HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
At the Keene Mill Elementary School Harvest Fest yesterday, the teachers built a bonfire and burned Donald Trump in effigy
Posted by: is this allowed? ()
Date: November 04, 2018 08:47PM

They had the kiddoes helping out (apparently for extra credit)!

Almost everyone there was cheering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: At the Keene Mill Elementary School Harvest Fest yesterday, the teachers built a bonfire and burned Donald Trump in effigy
Posted by: Xp4u9 ()
Date: November 04, 2018 08:53PM

There's not one US citizen that works at or goes to that school.

Re: At the Keene Mill Elementary School Harvest Fest yesterday, the teachers built a bonfire and burned Donald Trump in effigy
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 04, 2018 09:01PM

Damn that sounds like fun. Cheers.

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: November 04, 2018 09:34PM

Well, a little display of the 1st Amendment never hurt anyone. Maybe if he was a better person, he would be a better President and people wouldn't feel the need to do such a thing...

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: November 04, 2018 09:58PM

If you’re going to lie, work on new material you idiot.

Posted by: Unlike other people ()
Date: November 04, 2018 11:34PM

Unlike other posters
Fairfax underground posters
Don't lie.

Thanks Mr Sotero for that one
I'll get a laugh for days off of that.

Posted by: Corrupt Trump Swamp ()
Date: November 05, 2018 07:54AM

I'm not surprised. Everybody in Northern Virginia hates Trump.

Posted by: Hawkeye Pierce ()
Date: November 05, 2018 09:48AM

Keep the hate going.
Attachments:
Trump Won.jpg

Posted by: xk79n ()
Date: November 05, 2018 10:43AM

I call bullshit.

The Fairfax nanny state does not allow open air fires.

Posted by: Niggerly Nigger ()
Date: November 05, 2018 10:51AM

But the Democrats paid me to say that I was.

Posted by: tvdtv ()
Date: November 05, 2018 01:48PM

You best be kidding.

Using USA government money on a site that is REQUIRED to fly the USA flag?

No. It's not legal.

Posted by: 6ylc7 ()
Date: November 05, 2018 01:51PM

xk79n Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I call bullshit.
>
> The Fairfax nanny state does not allow open air
> fires.

* fairfax doesn't allow a teacher to follow a college student to a gym because she hates republicans and have him arrested: BUT THEY DID IT (cited on ffu and news)

exactly when does fairfax follow rules except when they are concocting a $ fine against a republican ?

Posted by: NICE!!! ()
Date: November 05, 2018 03:11PM

Keene Mill Elementary School Harvest Fest sounds like a lot of fun and great people.

Posted by: Bonfire of the Vanities ()
Date: November 05, 2018 04:07PM

Pics?

Posted by: I was there - it was great. ()
Date: November 05, 2018 07:59PM

Some dude in a MAGA hat was scowling at the whole affair. A kid ran up, snatched his hat, tossed it back and forth with his friends, and then they threw it onto the fire! The fuckhead went and complained to a police officer, who just told him to settle down and quit looking for trouble.

Posted by: they made another fire today ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:31PM

The kids went around the neighborhood, taking down all the campaign signs, and then brought them to the playground to be burned. I noticed, however, that they only took down Republican signs.

Posted by: Vb77p ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:54AM

Then they threatened the wife and children of one guy, screamed "heil hitler, heil trump" at jewish people, defaced public property, screamed and spat at strangers.

Posted by: KMES parent ()
Date: January 14, 2019 05:02PM

I was poking around on here seeing if there was any gossip about my kid’s school. But this is completely fabricated. There isn’t even a “harvest fest” at KMES. And a solid percentage of the students are military kids. I rarely come on here and I guess I’ll switch my “rarely” to “never” because this is complete garbage. What the hell is wrong with the OP? Have you nothing at all to do with your life? You’re pathetic.

Posted by: umm.... this is FFU ()
Date: January 14, 2019 05:19PM

If you want factual information, try DCUM, but be careful not to trigger anyone over there.

Posted by: White Pride World Wide ()
Date: January 14, 2019 06:36PM

Looks like this Gerry guy is really angry. Made my day :-)

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Proud Democratic. ()
Date: January 14, 2019 06:38PM

I HOPE THIS IS REAL!!!

Posted by: Lib Cuck Clowns ()
Date: January 14, 2019 06:43PM

You also hope for an assfucking..

Posted by: jeezus what a fucktard ()
Date: January 15, 2019 12:29AM

KMES parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was poking around on here seeing if there was
> any gossip about my kid’s school. But this is
> completely fabricated. There isn’t even a
> “harvest fest” at KMES. And a solid percentage
> of the students are military kids. I rarely come
> on here and I guess I’ll switch my “rarely”
> to “never” because this is complete garbage.
> What the hell is wrong with the OP? Have you
> nothing at all to do with your life? You’re
> pathetic.

I have never seen someone get so triggered by a post on FFU. You must be a humorless fucking beta cuck. Your life is miserable!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.