HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bobbie Francis McDonnell To Open More Rest Areas
Posted by: Scat Brown(R) ()
Date: January 22, 2010 10:55AM

Earlier this week, in predictable fashion I might add, my fellow Republican Bobbie Francis McDonnell's first action as Governor of Virginia was to open additional rest areas along Virginia's highways.

Was this move strategic? Personally, I can understand that Bobbie's motivation was not to aid those with small bladders but, to put it simply, to support the underground sex trade along Virginia's highways.

Let's examine the facts, shall we?

- Republicans are largely supported by the Tea Party movement.

- Bobbie Francis McDonnell is, like me, a Republican. Therefore a bulk of his support comes from the Tea Partiers.

- Rest Areas are also known as "Tea Rooms" which mean "public lavatories used for gay meet-ups" (please see Wiki page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging).

- Tea Parties and Tea Rooms are strikingly similar. So much, in fact, that Tea Partiers often dance in excitement and hold rallies at the prospect of using Tea Rooms. This is called a "Tea Dance." (please see Wiki page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_dance)

- Therefore, in conclusion, it is highly probable that Bobbie Francis McDonnell opened more Tea Rooms to further the discreet sexual needs of himself and his constituents.

With Virginia's fiscal woes, why would Bobbie Francis McDonnell's first action as Governor be to pursue something that will not reduce the state's operating expense and only provide "temporary relief" to his supporters?

That's a question that only we Republicans have the answer to.

Kind Regards,
Scat Brown(R)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bobbie Francis McDonnell To Open More Rest Areas
Posted by: Mr. Sparkly Banana Pants ()
Date: January 22, 2010 11:02AM

Friends helping friends. What a beautiful thing:
Attachments:
6a00d8341c6d4753ef00e54f9509fb8833-800wi.jpg

Date: January 22, 2010 11:06AM

Lots of tea bagging and "wide stancing" coming to the I-66 and I-95 corridors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: January 22, 2010 11:11AM

The state should start a new tourist campaign slogan:

"I-95, stop, rest and have your tailpipe cleaned."

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lots of tea bagging and "wide stancing" coming to
> the I-66 and I-95 corridors.

Date: January 22, 2010 11:14AM

Wahhh Wrote:
> The state should start a new tourist campaign
> slogan:
>
> "I-95, stop, rest and have your tailpipe
> cleaned."
>
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lots of tea bagging and "wide stancing" coming
> to
> > the I-66 and I-95 corridors.

Maybe the GOP should change the state tourism slogan to "Virginia is for Gay Republican Lovers."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: January 22, 2010 11:30AM

More good news for gay Republicans in NoVA...

Jiffy Lube Buys Naming Rights For Nissan Pavilion - 1/22 - You may be seeing your favorite band this summer at "Jiffy Lube Live."

I can just hear the Republicans now. "I'm going to Jiffy Lube Live to see Michael Bublé! Then I'm going to stop at one of Bobby McDonnell's rest stops and 'relieve myself.'"

Date: January 22, 2010 11:56AM

All,

Those are all wonderful ideas. I'll be sure to send those suggestions along with my original inquiry to Bobbie Francis McDonnell's office in advance of his scheduled reply to next Wednesday's State of the Union address on behalf of Tea Partiers and Tea Roomers.

I wonder if he'll mention me, Scat Brown? Not that I'm looking for attention or anything. I drive a truck with 200,000 miles on it, so I'm eager to put some additional miles from MA to VA in effort to enjoy these rest areas that Bobbie Francis put back into action.

So, what does it mean when the sign says, "No Driving On Shoulders?"

Respectfully,
Scat Brown(R)

Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: January 22, 2010 01:08PM

Reading this thread reminds me of the days of Rayjay...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 01:08PM by Wahhh.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: January 22, 2010 02:16PM

Wahhh Wrote:
> Reading this thread reminds me of the days of
> Rayjay...

