HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
advice about test
Posted by: Selertek ()
Date: October 29, 2018 08:53AM

Hello, everyone!
I am about to find new job, and just passed my interview for it, but drug test is required, due to some circumstances I am afraid that I’m probably gonna fail the test, and there will be no second chance to apply to this job, so I feel really nervous about that. Have you ever faced such a problem? As I know there will be urine test. Do you know any sure way of passing it? Will be glad to hear any useful advice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: advice about test
Posted by: Keiley ()
Date: October 29, 2018 10:41AM

Yes, you know, I have never been in such situation.But I've heared from different people and have read in some sources that some fake urine exist, if you haven't heard about it you are able search for some information about this way to pass.People tell that usually synthetic urine works but you can find other products to detox just as fast so you don't have to have the risk of getting caught with synthetic urine. Anyway you have to choose and I will offer you to check some reviews like this article https://www.payspi.org/best-fake-pee-for-drug-test/ online.

Posted by: Selertek ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:26PM

Thanks for advice. I also have a friend that uses the fake urine and it has worked for years as he told me. But I am not sure that I will be able to use that, and also I am not sure that it will be definitely urine test, probably it will be hair, or something like that.

Posted by: Gerry is a piece of shit ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:29PM

They watch you piss.

Posted by: stool samples ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:34PM

At my job they test stool samples. And they watch you to make sure it's your poop.

Posted by: CUH7D ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:35PM

you can catheter yourself and squirt clean pee up into your bladder. asking for a friend

Posted by: Johnny ()
Date: October 29, 2018 01:15PM

Usually synthetic urine will work but you can find other products to detox just as fast so you don't have to have the risk of getting caught with synthetic urine. Really good detox drink temporarily hide the toxins, creating a window of opportunity during which you will be able to pass clean test. I've found all this information right here https://www.ouchclub.com/drug-testing/products/detox-drinks/best-detox-drinks-for-thc/

Posted by: BarbaraWonder ()
Date: February 26, 2019 04:43AM

Actually TCH will show up in urine tests anywhere from 1-4 weeks after any amount of usage (even second hand smoke). Depends on your metabolism and diet though and quantity. 1 week is minimum w/o using some sort of "kit". In blood / saliva tests, it will show up from like... 3-10 weeks after any amount of usage, dependant on the factors above. If you are considering speeding up detoxing, check out this article https://www.ncsm.nl/english/health/detox/stuff

Posted by: So, I've heard from others that ()
Date: February 26, 2019 06:32AM

if you ingest copious amounts of horse semen it will flush it out of your system. I know this guy, he has a farm, and E-I-E-I-OHHHHHH!

Posted by: Don’t do drugs ()
Date: February 26, 2019 07:08AM

I have never done this...I have had friends try the microwave trick, it failed.
Another guy had borrowed clean urine, and used a pouch that he had under his armpit with a hose routed to his pants zipper.
Another had got one of the bigger white medication bottles, get clean urine from wherever, put it in bottle, wrap bottle with the heated hand or foot warmers, with tape, hide it in best place, he hid it in his pants/mud section in underwear. U should figure out the rest, but when all done, do not throw the empty contents at test location, take it with you.

Posted by: Old McDonald ()
Date: February 26, 2019 09:14AM

So, I've heard from others that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you ingest copious amounts of horse semen it
> will flush it out of your system. I know this guy,
> he has a farm, and E-I-E-I-OHHHHHH!

You are not permitted to be here!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.