HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123456AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 6
TMOS Thread 9.0
Posted by: nog cock's sister ()
Date: August 23, 2018 11:31AM

Nog you really need to quit being such a baby and leave these men alone. I know you're mad at me but if you promise to be good I'll let you start eating my pussy again. Mom says she will too, so knock it off.

Ok TMOS fans start posting again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TMOS Thread 9.0
Posted by: nog cock's mother ()
Date: August 23, 2018 12:01PM

Now Nog listen to your sister. If you're a good boy I'll let you watch your father cornhole me again tonight.

Posted by: Enforcer ()
Date: August 23, 2018 12:06PM

Miz is just mad that his bowels and the TMOS threads got shut down.

Miz, keep posting stupid shit and we will keep shutting you down. Nothing you post is funny or entertaining. Find a new hobby, loser.

Posted by: Hey Frase ()
Date: August 23, 2018 03:41PM

Is he tsalking Bloobbbbay
Attachments:
SDm dissney.jpg

Date: August 23, 2018 03:55PM

Can't make this shit up.... That Podcast Village of idiots...

https://www.facebook.com/heyfrasepodcast/videos/2154603438088774/

Posted by: unbelievable ()
Date: August 23, 2018 05:10PM

Wow, just wow.

Posted by: how? ()
Date: August 23, 2018 05:12PM

Still can't figure out how guys are bumping the threads that have been destroyed, but hey keep doing it! Fuck that douchebag!

Posted by: Holy shit and that was years ago ()
Date: August 24, 2018 09:07AM

Look at the size of that gut! This is before he started the fight at Carlos O'Kelly's
Attachments:
mikes gut.jpg

Posted by: D. Trump ()
Date: August 24, 2018 12:53PM

That is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Posted by: Donnie G. ()
Date: August 24, 2018 01:02PM

Perfect example of absolutely no self control. Get on a treadmill.

Posted by: LOLOLOLOLLL ()
Date: August 24, 2018 02:58PM

Mike's belts work harder than any other!

Posted by: vynge ()
Date: August 24, 2018 05:40PM

LOLOLOLOLLL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike's belts work harder than any other!

Made by John Deere!

Posted by: inquiring minds. ()
Date: August 24, 2018 06:36PM

Do you think Robbay took a suitcase full of fruitcakes with him on his cruise?

Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 24, 2018 11:18PM

Only one? Have you seen Cary lately? She's wandered into Metz territory

Posted by: nog cock 2 ()
Date: August 25, 2018 11:56AM

Pizza,

How did your father's asshole taste this morning? I pumped a bunch of cum into it last night. He said he was going to fire a jet of shit laced cum into your mouth in the morning.

Posted by: man with many inches to his dick ()
Date: August 25, 2018 02:06PM

go play somewhere else pedo

edit by Cary (the admin): Image flooding prohibited. Only warning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2018 12:08AM by Cary.

Posted by: Rodkast Kind Guy ()
Date: August 25, 2018 03:27PM

That was not goo last night!

Posted by: What was not Good? ()
Date: August 25, 2018 05:33PM

Last Night?

They are on vavaction

Posted by: Rodkast Kind Guy ()
Date: August 25, 2018 05:52PM

Oscar's BOAD guy's event at Jamming Java.

Posted by: I KILL THREADS WITH GORE ()
Date: August 25, 2018 08:00PM

DIE YOU FAGGOTS

edit by Cary (the admin): Intentionally posting shock imagery to derail threads prohibited. Only warning.

Removed:
180px-Memes_-_Nyan_Cat_-_Nein_Cat.gif (83.9 KB)
Anusrings.jpg (22.6 KB)
I FUCKED EESHES MOTHER BEST SEX EVER.PNG (220.8 KB)
Dissected-chan-003.jpg (33.2 KB)
maggot-mouth.jpg (50.3 KB)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2018 12:11AM by Cary.

Posted by: xmpvh ()
Date: August 27, 2018 11:53AM

Thank you Cary!

Posted by: D. Murphy ()
Date: August 27, 2018 11:58AM

Looks like we're back in action thanks to Cary! Can't find the original thread to see if it's been resurrected. How's that cruise coming along?

Posted by: yjcxf ()
Date: August 27, 2018 12:15PM

Hey Peekza, you have a registered account. How bout asking Cary to fix the original 907 page thread so it can be posted to again?