It is just a new extension of the gay jokes. Again, nothing worthwhile to argue with except gay stupidity. I would like to put forth that we add any name with the word "scat" in it to our Vince filters.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: Matlock ()
Date: January 22, 2010 02:20PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Wahhh Wrote:
> -----
> > Reading this thread reminds me of the days of
> > Rayjay...
>
> It is just a new extension of the gay jokes.
> Again, nothing worthwhile to argue with except gay
> stupidity. I would like to put forth that we add
> any name with the word "scat" in it to our Vince
> filters.

You might want to add "§cat" to it as well. Hunky and JiveTurkey should cover most of §'s regular ubergay fantasies. Think he still tries to pretend he is a powerful lawyer after all these juvenile antics? What fool would believe that?

Date: January 22, 2010 02:24PM

It is like seeing a 12 year old in action. "Haha you're gay!" "Suck my dick fag!"

Whoever it is posting, if you call yourself an "adult", you might want to re-think that. Maybe you should hang out on the man-love boards or something so you can picked up by undercover cops when you try to solicit 14 yr olds that think you are "cool".

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: January 22, 2010 02:25PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> It is like seeing a 12 year old in action. "Haha
> you're gay!" "Suck my dick fag!"
>

You have to admit that there is a lot latent homosexuality going on with the GOP these days. "Tea baggers." Seriously, who are they trying to kid?

Posted by: slim shady ()
Date: January 22, 2010 02:31PM

> Registered Voter Wrote:
> -----
> > It is like seeing a 12 year old in action.
> "Haha
> > you're gay!" "Suck my dick fag!"
> >
>
>
> You have to admit that there is a lot latent
> homosexuality going on with the GOP these days.
> "Tea baggers." Seriously, who are they trying to
> kid?

It is generally the left that uses that term. Few and far between will you find people on the right using it.

Date: January 22, 2010 02:39PM

> -----
> > It is like seeing a 12 year old in action.
> "Haha
> > you're gay!" "Suck my dick fag!"
> >
>
>
> You have to admit that there is a lot latent
> homosexuality going on with the GOP these days.
> "Tea baggers." Seriously, who are they trying to
> kid?

Oh, does this somehow fall into line of the racist references? Like Matthews pointing out they are all "white people" over there. There is OVERT homosexuality on the liberal side - deal with it. The GOP didn't come up with the Tea Party - deal with it. Maybe you should try to take a better understanding of the reasons behind the Boston Tea Party - you know, "taxation without representation"? DC has it on all their license plates, and they have a legitimate beef in fact. The rest of us have that same legitimate issue when our representatives (Rep, Dem or otherwise) ignore their constituents and spend money like there is no tomorrow to account for it. Why don't you go ahead and just write a big check to the Fed WTL if you are so happy with the way they are spending your money today. Bush is done, he was over with over a year ago.

Remember before the election I noted that Obama would have to raise taxes, and yet he ran on a limited tax increase - only punish the rich campaign. Seems like a lot of stupid people bought into that, but now that they keep on spending money and are doing nothing about the deficit - folks have said ENOUGH. If the Dems have a plan to fix it, they better come up with one soon, or they are going to find that 1994 was a cakewalk in comparison to what will happen to them in the next 2 election cycles.

Date: January 22, 2010 02:41PM

slim shady Wrote:

>
> It is generally the left that uses that term. Few
> and far between will you find people on the right
> using it.

The term was originated by "the Right" by people who were too fucking stupid to understand what the term actually meant...

Daily Herald (Everett, WA) - April 21, 2009

Justifiably angry at big government

In Eugene Robinson's Sunday column, he asserted that "the (April 15) protests were all over the map and thus hard to take seriously." As a serious "Tea Bagger," after reading his column I'm even madder! I'm angry at the size and scope of the federal government and the incompetence and corruption of those who helped get us in this financial mess.

Daily Telegram, The (Adrian, MI) - April 20, 2009

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Fox News just one resource To the editor, The "Tea Bagger" issue that was brought up in the Sunday letters to the editor accusing the participants of being under marching orders from Fox News shows that the writer may be under the influence of only network news.If they were to gather their news from several sources, network news, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and the local and statewide papers, they might have a better understanding of the issues and what drives...

Date: January 22, 2010 02:46PM

What were you trying to prove with that WTL?

