HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: fellow pirate ()
Date: August 13, 2018 02:46PM

The best part is she is citing personal experience in the WH to call the President a liar and mentally incompetent/in mental decline. Today she called him a 'puppet' of Kelly and stated Trump has no idea what is going on. This would seem to be the case based on Trump's recorded call stating he didnt know Omarosa was being fired and he wasnt happy about it and that the reason he didnt know is 'they run a very big operation' - meaning Kelly running the WH.

Best of all, with an unknown number of recordings so they cannot attack her the way they would a Gold Star Family or decorated veteran. And yes, she is a fellow pirate so they can expect her to stab them repeatedly and often till she fills her chest with booty!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: best and brightest ()
Date: August 13, 2018 02:52PM

...

Trump needed an African American on his staff. So he hired a useless piece of shit and gave her nothing to do.

Trump is reaping what he sowed on that one...
Attachments:
trumpc.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: He's so racist that ()
Date: August 13, 2018 02:54PM

he hired her black ass to work in the white house

this level of racism is the equivalent of slavery

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: OH PLEASE ()
Date: August 13, 2018 02:59PM

He's so racist that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he hired her black ass to work in the white house
>
> this level of racism is the equivalent of slavery


He hires one token black person for show and gives her nothing to do.

Not racist at all...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: we get it lib ()
Date: August 13, 2018 03:01PM

everything trump does is evil and racist...

quite a worldview you got there

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Reality Bites ()
Date: August 13, 2018 03:10PM

we get it lib Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> everything trump does is evil and racist...
>
> quite a worldview you got there


Trump hiring his token black appeases the truly stupid like yourself.

Quite a worldview you have got there yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: um... ()
Date: August 13, 2018 03:11PM

we get it lib Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> everything trump does is evil and racist...
>
> quite a worldview you got there


Reality

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: August 14, 2018 01:46PM

Too bad Omarosa's married. I'd do her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: shiver me timbers! ()
Date: August 14, 2018 01:50PM

fellow pirate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> and stated Trump has no idea what is going on.

^ this line made me laugh very hard for some reason

so pathetic...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: August 14, 2018 02:05PM

um... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> we get it lib Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > everything trump does is evil and racist...
> >
> > quite a worldview you got there
>
>
> Reality Stupidity


^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Omarosa is an ingrate ()
Date: August 14, 2018 02:11PM

Trump gives her a job, she blows it, and then Trump is the bad guy? She was incompetent and lazy, she got what she deserved. This is the way she repays a kindness? Don't need folks like that, if you screw up you get fired, that goes everywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 14, 2018 02:57PM

He called her a dog in a tweet which basically is calling her a bitch. She didn't let him grab her by the pussy it seems. What if she comes out and says hr hit it? Will white supremacists find that acceptable?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Trump Jersey White House Show ()
Date: August 14, 2018 03:16PM

Yes, but she has MANY recordings of Trump so this is going to get VERY EXCITING FOLKS! We got ourselves a Situation, folks!

This White House is better than the Jersey Shore Reunion! Not Boring folks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Don't you get it? ()
Date: August 14, 2018 04:30PM

Omarosa is an ingrate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump gives her a job, she blows it, and then
> Trump is the bad guy? She was incompetent and
> lazy, she got what she deserved. This is the way
> she repays a kindness? Don't need folks like
> that, if you screw up you get fired, that goes
> everywhere.


Everyone knew she was an incompetent lazy backstabber but Trump didn't seem to care. He fired her three times on the apprentice HIS SHOW. He wanted a black person he could use as a figurehead and parade around to try to fool everyone into believing he is not racist.