Date: August 27, 2018 01:12PM

I did that from the beginning of spamapalooza

Posted by: vjw6c ()
Date: August 27, 2018 01:23PM

peekza Wrote:
> I did that from the beginning of spamapalooza

Well maybe with the recent turn of events you will get a favorable response. To his credit he did fix this thread.

Date: August 27, 2018 01:39PM

That he did, but the main thread is still down, it would be nice to see it hit 908

Posted by: behind the scenes guy ()
Date: August 27, 2018 02:55PM

I heard Rob's mom is really pissed at him. She's got 100's of fruitcakes stacked up in her kitchen with no orders to fill.

Date: August 27, 2018 04:41PM

Robb will eat them

Posted by: Funny shit heads ()
Date: August 27, 2018 09:43PM

Fruit cakes Lol

Is it down to that?

RELM is not selling cookies

Date: August 28, 2018 12:19AM

Nobody in RELM has two houses

Date: August 28, 2018 12:42AM

neither do you, you fucking nigger faggot

Posted by: Jennifer Lopez ()
Date: August 28, 2018 03:50AM

nog cock 2 Wrote:
> neither do you, you fucking nigger faggot

WAIT, WAIT... WHO ARE YOU? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!1

Posted by: are you in love nc? ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:40AM

Nog cock must be on here 24/7 just waiting for Peekza to post, since he always seems to respond so quickly afterwards.

Date: August 28, 2018 12:37PM

He hangs on my every word

Date: August 28, 2018 12:38PM

pizzza's mom alters me to new "posts" by our nigger faggot

Date: August 28, 2018 01:09PM

She "alters" you? Maybe it's time for a dictionary, you can study up while you're waiting for me to post...Just a thought

Date: August 28, 2018 01:13PM

auto-correct, faggot

Miz, I mean pizza, why are you a nigger dick?

Date: August 28, 2018 01:51PM

So you just stare at your phone all day waiting for me to post? And now you're blaming auto correct for your lack of a vocabulary? Classic Nog Cock 2...I'm sure auto-correct changed "wary" to "weary" and used myriad in a sentence wrong...Don't change...don't you ever change

Posted by: the truth. ()
Date: August 28, 2018 01:58PM

He's incapable of change. Once a nog cock always a nog cock.

Date: August 28, 2018 02:17PM

damn.genetics.

Posted by: one direction into pizza's ass ()
Date: August 28, 2018 02:53PM

Harry Styles rolled over in bed as his alarm clock blared in his ears. He groaned and stared at it blankly for a moment before slamming his hand on top of it, silencing it. He dangled his arm over the edge of the bed and eyed his work pants lying by his closet. It was too early to be awake on a weekend. He sat there for a few minutes before crawling out of his bed.

Harry ran his fingers through his tangled hair as he went into the bathroom across the hall. His mother was passing by with some laundry as he shut the door.

"Work today, Harry?"

She received a groggy groan in response and smiled, continuing on her way.

Harry stared at himself in the mirror. He was still waking up, so his eyelids were drooping and his face looked pale. He turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on his face, instantly bringing the color back to his skin. He let the water drip down his chin before giving his reflection a cheeky grin.

His mother watched as Harry bolted down the stairs and into the laundry room. A smile slowly grew on her face as she counted down seconds on her fingers before she heard Harry yelling.

"Mum, where's my shirt?"

"In your closet where I put it." She replied. Gemma rolled her eyes at her brother's antics but Harry darted out of the laundry room and back to his room upstairs. Minutes later he came down in his black slacks and polo and sat at the table next to Gemma.

"You should try to keep track of your own clothes instead of making mum do it." Gemma teased.

Harry smiled and Anne set a plate of breakfast in front on him. Harry immediately began eating. There was an eased silence between the three.

"So Harry, how long do you work today?" Anne asked.

"Pretty much all day." He answered, looking up from his plate. "They asked since tomorrow is a holiday. It's going to be busy so they wanted all the employees they could get."

"Do you need a ride?"

"No, I was going to drive."

"But Harry I was going to use the car today." Gemma frowned.

He furrowed his brows and gave his mom a look. She shrugged at him.

"You two work it out, don't get me involved."

Harry pursed his lips in annoyance. "Fine, Gemma you can use the car today. Mum, will you take me to work?"

She smiled. "Of course, hun."

