HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Alleged witness against Kavanaugh located- longtime friend of accuser, does not know Kavanaugh at all, does not remember any party... And to top it off, she is the ex-wife of long-time Democrat political operative Bob Beckel.
Posted by: I repeat- Gerry is an assclown ()
Date: September 22, 2018 11:11PM

She like the three others the accuser named as being at the party have all denied any knowledge whatsover of any impropriety.

They have made these denials on record, the accuser has made no statements on record.

Game. Set. Match. Confirmed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alleged witness against Kavanaugh located- longtime friend of accuser, does not know Kavanaugh at all, does not remember any party... And to top it off, she is the ex-wife of long-time Democrat political operative Bob Beckel.
Posted by: She's kind cute... ()
Date: September 22, 2018 11:24PM

For Beckel at least.

Fat old Beckel did good.

bob-beckel.jpg

Re: Alleged witness against Kavanaugh located- longtime friend of accuser, does not know Kavanaugh at all, does not remember any party... And to top it off, she is the ex-wife of long-time Democrat political operative Bob Beckel.
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: September 22, 2018 11:29PM

Ravi? Gay protector sock puppet?

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 22, 2018 11:32PM

I don't even know what you dipshits talk about anymore. You're triggered as fuck in a complete disinformation culture of rightard corruption. You just like to mention my name to for some weird reason.

Posted by: edyvx ()
Date: September 22, 2018 11:38PM

As triggered as one of your pet goats as you ass rape it Gerry?

Posted by: Another Gerry failure ()
Date: September 22, 2018 11:39PM

You are always wrong on the big stuff Gerry.

You are a loser, sorry.

Posted by: Pussy Hats are Flammable ()
Date: September 22, 2018 11:42PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't even know what you dipshits talk about
> anymore. You're triggered as fuck in a complete
> disinformation culture of rightard corruption.
> You just like to mention my name to for some weird
> reason.

We're talking about your last hope master plan to stop Kavanaugh going down in flames.

Gather 'round children and watch libtard dreams burn.

IMG_6806-MOTION.gif

Posted by: Put them under oath ()
Date: September 23, 2018 12:06AM

Subpoena the lying bitch to testify. We need to start prosecuting for malicious false statements like this.

Posted by: Lady Justice ()
Date: September 23, 2018 12:24AM

FBI needs to investigate her friend. Water-board her until she admits she was raped. If she did nothing wrong she should welcome a rigorous investigation.

Posted by: Libtard FAIL!!!! ()
Date: September 23, 2018 12:27AM

Kek
Attachments:
0n55l44glpb01.png

Posted by: It's Official ()
Date: September 23, 2018 12:34AM

Get on with the vote.

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: September 23, 2018 09:08AM

OMG, this is so funny Bob Beckel's ex-wife!

This crazy loon is just blurting out anyone she can think of.

Whenever I needed a reference, I would give the person a heads up about using them as a reference.

But NOOOOO -- Dr. Ford is just grabbing at straws anyone who might have been at the party. No calling your "life-long friend" to let them know they are going to be contacted by a Senate committee -- "Hey, could I use you as a reference in my totally bogus claims against Brett Kavanuagh?"

Posted by: more GerSTAIN hypocrisy ()
Date: September 23, 2018 09:20AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't even know what you dipshits talk about
> anymore. You're triggered as fuck in a complete
> disinformation culture of rightard corruption.
> You just like to mention my name to for some weird
> reason.

but when faggot libTARD bitches like you rant endlessly about Republicans, it's OK

You're a typical libTARD, Gerry, a fucking pussy hypocrite.

Posted by: So soothing it is ()
Date: September 23, 2018 09:36AM

I’m enjoying a tea to all this, seeing gerry so annoyed goes with this soothing cup of tea.

Posted by: te9ee ()
Date: September 23, 2018 11:13AM

It's not a wedding.

Her chance to ruin a wedding is long over.

The panel reviewing the Judge's application for work are looking at his WORK RECORD - the legal record of whether he's been a reasonable Judge and worker.

Posted by: me9m4 ()
Date: September 23, 2018 11:22AM

her willingness to drive across the country is either a vacation fantasy (route 66) or getting away from her husband?

(you don't drive across the country to make a statement, actually you can testify at a local court for testimony)

it's not a wedding: her character testimony makes no difference

THE WOMAN IS OBSESSED TO MAKE A STATEMENT SHE'S ALREADY PUBLICLY MADE. CRAZY.

Posted by: Why is that? ()
Date: September 23, 2018 11:33AM

Sounds like OP did more investigation in 2 minutes than Kavanaugh or 48 of the Republicans want done at all before installing lifetime judge. Why is that?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.