Trump brought this shit on himself and was an idiot for doing it...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Moral of the story ()
Date: August 14, 2018 04:46PM

NEVER HIRE A NIGGER, ESPECIALLY A SHEBOON!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: cunt puncher ()
Date: August 14, 2018 06:32PM

She is a creature of Trump's making and I love it! She learned from the master. Now she has tapes and a story and she is selling it. Sound familiar Birthers? This is literally beautiful. Also why are there so many scumbags surrounding Trump? Its remarkable really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: cry baby cry ()
Date: August 14, 2018 06:44PM

cunt puncher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She is a creature of Trump's making and I love it!
> She learned from the master. Now she has tapes
> and a story and she is selling it. Sound familiar
> Birthers? This is literally beautiful. Also why
> are there so many scumbags surrounding Trump? Its
> remarkable really.


^ So so mad.

lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 14, 2018 06:57PM

The president tried to throw her a banana. Unfortunately she slipped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: fdlpt ()
Date: August 14, 2018 07:12PM

cry baby cry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cunt puncher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She is a creature of Trump's making and I love
> it!
> > She learned from the master. Now she has
> tapes
> > and a story and she is selling it. Sound
> familiar
> > Birthers? This is literally beautiful. Also
> why
> > are there so many scumbags surrounding Trump?
> Its
> > remarkable really.
>
>
> ^ So so mad.
>
> lol


Says he 'loves it' and its 'literally beautiful' - he sounds happy. What are you talking about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: President Trump WTF! ()
Date: August 14, 2018 07:21PM

fdlpt Wrote:

> Says he 'loves it' and its 'literally beautiful' -
> he sounds happy. What are you talking about?


I always wonder about people who are constantly accusing others of being 'triggered' and 'mad'. If the shit between Stormy, Cohen, and Omarosa ends up being the stuff that brings Trump down, Trump has only himself to blame.

"Cohen is a sleazy lawyer." is a statement most won't argue with. The question is why did Trump need the services of a sleazy lawyer in the first place? To payoff whores to keep their mouth shut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 14, 2018 07:31PM

President Trump is the right man at the right time in American history.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: sad/bad ()
Date: August 14, 2018 07:32PM

Its all about responding to obvious truth. Say Trump is sleazy and its either Hillary lost or you are triggered - saying anything negative about Trump isnt allowed. Also what can they say. Even if you support Trump there is no denying his lies and lack of ethics or morals. Not even the fools believe he is a good person they just like seeing the establishment burn. That and they are simply done with lifetime politicians and of course immigrants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: August 14, 2018 07:32PM

Now who's going to do the laundry and clean the rooms?

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 14, 2018 07:34PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now who's going to do the laundry and clean the
> rooms?


South of border savages and chocolate faces. Plus Robert Mueller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Jason Williams ()
Date: August 14, 2018 07:41PM

She is playing Trumps own game and winning! Go Omarosa we all support you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: hide n cry ()
Date: August 14, 2018 08:11PM

fdlpt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cry baby cry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cunt puncher Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > She is a creature of Trump's making and I
> love
> > it!
> > > She learned from the master. Now she has
> > tapes
> > > and a story and she is selling it. Sound
> > familiar
> > > Birthers? This is literally beautiful. Also
> > why
> > > are there so many scumbags surrounding Trump?
>
> > Its
> > > remarkable really.
> >
> >
> > ^ So so mad.
> >
> > lol
>
>
> Says he 'loves it' and its 'literally beautiful' -
> he sounds happy. What are you talking about?


^ Even more mad.

lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Omarosa is Female Trump ()
Date: August 14, 2018 09:23PM

Jason Williams Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She is playing Trumps own game and winning! Go
> Omarosa we all support you!

+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 14, 2018 09:36PM

She's fucking his ass up and he's going nuts. She actually has known him longer than anyone in that white house. 15 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Monkeysee ()
Date: August 14, 2018 09:39PM

She's a primitive species of jungle ape that hasn't a clue what she's talking about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: August 14, 2018 09:58PM

Her name backwards is ass or ammo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 14, 2018 10:42PM

Release the tapes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: drama alert. ... ()
Date: August 14, 2018 11:16PM

Monkeysee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's a primitive species of jungle ape that
> hasn't a clue what she's talking about.