Harry smiled and put his dish in the sink. "I'll get my shoes on."

"I'll be in the car." She grabbed the keys and went to the car. Minutes later Harry jumped in the passenger's seat, his shoes still untied. Anne gave him a disapproving look and he gave her a cheesy smile. He quickly tied his shoes to rid of her expression.

The bakery was only a few minutes away, so Harry and his mother listened to the radio quietly as they drove. She parked in front of the bakery and right before Harry jumped out of the car, she grabbed his wrist and kissed him on the forehead.

"Have a good day. Call me when your shift ends."

He smiled. "I will." Harry jumped out of the car and jogged down the sidewalk to the front entrance. He opened the door and his co-workers instantly greeted him.

"Good to see ya Harry! Glad you decided to show up on time."

Harry chuckled. "Yeah, well, have to give credit to my mum. Gemma decided to steal the car today."

"It's what sisters are for, isn't it?" His manager smiled, putting her hands on her hips. "Now get to work, it's going to be busy."

Harry nodded. "Right."

XxX

"Hello! Welcome to your local radio broadcasting station! Today, we have a special visit from Louis Tomlinson, an uprising singer who's making his way up the charts-"

The radio was flipped off, gaining Harry's attention. He looked up from his phone to see one of his co-workers finding a station to listen to.

"Don't like radio news?" He teased.

"I'd rather listen to music." She replied, stopping on a pop station that had all the major hits currently. Harry wasn't one to listen to mainstream music; he liked older music or instrumental - things that he could sing to or harmonize with. A lot of the music these days were lacking in depth and passion. Harry thought of becoming a singer but realized that he would rather go to college and get a degree than be a one-hit-wonder and his uprising fame would crash down below him. It was a much safer route.

A few hours later it was lunchtime and customers were coming in by the dozens. Some of them were getting pastries and loaves of bread for the holidays while others wanted either just for enjoyment. Harry smiled at each customer as they entered and exited the bakery. He loved his job. Sometimes he got to help make the pastries or decorate them or simply operate the front cash register. Either way, he loved the atmosphere and the people that worked with him. The initial lunch rush was starting, so Harry took a deep breath. The line was starting to build up, and soon the large space of the entrance was filling up with people. Harry heard the distinct chime of the opening door, but ignored it as many people were filing in the entrance way.

He helped multiple people one-by-one with their orders and the line decreased significantly the next few minutes. A smile never ceased to leave his face as each customer passed through, some cheerful, some not so much.

"I'll have a blueberry pastry." A girl that approached the cash register said. Harry nodded and went to get one from the glass case, but saw there were none. He frowned and found a co-worker to take his place while he went to the back to get some more. It was rare they ever ran out, but it must be the over-indulgence from the holidays. Harry got a tray and brought it out front, handing the girl one with a napkin. She thanked him and paid while he bent down to set the rest in the glass case in a line.

"I'll have two apple strudels." A male voice said. The co-worker he had replaced him nodded.

"Harry, will you get those for him?" She asked. Harry nodded and reached into the case, picking them up with a napkin, and straightening his back as he stood up. As he looked up at the customer, his voice hitched in the back of his throat and all time seemed to stand still.

The customer had tousled brown hair that was covered by a gray beanie. He was wearing a gray jacket with a black and white striped shirt underneath with black pants. He had blue eyes that shone with deviance and they averted their gaze to Harry. They had a glint of puzzlement as he stared at Harry, but a small smile came to his face. Harry slowly handed him the strudels that he had put in a small bag.

"U-Uh," He cleared his throat. "Here."

He took them and nodded. "Thanks." He reached in his pocket for his wallet. A girl came frolicking up to him and wrapped her arms around his, staring at him lovingly.

"You ready, Lou?"

"Almost, Eleanor." He answered, giving her a quick peck on the lips, making Harry frown. He held out money to Harry and raised his eyebrows. Harry glared at the money before taking it and giving him back some change.

"Thanks curly." He responded, giving him a discreet wink before taking the small bag and walking away. Harry was breathless. He felt stupid though, is this what love at first sight felt like? His co-worker approached him from behind with a big smile.

"You fancy him?"

Harry turned and gave her an incredulous look. "I don't even know him!"

"Then why don't you?"

"Because he has a girlfriend, that much is obvious." Harry eyed them as they sat at a small table in the corner of the bakery, chatting about who-knows-what.