Tea Bagger Blog Fail of the Day
By Bob Cesca Monday Mar 23, 2009 11:00am
http://crooksandliars.com/bob-cesca/tea-bagger-blog-fail-day

If you recall, wingnuts were mailing tea bags to various public officials, but, ironically enough, post-9/11 security measures were preventing the tea bags from getting to their intended recipients. So now there's an effort to send photos of tea bags instead.

A far-right blog called "ActaNonVerba: Action, Not Words!" goes one step further, advising readers to send tea bag labels as well as photos. But notice the "here" link in the screen cap below.

As a note if you read the responses, it appears that in march 2009 the libs were the ones coining the derisive phrase.
http://www.blogacause.com/blogacause/blog/actanonverba/2009/03/21/Update-concerning-The-Washington-D-C-Teabag-Party-April-1st-2009

etc...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 03:06PM by Registered Voter.
Attachments:
TeaParty Obama.jpg

Date: January 22, 2010 03:12PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> What were you trying to prove with that WTL?

Apparently, not a very good one.

"An article in Salon.com by Alex Koppelman traced the controversy to a photograph by David Weigel posted on The Washington Independent website on 27 February, showing a protester holding a sign that read "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You!!" Weigel's report was referenced by bloggers, including Wonkette, who used "teabagging" or "teabagger" in their headline. In a 14 March report on Fox News, Griff Jenkins said, "ReTeaParty.com has a headline, 'Teabag the fools in DC on Tax Day.' They want you ... to take a tea bag, put it an envelope, and mail it to the White House." Koppelman speculates that Jenkins was more likely than ReTeaParty.com to have been aware of the double entendre; he summarizes, "for the most part conservatives haven't actually been using the words in such a way as to lend themselves to double entendre. With one or two exceptions, almost all of it has actually been coming from the left."

Correspondent Paul Chesser wrote in The American Spectator that "Empty-suited Anderson Cooper fulfilled dreams of one-day fitting in with dreamboat Keith Olbermann on MSNBC, as he cracked gay-themed "teabagger" jokes about the events." On May 19, CNN's Anderson Cooper spoke at UCLA and was asked about his teabagging comment on April 15. Cooper replied calling his choice of words "stupid, silly" and that he regretted making the comment. "If people took offense to that and felt that I was disparaging their legitimate right to protest, and what they were doing, then that is something I truly regret, because I don't believe in doing that," he said. He also commented, "[h]aving this discussion just takes away from the real story."

Date: January 22, 2010 03:15PM

Whatever. The fact is they are now known as "tea baggers" because they like men's balls in their mouths.

Date: January 22, 2010 03:17PM

To be honest, I didn't even know about the derogatory version of it until folks posted it here. Makes sense in retrospect - I can see why someone would make it slang as a joke, but it really had little to do with why folks were calling them tea parties. So I guess the joke was really on the folks that thought it was great to make the comparison to the slang.

Date: January 22, 2010 03:18PM

> Whatever. The fact is they are now known as "tea
> baggers" because they like men's balls in their
> mouths.

The fact is, you can think of them that way if you want - most of them never made the connection.

You sure you aren't just the more cleaned up version of Vince, and he is just your caricature of yourself? I swear you and he are sharing many of the same dubious thoughts, attitudes and asinine comments lately. Lately you have really let your far-left side out of the box.

EDIT: And... the fact is, you were WRONG WTL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 03:20PM by Registered Voter.

Date: January 22, 2010 03:22PM

Registered Voter Wrote:

>
> EDIT: And... the fact is, you were WRONG WTL.

I said that the term originated with the Right. Who the fuck wrote the sign that said "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You!!"?

You, in fact, are WRONG.

Date: January 22, 2010 03:23PM

Sending tea bags in protest, and calling someone a "tea bagger" are literally two different things. You are, in fact, wrong.

Date: January 22, 2010 03:25PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Sending tea bags in protest, and calling someone a
> "tea bagger" are literally two different things.
> You are, in fact, wrong.

What the fuck is to "tea bag" someone? That term had only one meaning at the time, and it wasn't to send a tea bag in the mail.

Date: January 22, 2010 03:28PM

> Whatever. The fact is they are now known as "tea
> baggers" because they like men's balls in their
> mouths.