And our commander in chief thought she was perfect for the West Wing...the best and brightest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: or assaroma! ()
Date: August 14, 2018 11:19PM

Cranky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Her name backwards is ass or ammo.


trump hires only the best! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: August 14, 2018 11:20PM

She is a lazy, lying bitch.

Dont care what Trump does..he is a god..
MAGA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Big smile on my face ()
Date: August 14, 2018 11:35PM

hide n cry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fdlpt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cry baby cry Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > cunt puncher Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > She is a creature of Trump's making and I
> > love
> > > it!
> > > > She learned from the master. Now she has
> > > tapes
> > > > and a story and she is selling it. Sound
> > > familiar
> > > > Birthers? This is literally beautiful.
> Also
> > > why
> > > > are there so many scumbags surrounding
> Trump?
> >
> > > Its
> > > > remarkable really.
> > >
> > >
> > > ^ So so mad.
> > >
> > > lol
> >
> >
> > Says he 'loves it' and its 'literally beautiful'
> -
> > he sounds happy. What are you talking about?
>
>
> ^ Even more mad.
>
> lol!

I guess you can dream this is making non-trump supporters mad but I assure you it is having quite the opposite effect on everyone I know - Dottard let his protege secretly tape his chief of staff in the Situation Room. come on even a humorless Nazi-Trump supporter like you has to admit that is funny as shit.

Bonus she has so many tapes! Tapes of people figuring how to spin Trump saying 'nigger' Tapes of Jared, Ivanka, Kelly. Get the popcorn my friend there are tapes everywhere by everyone in that administration and Donnie is filing suits for arbitration. Arbitration! Everyone is laughing at Dumbo's ass. Half his staff is fired or on trial for felonies or pleading out to avoid life in prison.

...you have to laugh. Well maybe not you, but everyone else is :) Have a fantastic night knowing more is on the way tomorrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Fixer of It for You ()
Date: August 15, 2018 12:57AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He called her a dog in a tweet which basically is
> calling her a[s/]I liked being Bubba's bitch in FFXCo Jail. She didn't let him grab her
> by the
I'm a real pussy it seems. What if sheI comes out and
> says I'm the gayboy that I amhr hit it? Will white supremacists find that
> acceptable
?


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Quoter of Pickle Smokers' Posts ()
Date: August 15, 2018 12:58AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's fucking hisme up the ass up and he's going nuts. I love being Bubba's bitchShe
> actually has known him longer than anyone in that
> white house. 15 years
.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: why did trump hire her? ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:05AM

That's what I want to know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: OmPYBRosa? ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:08AM

PYBR!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: token black ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:11AM

why did trump hire her? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's what I want to know.


Trump hired her for photo-ops to show he is not racist. If he wasn't racist there would have been other blacks in the west wing and he wouldn't have needed her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: wifebeater in chief ()
Date: August 15, 2018 07:41AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's fucking his ass up and he's going nuts. She
> actually has known him longer than anyone in that
> white house. 15 years.


Nothing gets Trump angrier than women he can’t control

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: I make shit up. And reply ()
Date: August 15, 2018 07:52AM

Butthurt, I am.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 15, 2018 08:23AM

Why did Trump call this strong black woman a dog?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: homonig ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:34AM

I saw the list of names of people that Trump has called a dog. There were mostly white people on there. Does that bother you, faggot?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Security Leaks in WH ()
Date: August 15, 2018 10:14AM

Omarosa shows how easy it is to leak information from inside the White House. My God the security leaks in this White House are awful, they are really really awful folks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: HR ()
Date: August 15, 2018 10:20AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why did Trump call this strong black woman a dog?

Because she chases cars in motorcades and pissed on the Oval Office carpet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Nigga code yo ()
Date: August 15, 2018 10:23AM

What happened to nigger code, “snitches get stitches”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Bigger problem ()
Date: August 15, 2018 10:58AM

homonig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw the list of names of people that Trump has
> called a dog. There were mostly white people on
> there. Does that bother you, faggot?