"So?"

Harry suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. "So, he's not interested."

"You don't know that! He's Louis Tomlinson, rumors about his sexuality never cease even if he has a girlfriend."

"Louis Tomlinson?" Harry questioned. Never had he heard that name until this morning on the radio, which he had just recalled. "Who is he?"

"One of the most popular artists right now. He got famous from the X Factor." She replied, stocking the case with more pastries. "I can't believe you've never heard of him."

"I don't watch the telly often." He sat on the barstool and leaned his head against the wall. Louis Tomlinson. What an interesting name.

"I wouldn't doubt your chances with him. He's said to get in and out of relationships quickly, though this current one he has has been going for a while now." She said, eyeing the said couple curiously.

"It doesn't matter." Harry said bleakly, "So what if I fancy him, I have nothing to offer except my cooking."

She burst into a fit of laughter, slightly startling Harry. She put her hands on her hips and faced him. "Harry, you don't give yourself enough credit! There's plenty of things to like about you!"

He certainly didn't agree but didn't press the argument further. Sure, he found Louis attractive, but he had a girlfriend and he was famous. He wouldn't ever like an ordinary guy like Harry.

Eventually, the lunch rush was over, but Louis and Eleanor were still in the corner, even being long done with their strudels. Was it just Harry, or did Louis keep sneaking glances at him every now and then? He must've been hallucinating or something.

Eleanor stood up and left to go to what Harry presumed was the bathroom. Louis watched her carefully for a moment before standing up slowly, letting the chair be pushed back by his legs, and approaching Harry. Harry looked up from his phone and swallowed harshly, attempting to hold back his fidgety legs as they kept tapping up and down.

Louis leaned on the glass and did nothing but look at Harry, and eventually he got so self-conscious he wanted it to end. "Can I help you?" He snapped, more harshly than intended. His nervous tapping became more rapid, though Louis didn't seem to notice. The color in Harry's face was draining the longer Louis stared at him.

"I've never seen someone quite as attractive as you before." Louis said, completely disregarding Harry's question. He was caught so off-guard that his mouth gaped open and his hands went cold. Did he seriously just say that?

"Um...excuse me?"

"You heard me." Louis lips twitched into a devious smile. "Are you single?"

"You're not so why does it matter?" Harry shot back. He groaned internally. He had never been good at speaking with people he was attracted to. So what if a celebrity was hitting on him? So what if he was super attractive? So what if Harry was twitterpated over a guy he just met? He was still in a relationship and that wasn't fair to the other person, as much as Harry wanted that aspect to not be true.

"It was just a question." Louis said, sliding closer. Harry's eyes quivered as he stared at Louis. His blue eyes were shining brilliantly and his small smile made his face look 20x brighter. Harry wanted to ignore him, but he continued. "I've never seen such fascinating hair as yours. Is it natural?"

"Is this how you always talk to people?" He questioned. Harry didn't mean to sound so rude, it was just this Tomlinson guy rubbed him the wrong way, whether he was hot or not.

"Touchy I see." He said, interlacing his fingers. "Well, I was going to ask-"

"Lou-bear!" Eleanor exclaimed, interrupting him. Louis' face went a full 180 and he plastered a smile on his face, extending his arms out to her. She embraced him in a hug and looked at him. "We still have all day. I want to look around the town more."

"Alright, whatever you want." He kissed her slowly and Harry flared his nostrils in disgust. Talk about PDA. He could not be jealous over a guy he just met.

They broke apart and Louis lazily slung his arm over Eleanor's shoulders. "Well, it was nice talkin' to you curly. I'll see you later." He winked and him and Eleanor exited the bakery. Harry clenched his teeth. Did that seriously just happen? The oh-so famous Louis Tomlinson comes frolicking into the bakery - the one Harry works at, no less - and hits on him like it's not big deal? Was Louis even gay? He thought back to what his co-worker had said, but he knew nothing about Louis, and he wasn't about to stalk him on the Internet.

He groaned. This was turning out to be a long day.

Date: August 28, 2018 03:10PM

So now we know who nog cock (one direction) really is. He's Miz. Be careful nog cock, you're getting dangerously close to violating Cary's spam rules that he gave you one last warning on. One more and you're outta here.