Whatever=you were wrong. Thanks for admitting it.

Date: January 22, 2010 03:43PM

slim shady Wrote:
> -----
> > Whatever. The fact is they are now known as
> "tea
> > baggers" because they like men's balls in their
> > mouths.
>
> Whatever=you were wrong. Thanks for admitting it.

Whatever, as in, "I really don't give a fuck what you think."

Date: January 22, 2010 03:48PM

> slim shady Wrote:
> -----
> > WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Whatever. The fact is they are now known as
> > "tea
> > > baggers" because they like men's balls in
> their
> > > mouths.
> >
> > Whatever=you were wrong. Thanks for admitting
> it.
>
>
> Whatever, as in, "I really don't give a fuck what
> you think."

Too bad, because I didn't post what "I think," I posted "facts." You should try them sometime.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: January 22, 2010 03:52PM

Ah the great teabagger term origins debate of 2010. Surely this momentous occassion will go down in history. It's like Lincoln-Douglas all over again.

Date: January 22, 2010 04:06PM

RV = Republican Vince

Date: January 22, 2010 04:14PM

WTL, truly a troll in every way. Nice step down the loser ladder there WTL. Professionally done.

Date: January 22, 2010 04:16PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> WTL, truly a troll in every way. Nice step down
> the loser ladder there WTL. Professionally done.

Did you say something, Republican Vince?

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: January 22, 2010 04:40PM

> -----
> > WTL, truly a troll in every way. Nice step down
> > the loser ladder there WTL. Professionally
> done.
>
>
> Did you say something, Republican Vince?

Id appreciate if the two of you would keep me out of your discussions.

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Date: January 22, 2010 04:42PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Wahhh Wrote:
> -----
> > Reading this thread reminds me of the days of
> > Rayjay...
>
> It is just a new extension of the gay jokes.
> Again, nothing worthwhile to argue with except gay
> stupidity. I would like to put forth that we add
> any name with the word "scat" in it to our Vince
> filters.

Pretty soon you all will live in a world where all you hear is what you want to hear...oh wait...most of you already do!

Date: January 22, 2010 04:48PM

WTL,

What I believe Registered Voter is trying to say is that he is in support of Bobbie Francis McDonnell's expansion of "The Virginia Tea Baggers for Tea Rooms Act" that was originally introduced by former Governor George "Macaca" Allen in 1996.

However, due to the haste of Bobbie Francis McDonnell's actions, Registered Voter has requested an addendum to the legislation to include (1) revolving stall doors for more efficient access, (2) small-diameter holes cut into the dividing partitions of each stall, approximately 3-feet up from the floor and (3) an autographed centerfold calendar of me, shirtless and shorn, to hang up next to his computer-shuttle-like-cockpit in his mom's basement. This addendum should have very little trouble passing into law.

Finally, as follow-up to Mr. Matlock's inquiry above, you may want to turn in your detective's license because I am neither of those characters that you mention. I suggest that you head down I-95 over the weekend with your local Republican colleagues to have a "Tea Room Pow-Wow" session about this matter and report back to us Monday morning.

Rest Begards,
Scat Brown(R)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 04:50PM by Scat Brown(R).

Date: January 22, 2010 05:44PM

All,

I am heading back to MA now and, since I drove my truck, I'm looking for the most "high-traffic" rest area in Virginia where I could stop on my way up north. Can any of my fellow Republicans help a brother out? If so, just sext me.

Lovingly,
Scat Brown(R)

Posted by: new order ()
Date: January 23, 2010 12:21AM

> -----
> > WTL, truly a troll in every way. Nice step down
> > the loser ladder there WTL. Professionally
> done.
>
>
> Did you say something, Republican Vince?

so, he calls you vince and you call him vince back. that was extremely original. i guess that is all you can do as you suck dem cock. oh wait, that wasn't original either. seriously, does anthing ever change in this forum?

Date: January 23, 2010 10:08AM

new order Wrote:
> -----
> > Registered Voter Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > WTL, truly a troll in every way. Nice step
> down
> > > the loser ladder there WTL. Professionally
> > done.
> >
> >
> > Did you say something, Republican Vince?
>
>
> so, he calls you vince and you call him vince
> back. that was extremely original. i guess that
> is all you can do as you suck dem cock. oh wait,
> that wasn't original either. seriously, does
> anthing ever change in this forum?