He is our President and he constantly says inflammatory things about anyone who doesn't agree with him. Why is it surprising that our country remains so divided when our President is one of the biggest instigators?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Even bigger problem ()
Date: August 15, 2018 11:08AM

Bigger problem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> homonig Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I saw the list of names of people that Trump
> has
> > called a dog. There were mostly white people
> on
> > there. Does that bother you, faggot?
>
>
> He is our President and he constantly says
> inflammatory things about anyone who doesn't agree
> with him. Why is it surprising that our country
> remains so divided when our President is one of
> the biggest instigators?


He has to defend himself. He doesn't have the media protecting him and attacking the people who don't agree with him like they did for Obama and Hillary (and now Keith Ellison). In fact, the media reports every rumor as fact until proven otherwise when it comes to Trump but hid every rumor and fact about Obama and Hillary until they had to report it and then quickly moved on.

It's just the way of things. The media is dominated by far left liberals and they protect their own. That's why only democrats still believe them (but just barely).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Fake President ()
Date: August 15, 2018 11:16AM

Even bigger problem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bigger problem Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > homonig Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I saw the list of names of people that Trump
> > has
> > > called a dog. There were mostly white people
> > on
> > > there. Does that bother you, faggot?
> >
> >
> > He is our President and he constantly says
> > inflammatory things about anyone who doesn't
> agree
> > with him. Why is it surprising that our country
> > remains so divided when our President is one of
> > the biggest instigators?
>
>
> He has to defend himself. He doesn't have the
> media protecting him and attacking the people who
> don't agree with him like they did for Obama and
> Hillary (and now Keith Ellison). In fact, the
> media reports every rumor as fact until proven
> otherwise when it comes to Trump but hid every
> rumor and fact about Obama and Hillary until they
> had to report it and then quickly moved on.
>
> It's just the way of things. The media is
> dominated by far left liberals and they protect
> their own. That's why only democrats still
> believe them (but just barely).

Give me a break... Like FOX News wasn't constantly blasting "Obama Birth certificate is fake." Obama ignored and laughed that shit off. Obama didn't go on twitter and attack every news broadcaster calling them whacky.

Trump acts like a little kid. Can't wait until we get a real president in the White House again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Defending himself? ()
Date: August 15, 2018 11:28AM

Even bigger problem Wrote:

>
> He has to defend himself. He doesn't have the
> media protecting him and attacking the people who
> don't agree with him like they did for Obama and
> Hillary (and now Keith Ellison). In fact, the
> media reports every rumor as fact until proven
> otherwise when it comes to Trump but hid every
> rumor and fact about Obama and Hillary until they
> had to report it and then quickly moved on.
>
> It's just the way of things. The media is
> dominated by far left liberals and they protect
> their own. That's why only democrats still
> believe them (but just barely).


So are all bullies just 'defending themselves'? He has a thin skin and goes on the warpath against anyone who dares say they don't like him. You may be able to justify his behavior in your mind but you can't negate the fact that Trump' behavior is a major component in the deep divide in our country. There are angry loudmouths on both sides. it is just really sad that our President is one of them. He needs to act like he is President of the United States not just the President of just those who voted for him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: don't forget ()
Date: August 15, 2018 11:29AM

Fake President Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even bigger problem Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bigger problem Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > homonig Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I saw the list of names of people that
> Trump
> > > has
> > > > called a dog. There were mostly white
> people
> > > on
> > > > there. Does that bother you, faggot?
> > >
> > >
> > > He is our President and he constantly says
> > > inflammatory things about anyone who doesn't
> > agree
> > > with him. Why is it surprising that our
> country
> > > remains so divided when our President is one
> of
> > > the biggest instigators?
> >
> >
> > He has to defend himself. He doesn't have the
> > media protecting him and attacking the people
> who
> > don't agree with him like they did for Obama
> and
> > Hillary (and now Keith Ellison). In fact, the
> > media reports every rumor as fact until proven
> > otherwise when it comes to Trump but hid every
> > rumor and fact about Obama and Hillary until
> they
> > had to report it and then quickly moved on.
> >
> > It's just the way of things. The media is
> > dominated by far left liberals and they protect
> > their own. That's why only democrats still
> > believe them (but just barely).
>
> Give me a break... Like FOX News wasn't
> constantly blasting "Obama Birth certificate is
> fake." Obama ignored and laughed that shit off.
> Obama didn't go on twitter and attack every news
> broadcaster calling them whacky.
>
> Trump acts like a little kid. Can't wait until we
> get a real president in the White House again.

