HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ONCE UPON A TIME
Posted by: TWEETER ()
Date: February 04, 2010 01:03PM

ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS THIS LITTLE SPARROW, WHO WHILE FLYING SOUTH FOR THE WINTER FROZE SOLID AND FELL TO THE GROUND. AND THEN TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE A COW CRAPPED ON HIM, BUT THE MANURE WAS ALL WARM AND IT DEFROSTED HIM. SO THERE HE IS, HE IS WARM AND HE IS HAPPY TO BE ALIVE AND HE STARTS TO SING. A HUNGRY CAT COMES ALONG AND HE CLEARS OFF THE MANURE AND HE LOOKS AT THE LITTLE BIRD THEN HE EATS HIM AND THE MORAL TO OF THE STORY IS THIS: EVERYONE WHO CRAPS ON YOU IS NOT NECESSARILY YOUR ENEMY, AND EVERYONE WHO GETS YOU OUT OF CRAP IS NOT NECESSARILY YOUR FRIEND, AND IF YOU ARE WARM AND HAPPY, WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT.

FUNNY HOW POLITICAL THIS STORY IS..... ROFLMAO!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ONCE UPON A TIME
Posted by: LOLcat ()
Date: February 04, 2010 05:46PM

I wood never eated a crappy sparrow. I wood eated a chezburgher insted. Sparrowz r 4 suckaz. Dis storee is in all CAPZ. All CAPZ TYPPERS R shit covered sparrow munchin notzee zombee fan club prezidents tung kizzers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2010 05:50PM by LOLcat.

Re: ONCE UPON A TIME
Posted by: RockHard ()
Date: February 04, 2010 07:15PM

PPPPP__EEEEE___N_______N__IIIIIIIIIIIII______SSSSS___________________________ 
P____P__E_______NN______N_____I_________S_______________________________________ 
P____P__E_______N_N_____N_____I_________S_______________________________________ 
PPPPP__EEE_____N__N____N_____I__________SSSS____________________________________
P_______E_______N____N__N_____I______________S__________________________________ 
P_______E_______N_____N_N_____I______________S__________________________________ 
P_______E_______N______NN_____I______________S__________________________________ 
P_______EEEEE__N_______N__IIIIIIIIIIIII______SSSSS___________________________

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.