HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Douchebag Edwards admits paternity
Posted by: Voter___ ()
Date: January 21, 2010 07:27AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Douchebag Edwards admits paternity
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 21, 2010 08:41AM

There's cheating on your wife and cheating on your terminally ill wife. The first one is bad enough. The second takes it to a whole different level.

Date: January 21, 2010 08:44AM

I don't even really care that he cheated on his wife--that's between the two of them. To me, it was the recklessness of doing it while he was running for president and then the blatant lying about it afterwards.

Posted by: Libs = SUCK ()
Date: January 21, 2010 09:00AM

What about Clinton getting his dick sucked
UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL DESK WHILE PRESIDENT, and then
BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT IT?

Talk about RECKLESSNESS!

Date: January 21, 2010 09:10AM

Not sure why you think this is an issue with "libs". They pretty much all do it, except Republicans are usually sucking little boys dicks instead of getting theirs sucked by women.

Libs = SUCK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about Clinton getting his dick sucked
> UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL DESK WHILE PRESIDENT, and
> then
> BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT IT?
>
> Talk about RECKLESSNESS!

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: January 21, 2010 09:17AM

Voter___ Wrote:
> Not sure why you think this is an issue with
> "libs". They pretty much all do it, except
> Republicans are usually sucking little boys dicks
> instead of getting theirs sucked by women.
>
> Libs = SUCK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What about Clinton getting his dick sucked
> > UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL DESK WHILE PRESIDENT,
> and
> > then
> > BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT IT?
> >
> > Talk about RECKLESSNESS!

Seriously Voter? I would think these behaviors are an equal opportunity abuser. Barney Frank and many others on the Dem side have been quite happy to keep boy toys. The difference is, many of the republicans talk a good game, but still fail (as is normal human nature) - most of the democrats just decide not to mention their religious belief and jump right in. Great, so you can call republicans hypocrites. The behavior is the same.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: January 21, 2010 09:28AM

Warhawk Wrote:
> There's cheating on your wife and cheating on your
> terminally ill wife. The first one is bad enough.
> The second takes it to a whole different level.

There's burning in Hell. Then there's burning in Hell with a fiery dildo shoved up your ass. The second awaits Mr. Edwards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: January 21, 2010 09:29AM

Seriously, Mr. Edwards. Was it worth it? How could it have possibly been worth it??

john-edwards_rielle-hunter-sex-tape.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: January 21, 2010 09:42AM

Then theres cheating on your terminally ill wife wife a scalywag-ass ugly hag.
Then having a special fiery dildo waiting for you and a special warm spot in the corner of Hell to enjoy it.

Date: January 21, 2010 10:06AM

No, not seriously. My point is that Republicans and Democrats are both human and neither side has some sort of claim to greater morality. And btw, I don't think Republicans are necessarily more religious than Democrats or that they even talk a better game. Plenty of liberals derive their politics from a sense of religous duty.

Registered Voter Wrote:
>
> Seriously Voter? I would think these behaviors are
> an equal opportunity abuser. Barney Frank and many
> others on the Dem side have been quite happy to
> keep boy toys. The difference is, many of the
> republicans talk a good game, but still fail (as
> is normal human nature) - most of the democrats
> just decide not to mention their religious belief
> and jump right in. Great, so you can call
> republicans hypocrites. The behavior is the same.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: January 21, 2010 10:30AM

The real problem seems to come down to the same reasons behind why we get bombarded so much with reality/stupid shows on TV. Many people try to set goals for higher standards. So they tell folks to live to a better standard, and try to be a better person. on occasion some of them fail - and of course every time one of "them" does, the MSM is all over it (unless it is John Edwards who they ignored for months until it finally became official).

Whereas there are other folks that just say fuck it, do what you want, and don't worry about things called "morals". They still go out and make the same mistakes, and do the same stupid things, but you don't see anything about them until it is too obvious to ignore anymore.

If your goal is to only live as high as the top of the curb, you really don't have too far to fall eh? But if you push people to aim higher and then you fail, you are vilified for it because you dared to tell people they should try to be better.

The difference? People that understand human nature know you are going to fail - that is the whole basis behind the definition of "Sin" in religion. If you believe in things like marriage, even gay marriage, is it ok to go out and cheat on your significant other? Look at Tiger Woods - most likely it was known for years by many people he was running around on his wife - but until she clubs him over the head with a golf club no one hears about it. Then everyone acts all shocked - like how could he do that *gasp*! So when folks say you should try and promote "family values" (Man + Woman marriage, fidelity, raising children, honor, loyalty, etc) they are just being hypocrites right? Especially when they fail. But the folks that go out and do the exact same things, but don't say a word about it in public - they are ok when they fail? They take bribes, or ignore paying taxes, but turn around and tell folks to pay their taxes - isn't that just as bad? Look at Charle Rangel, or all these folks in the administration who didn't pay their taxes. If you want to hold people as hypocrites and burn them at the stake for saying "family values" and failing, then the same standard should be applied to folks that say "pay your taxes like dutiful Americans" and fail.

Do you tell your kids "Eh, do whatever feels right, and have fun - don't worry about anyone else", or do you tell them "Do what IS right, and understand how your actions affect others around you". Which lesson do you want to teach your kids to start out with? I guess it is easier to say you didn't fail if you never tried, huh?

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: January 21, 2010 10:55AM

Somehow I get the feeling that people like Edwards and Bill Clinton think that if they cheat with an ugly woman, it's not as bad. Maybe they see it as being altruistic. I don't know. It's weird, though. If I were going to blow up my marriage and political career, I'd go out in a fucking blaze of glory. I'd arrange an orgy with Heather Graham, Kim Kardashian and Fergie from Black-Eyed Peas and just fuck them all until I passed out. None of this fugly slut shit.

Posted by: Fergie? ()
Date: January 21, 2010 11:31AM

Fergie? She looks like a female version of Carrot Top the Comedian. The first two choices are definites.

Posted by: Good Dad ()
Date: January 21, 2010 12:04PM

What a fucktard. Children who grow up without fathers are much more likely to be poor and at greater risk for a host of problems into adulthood.

Posted by: Rev. Harry Powell ()
Date: January 21, 2010 12:33PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Somehow I get the feeling that people like Edwards
> and Bill Clinton think that if they cheat with an
> ugly woman, it's not as bad.

Wasn't Bill's thing that he didn't think (or claimed he didn't think) oral sex was adultery and/or "sexual relations"?

Date: January 21, 2010 01:05PM

That and he also seemed to think that a blowjob didn't count if he didn't blow his load in her mouth. A waste of a perfectly good blowjob if you ask me. You wonder how really intelligent people can be so stupid sometimes.

Rev. Harry Powell Wrote:
> Wasn't Bill's thing that he didn't think (or
> claimed he didn't think) oral sex was adultery
> and/or "sexual relations"?

Date: January 21, 2010 01:09PM

Voter___ Wrote:
> That and he also seemed to think that a blowjob
> didn't count if he didn't blow his load in her
> mouth. A waste of a perfectly good blowjob if you
> ask me. You wonder how really intelligent people
> can be so stupid sometimes.

As Bill Clinton said, "Eatin's not cheatin'"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.