIFF THEIR CARS TO BE SO UNLIKELY BOUGHT THEY, FOR ALL PURPOSES, ARE ___NOT BOUGHT

when missiles are the deal "accept our missiles or we won't sell you cars" the deal is "drop dead: no deal". get out. sell it without internal missiles. usa provides the car cpu on arrival. or get out.

Posted by: correction ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:58AM

tariff would be on cars that "are armed"

cpu provided would be at their expense / out of sold vehicle expense: not usa's

Posted by: buggy pic is cool ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:59AM

dont read bold large font posts but the buggy pic is cool

Posted by: hevpt ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:06AM

Tarnation! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember reading about this sort of 'outrage'

thanks gerrymanderer2

B-52_bombs.jpg

I remember when Kennedy flew B52 armed with nukes over Russia when Russia began putting warheads in Cuba.

I think tariffs on chinese bombs sold to consumers are simpler.

Posted by: good one ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:10AM

hevpt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tarnation! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I remember reading about this sort of 'outrage'
>
> thanks gerrymanderer2
>
> src=https://fas.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/B-5
> 2_bombs.jpg>
>
> I remember when Kennedy flew B52 armed with nukes
> over Russia when Russia began putting warheads in
> Cuba.
>
> I think tariffs on chinese bombs sold to consumers
> are simpler.

yes because we are going to bomb China with nukes, ever. You are on a roll this morning friend!

Posted by: Tredw ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:14AM

Now I want a Tesla so I can get hammered and the car will drive me home from the bar.

I have to admit that was brilliant to use the autopilot after drinking.

Posted by: lwgvv ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:30AM

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted by: wwxct ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:30AM

mSFPzT_-xvIMaxUE4MkExoA.jpg

Posted by: another ai lie ()
Date: December 05, 2018 11:25AM

"my tesla saw a soft shine on the highway 1/2 away and slowed from 70mph to 10mph despite other cars ignored the obvious threat because they're bad drivers" (black ice ahead)

i've done that. and ai will never do that. ai lies.

Posted by: Now I want a Tesla! ()
Date: December 05, 2018 11:32AM

Now I want a Tesla!

Posted by: xuwjw ()
Date: December 09, 2018 09:44AM

i think it's ok if a privelaged FEW have %100 made in usa missiles, in high priced cars almost nobody (middle or lower class) can afford

but i would say it's unsafe and they are legally responsible for not using missile guidance as an excuse in court

as far as 100 million foreign missiles in USA: HELL NO. even 100 million usa made missiles woudl be an attaction for (hacking and destruction)

Date: December 09, 2018 09:45AM

as long as they are classified as what they ARE

they are slow moving satellite guided missiles that are very dangerous if "used for harm"

i'm ok with it

Date: December 09, 2018 09:56AM

i believe all scientists saying automated cars are safe for humans are liars i don't like it

but legally speaking i'm unsure if "a few" should be outlawed

but automation spread nation wide can be "cascade failure" (in this case by russia downing satellite, hacking satellite, or even foreign hostile takeover of an automotive company who "no longer wishes to support a car model")

widespread automation is ... generally illegal. it's too dangerous for man to not be able to be in control nation wide.

Posted by: n7xet ()
Date: December 09, 2018 09:58AM

a simple "automation off button" would NOT suffice

the drivers would leave then "on" at night

the engineers would fuck over the law and leave on-off ad digitally decided (used anyway after hacking)

there isn't a chance I would legalize an "off button" controlled by auto engineers who: have the worst fucking record in the world for fuck ups and recalls

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.