Date: August 28, 2018 04:03PM

Eat pizza's asshole and then ban me

You = faggot

Posted by: Jen Ettix ()
Date: August 28, 2018 04:18PM

Sara is fat? Who knew?!

Date: August 28, 2018 05:21PM

Forgive me for asking Jen, but who is Sara?

Date: August 28, 2018 05:57PM

Fuck off pizza

Posted by: blobbster ()
Date: August 28, 2018 06:03PM

There he is again Peek. This guy is looking for your posts every second of the day and probably jerking off as he reads them.

Date: August 28, 2018 07:34PM

My biggest regret is not knowing what I did that got to him so bad...so I could say it again

Posted by: hctc6 ()
Date: August 28, 2018 09:22PM

peekza Wrote:
> My biggest regret is not knowing what I did that
> got to him so bad...so I could say it again

Oh, he probably doesn't like the length of the original TMOS thread. It threatens his "opus magnum".

Posted by: Just a guy ()
Date: August 28, 2018 09:22PM

Thank you, Cary!

Date: August 28, 2018 09:53PM

hctc6 Wrote:
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My biggest regret is not knowing what I did
> that
> > got to him so bad...so I could say it again
>
>
> Oh, he probably doesn't like the length of the
> original TMOS thread. It threatens his "opus
> magnum".

One of his many issues

Date: August 28, 2018 09:54PM

Just a guy Wrote:
> Thank you, Cary!

I know, right

Date: August 29, 2018 12:21AM

Eat a nigger dick faggots

Posted by: idle observer ()
Date: August 29, 2018 03:08AM

peekza Wrote:
> hctc6 Wrote:
> -----
> > peekza Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > My biggest regret is not knowing what I did
> > that
> > > got to him so bad...so I could say it again
> >
> >
> > Oh, he probably doesn't like the length of the
> > original TMOS thread. It threatens his "opus
> > magnum".
>
>
> One of his many issues

You appear to be just as obsessed with him as he is with you.

Date: August 29, 2018 11:55AM

In what way? I certainly don't go looking for him, I merely respond...Nice try though, different slant and all

Posted by: TMOS fan. ()
Date: August 29, 2018 01:13PM

Guys, guys, guys. We already defeated nog cock (he's on double secret probation with Cary), so let's ignore him and talk about something we all love, TMOS!

Date: August 29, 2018 01:21PM

Done and done

Date: August 29, 2018 03:49PM

You see the thing about our favorite nigger faggot, pizza, is...You just have to mention that faggot that gets fucked by his dad, pizza. Pizza can't help but to respond.

Also, never forget that pizza is a nigger faggot.

If you say pizza 3 times in an Applebee's restroom mirror, Rob(b) cums on your wings.

Posted by: inquiring mind. ()
Date: August 29, 2018 05:52PM

How was the cruise?

Date: August 29, 2018 06:08PM

Fat? Honestly, I don't know...I tuned into youtube to get the recap, but the opening was Mike playing farts and then, after the opening, he laid into Pony/Robb/Adrian for some best of mishap...At that point,30 ish minutes in, I tapped out

Date: August 29, 2018 07:44PM

Supposedly, Full Mike came back in force...

Date: August 30, 2018 12:16AM

Jennifer Lopez Wrote:
> Supposedly, Full Mike came back in force...

Yeah, it was the longest I have listened in 60ish episodes and it was like I never left...Mike just bullying Pony for a minor fuckup(in the grand scheme of things)...Here's a newsflash Mike, if Pony didn't have Pony's issues in the first place, there's no way in Hell he would have ended up trying to make a career out of working for the Failcast and getting paid in Fruitcake futures and Shari's berries...And the toothless threat of replacing Robb? Please...They HAD to take a week off when Robb went on the cruise.

Posted by: The Edge ()
Date: August 30, 2018 10:24AM

Gotta hand it to Mike, keeping mediocrity alive. Now, the last I knew, Don had just given up. It would seem that nobody wanted to do a show with him, so he was flaming people on line, while trying to get people to subscribe to an "oldies" show.

Date: August 30, 2018 11:54AM

Maybe Don should try selling fruitcakes

Posted by: Nog cock 2.0 ()
Date: August 30, 2018 02:50PM

Maybe you should suck your mother’s cock, you nigger faggot

Posted by: LOLOLOLLLOLLLLLL ()
Date: August 30, 2018 05:46PM

The boys saved their energy well so they could come back to beg about their bake sale?