Seems like the 2 of them need a scapegoat for their miserable lives. They are both cowards!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: January 23, 2010 10:51AM

Vince(1) Wrote:

>
> Seems like the 2 of them need a scapegoat for
> their miserable lives. They are both cowards!

Posted by: David Yeagley ()
Date: January 23, 2010 12:29PM

All the usual inane lib blather and yet not one word about the fact that a pathetic dim-o-crap governor couldn't even keep the highway rest stops open. and you idiots wonder why the public is turning against you in droves.

Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: January 23, 2010 08:32PM

Didn't they just close all the rest areas? They closed the one one I-66. Have they reopened that? I'm confused.

Posted by: tsk ()
Date: January 23, 2010 10:23PM

Scat Brown(R) Wrote:
>
> - Rest Areas are also known as "Tea Rooms" which
> mean "public lavatories used for gay meet-ups"
> (please see Wiki page at
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging).

ask eesh...he has first hand knowledge.

Date: January 25, 2010 11:00AM

David,

Were you able to "tour" the re-opened rest areas over the weekend?

I personally tried the one near the I-95 Ponderosa in Ashland and was able to get a side of cucumber with my pork loin, if you know what I mean.

Conservatively,
Scat Brown(R)

Date: January 26, 2010 10:32AM

Whatever man.....Yur not a REEEAL conservitive cause if yew were, you'd be sexting deh cub scouts.

Posted by: David Yeagley's Wiki ()
Date: January 26, 2010 10:36AM

David Anthony Yeagley (born September 5, 1951) is an American composer, pianist, conservative commentator, and portrait artist. He also writes poetry and fiction, plays the Native American Skin Flute, and Gourd Dances. He lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_A._Yeagley

Date: January 27, 2010 11:04AM

I here that McDOnnell is speaking on the TV 2nite....i hope he talks about his plans for more rest areas since o'bama is aginst it

Date: January 28, 2010 09:47AM

All,

I'm sad to report that last night's speech by my good friend and colleague, Bobbie Francis McDonnell had no mention of the new legislation regarding the opening of new rest areas (also known as "tea rooms" - please see above as reference).

In fact, Obama hit his speech so far out of the park, that it reduced Bobbie Fran to a nervous ball of hairsprayed, scripture quoting poo. I know he's only 12 days into office, but he needs to really working on his oral skills if he's going to get his message across.

Perhaps this is why he re-opened the rest areas?

Later On Sailors,
Scat Brown(R)

Date: January 28, 2010 09:52AM

Scat,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, I did piss myself last night during the speech. I do wish there was a rest area nearby so I could have "relieved" myself.

Regently,
Bobbie Fran(R)

Date: January 28, 2010 05:11PM

Bobby Fran,

I happened to notice that you looked quite uncomfortable at the lectern. Behind you, to your right, you had the token African-American. Behind you, to your left, the token Asian. In front of you, to your middle, about 40 bloated Caucasians -- and guess what else? A teleprompter.

You mean to tell me that you pissed yourself -- even with a teleprompter? What a disappointment. At least America didn't see it. They only saw you stammer about for 15 minutes.

My advice: Keep working on those "oral" skills. Since I'm an expert, you can call me if you have any questions.

Ow Skeet Skeet Skeet,
Scat Brown(R)

Posted by: •iPENIS• ()
Date: January 28, 2010 06:36PM

PPPPP__EEEEE___N_______N__IIIIIIIIIIIII______SSSSS___________________________ 
P____P__E_______NN______N_____I_________S_______________________________________ 
P____P__E_______N_N_____N_____I_________S_______________________________________ 
PPPPP__EEE_____N__N____N_____I__________SSSS____________________________________
P_______E_______N____N__N_____I______________S__________________________________ 
P_______E_______N_____N_N_____I______________S__________________________________ 
P_______E_______N______NN_____I______________S__________________________________ 
P_______EEEEE__N_______N__IIIIIIIIIIIII______SSSSS___________________________

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.