HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republicans Now Say Bush Administration Was Wrong
Posted by: OhNoze ()
Date: February 01, 2010 08:19AM

Make up your mind Republicans!!!!

Washington (CNN) – The leading Republican in the Senate said Sunday that the previous Republican administration had been mistaken in ever trying alleged terrorists in civilian federal courts.

“We now know that was a mistake,” declared McConnell. “That was a mistake by the previous administration. The other mistake they made that shouldn’t be replicated by this administration is letting too many people go from Guantanamo.”

Instead of giving alleged terrorists civilian trials in federal court, McConnell said the administration should use the system of military commissions set up by Congress “for the specific purpose of trying foreigners captured on the battlefield.”

“They ought to be tried in these military commissions. They also ought to be detained at Guantanamo,” the Senate Minority Leader said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republicans Now Say Bush Administration Was Wrong
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: February 01, 2010 09:04AM

Short term memory?

The fact is the Bush administration had over 200 successful terrorist trials in civilian court. The military tribunal is untested and with only a extremely limited success rate.

Posted by: Scat Brown(R) ()
Date: February 01, 2010 12:16PM

OhNoze,

As you can tell, we Republicans cannot make up our minds. First, we expand government and the deficit to epic proportions. Then, we rally against it.

What is wrong with us?

At least we have a misty-eyed Glenn Beck to keep us sane.

McLovin' It,
Scat Brown(R)

Posted by: OhNoze ()
Date: February 01, 2010 12:24PM

It's OK, Scat. You can cum on over to the (D) side. There are WAY more faggalos over here. Trust me I know! TTFN, got to wax my Dem parter's butt.

Posted by: Scat Brown(R) ()
Date: February 01, 2010 12:30PM

OhNoze,

I'm not sure what you are talking about. The reason I'm Republican is because of their strategic and discreet nature of meeting men.

We now hold our regular meetings at rest areas, thanks to my good friend, Bobbie Francis McDonnell(R). This way, the family will just think we're stopping over to tinkle and wash our hands. We're so clever.

Do you "tea party" as well?

Skittles,
Scat Brown(R)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.