What was the award Smith School of Business gave Oscar? Fruitcake Marketer of the year?

Mike sure saved his bad energy. What a dick he's been this week.

Do you realize that Blobay has more or less been an intern for over 20 years. I guess you can add baker to his title.

I wonder how many SDM will buy? Slip Assflack?

Posted by: Steven M. ()
Date: August 30, 2018 06:02PM

I only bought 20, but most of those were for gifts.

Date: August 31, 2018 12:03AM

LOLOLOLLLOLLLLLL Wrote:
> The boys saved their energy well so they could
> come back to beg about their bake sale?
>
> What was the award Smith School of Business gave
> Oscar? Fruitcake Marketer of the year?
>
> Mike sure saved his bad energy. What a dick he's
> been this week.
>
>
> Do you realize that Blobay has more or less been
> an intern for over 20 years. I guess you can add
> baker to his title.
>
> I wonder how many SDM will buy? Slip Assflack?

It actually makes sense...They know they aren't attracting new subs, they need to figure out a way to wring the rubes who WILL pay out of all they can...They have a "gift a bonus" tab, they need some other item they can get the people who buy multiple bonus subs and donate to trips to burn cash on

Posted by: Hey Frase 2 ()
Date: August 31, 2018 10:22AM

If they want to make$$$$ How about signed pictures from Carla's Stripper days?

Date: August 31, 2018 11:02AM

If they really want bank, they could lynch that nigger dick, pizza

Posted by: BOAD guy bgbg ()
Date: August 31, 2018 11:14AM

Bake Sale!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
fruit.jpg

Date: August 31, 2018 11:22AM

niiiiice

Date: August 31, 2018 02:17PM

Why not cookie dough too? The Cub Scouts kill selling that.

Posted by: Old lame joke ()
Date: August 31, 2018 08:45PM

BOAD guy bgbg Wrote:
> Bake Sale!!!!!!!!

Stupid. Did it take you all day to come up with that?

Posted by: child please ()
Date: August 31, 2018 11:48PM

Old lame joke Wrote:
> BOAD guy bgbg Wrote:
> -----
> > Bake Sale!!!!!!!!
>
>
> Stupid. Did it take you all day to come up with
> that?

Nigga THEY came up with that, they're selling $100 fruitcakes to the rubes and boobs dumb enough to buy one.

Not even mad, if you're dumb enough to buy it you deserve it. But let's not act like the suggestions here are off base when that's exactly what is happening.

PS Fuck Miz, fuck Chris Achstteter, it's hilarious the new thread is by nog cock's sister. Long live the TMOS thread.
We're only a year away from Rob signing Elvis pictures and mailing them out for 50 bucks to the dumbasses. Anything to make a buck

Date: September 01, 2018 12:38AM

This is Jim Baker/PTL level huckstering...Carnie Mike and his Magic Fruitcake of Life
Attachments:
TMOS Fruitcake.JPG

Posted by: Kate uptown boobs ()
Date: September 01, 2018 01:57PM

Also what are the odds they forge Fatty O’Meara’s signature on there? Has to be 100% no way in the world his lazy ass is signing a bunch of items and then mailing them all back so the rest of the krazy komedy krew can sign them too. Which is funny since the idiots that buy are even dumber to get double tipped.

Posted by: omgg wtf ()
Date: September 01, 2018 05:17PM

Imagine being dumb enough to pay 100 bucks for one fruitcake.

Also, from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services when it comes to home and commercial kitchen based businesses:

"Food establishments, including private homes, that manufacture, process, pack or hold food for sale are subject to the Virginia Food Laws and related regulations. It is unlawful to operate a food business until it has been inspected. (Note these exceptions from inspection.)

Enforcement of these requirements includes regular periodic inspections of food establishments, including private homes. VDACS’ Food Safety Specialists, also known as inspectors, ensure that any food or beverage manufactured, produced, processed, packed, exposed, offered, possessed or held for sale is safe for human consumption, and in compliance with the Virginia Food Laws and related regulations. Inspectors look for evidence of unsanitary conditions, mislabeling and the mishandling of food products that can lead to unsafe foods. Manufacturers are subject to unannounced inspections and sampling, as well as an annual fee. "

http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/dairy-kitchen-food-services-businesses.shtml

Zippy chance Spewak has a legal operation going here. I'm sure MBA grad Oscar is blissfully ignorant of this and also the collection of sales tax which surely they also will not collect or pay to the state.

