HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Apple CEO Tim Cook remains a staunch advocate of Consumer Electronics Privacy
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:09PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRSjtmDdRVGOmK5cjDy4G

Apple CEO Tim Cook speaks out at Privacy Conference against Silicon Valley ‘Data Industrial Complex’ fishing for user data (and back doors that allow this fishing).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook remains a staunch advocate of Consumer Electronics Privacy
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:09PM

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook remains a staunch advocate of Consumer Electronics Privacy
Posted by: 3f3pj ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:11PM

android-phone-mascot-afp-200x150.jpg

Report: Nearly 90% of Androids Apps Send User Data to Google

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/24/report-nearly-90-of-androids-apps-send-user-data-to-google/

welcome to troll ware, your only choice of production is china

Posted by: 34grfds ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:24PM

Yahoo (now Japan server run if i'm not wrong) Agrees to Pay $50 Million for Biggest* Security Breach in History. 3 billion accounts.

Yahoo also has to pay for "credit monitoring" of 200 million of it's users because banking information was in the breach.

what was in emails of the other 3 billion (ie, maybe amazon messages) - may not have been adjudicated

(biggest non-military: let's not forget clinton and obama frequent and deep security breeches, and usa's credit appriaser experian too, enron, etc - which are a different kind of security breach but still breaches. usa pays hugely for military secrets so having chinese/germans/mexicans whoever in usa walk out the door with them should see a death penalty)

All user data (credit card, emails, everything) walked out the door.

2e4itsd-e1540328576668-200x150.jpg

is anyone dissapointed with millenials yet ?

yahoo news is infamously democrat run - often repeating CNN fake news, news later proven fake

Posted by: vnpvp ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:25PM

for those of you who didn't know: you can't trust hardware manufactured outside the country (perhaps not within). anything could be in those circuits - it's all java uploaded code to chips these days. anything is the assumption.

Posted by: fxdht ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:30PM

for those of you who don't know - many Ubuntu users claimed german admins "heisted" power, injected malware to keep them in power, and sells admin "keys" to people with objectives hostile to usa

for those who don't know - linux OS (GLP'ed) REMOTE SECURITY CHECKING (ssl) software for decades had a serious bug (heart throb? heartbreak?) that allowed foreign attackers into linux boxes. also issues: similar problems with PAM security (including ways around the basic login), and many other so called security projects.

end of story: little of it was mistake. most of it was paid for and by hostile moves.

Posted by: cymed ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:32PM

3500.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

so i take a PHOTO of something i did i'm hoping to fix before anyone sees it. perhaps i'm a cad at times.

Should fx co gov have access to monitor me with (detection software) and send a tax collector or officer to my house before i get the opportunity to make it right?

Posted by: ljgwh ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:33PM

Have you blamed Mark Zuckerburg today?

Posted by: thdyc ()
Date: October 28, 2018 05:29PM

thdyc

Posted by: s0dfkj ()
Date: September 30, 2019 10:14PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.