They'll probably sell like 10 so no big deal, but in the big scheme of things another half-assed, poorly researched illegal attempt to make money and dodge the tax man by the yuksters at the TMOS show!

Posted by: BOAD guy767 ()
Date: September 01, 2018 06:24PM

I bet they make them at Jimmy's. LOL

Posted by: Edgar ()
Date: September 01, 2018 09:25PM

I bought one. It was delicious, best fruitcake I’ve ever had. Ordering 3 more. Don’t knock it until you try it asshole.

Date: September 02, 2018 01:37AM

They haven't started making them yet and they certainly haven't sent any out

Posted by: Edgar ()
Date: September 02, 2018 03:02AM

peekza Wrote:
> They haven't started making them yet and they
> certainly haven't sent any out

Unlike you I’m a loyal listener and I’m part of their exclusive test market. Be patient and quit whining. You’ll get your own cake in time by thanksgiving.

Posted by: I received two of them ()
Date: September 02, 2018 03:14AM

I sent one to Donald Trump. Melania wrote me a very nice thank you note. She ate the whole damn thing and didn't save any for donald, and he was pissed!

Posted by: Whatcha making ()
Date: September 02, 2018 10:53AM

Peekza you wont call the state and rat on them you baby back bitch. Long live the tmos show!!!!

Date: September 02, 2018 03:13PM

Edgar Wrote:

> Unlike you I’m a loyal listener and I’m part
> of their exclusive test market. Be patient and
> quit whining. You’ll get your own cake in time
> by thanksgiving.

If you were a loyal listener, you wouldn't dare come here. Try Harder.

Posted by: I KILL THREADS WITH GORE ()
Date: September 02, 2018 04:22PM

I DONT KNOW HOW YOU FAGGOTS GOT CARYS FAVOR BUT IT WONT LAST YOU NIGGERS

edit by Cary: Flooding. DigitalOcean 192.241.128.0/17 banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2018 09:16PM by Cary.

Posted by: SDM must be stopped ()
Date: September 02, 2018 05:06PM

The baked sale products will be made in MD

Date: September 03, 2018 12:14AM

You've done the Lord's Work

Posted by: Kenny Rogers ()
Date: September 03, 2018 03:49AM

peekza Wrote:
> You've done the Lord's Work

Thank you. I love it when you sniff my sheets.

Posted by: MD Labor Guy ()
Date: September 03, 2018 08:58AM

Those interns better be paid if they work in MD to make fruit cakes. New state laws passed last year mandates it. So, they got around VA's Health Department but now they deal with MD's strict labor law. And, MD enforces it. I know.

Posted by: Me derp ()
Date: September 03, 2018 03:47PM

Health concerns aside the tax issue looms. Tmos illegal fruitcakes to try and barely earn a buck. Sad!

Date: September 03, 2018 05:17PM

I'm sure Oscar has planned for every contingency, they are big on redundancy...oh wait...they save everything to an sd card

Posted by: Sweet Karolyn ()
Date: September 03, 2018 06:06PM

Tropical storm with 45 mph winds in south west Florida today, what’s the odds fatty arbuckle somehow spins this into a day off tomorrow???

Posted by: CIANIGGERS ()
Date: September 03, 2018 06:10PM

NICE TO SEE CARY CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT THREAD BUT CANT FIX THE BOWELS ONE

Posted by: dennis murphy ()
Date: September 04, 2018 11:25AM

Cary you da man!

Posted by: cakes ()
Date: September 04, 2018 12:19PM

Don't sleep on sucking pizza's mom's cock

Date: September 04, 2018 01:10PM

What does that even mean? This guy is a real retard.

Posted by: Pizza’s mom’s skull fuck ()
Date: September 04, 2018 05:27PM

Hey nigger faggot, who is the retard now?

Date: September 04, 2018 08:26PM

still.you.

Posted by: Pg 2 ()
Date: September 04, 2018 10:07PM

Shoutout to Cary for putting an end to the idiot who was killing our Omearatalk! God bless ffxu and the tmos show!

Now peekz’ hit us with a sexy daughter pick for the occasion of the 2nd page of the new and improved tmos thread!

Pages: 123456AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.