Trump himself was a vocal birther. Where are Obama's tweets insulting Trump?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Plenty of losers to go around ()
Date: August 15, 2018 11:50AM

Defending himself? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even bigger problem Wrote:
>
> >
> > He has to defend himself. He doesn't have the
> > media protecting him and attacking the people
> who
> > don't agree with him like they did for Obama
> and
> > Hillary (and now Keith Ellison). In fact, the
> > media reports every rumor as fact until proven
> > otherwise when it comes to Trump but hid every
> > rumor and fact about Obama and Hillary until
> they
> > had to report it and then quickly moved on.
> >
> > It's just the way of things. The media is
> > dominated by far left liberals and they protect
> > their own. That's why only democrats still
> > believe them (but just barely).
>
>
> So are all bullies just 'defending themselves'? He
> has a thin skin and goes on the warpath against
> anyone who dares say they don't like him. You may
> be able to justify his behavior in your mind but
> you can't negate the fact that Trump' behavior is
> a major component in the deep divide in our
> country. There are angry loudmouths on both sides.
> it is just really sad that our President is one of
> them. He needs to act like he is President of the
> United States not just the President of just
> those who voted for him.


Bullies attack first. Trump never does. Your argument has a fundamental fallacy and never gains any traction after that.

The deep divide is the reason for Trump, not the other way around. However, Trump doesn't help with his tweets. When one party, with support from 95% of all media (TV, movies, newspapers, magazines), marginalizes 50% of the population, you get deep division. Trump finally gave that 50% a candidate they thought would represent them and not the corporate puppetmasters of the GOP or the Wall Street puppetmasters of the democrats.

If we could only have a president who acts like Obama but enacts the policies of Trump, we'd have the perfect president. Maybe next time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Get out of jail free ()
Date: August 15, 2018 12:41PM

Plenty of losers to go around Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Defending himself? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Even bigger problem Wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > He has to defend himself. He doesn't have
> the
> > > media protecting him and attacking the people
> > who
> > > don't agree with him like they did for Obama
> > and
> > > Hillary (and now Keith Ellison). In fact,
> the
> > > media reports every rumor as fact until
> proven
> > > otherwise when it comes to Trump but hid
> every
> > > rumor and fact about Obama and Hillary until
> > they
> > > had to report it and then quickly moved on.
> > >
> > > It's just the way of things. The media is
> > > dominated by far left liberals and they
> protect
> > > their own. That's why only democrats still
> > > believe them (but just barely).
> >
> >
> > So are all bullies just 'defending themselves'?
> He
> > has a thin skin and goes on the warpath against
> > anyone who dares say they don't like him. You
> may
> > be able to justify his behavior in your mind
> but
> > you can't negate the fact that Trump' behavior
> is
> > a major component in the deep divide in our
> > country. There are angry loudmouths on both
> sides.
> > it is just really sad that our President is one
> of
> > them. He needs to act like he is President of
> the
> > United States not just the President of just
> > those who voted for him.
>
>
> Bullies attack first. Trump never does. Your
> argument has a fundamental fallacy and never gains
> any traction after that.
>
> The deep divide is the reason for Trump, not the
> other way around. However, Trump doesn't help
> with his tweets. When one party, with support
> from 95% of all media (TV, movies, newspapers,
> magazines), marginalizes 50% of the population,
> you get deep division. Trump finally gave that
> 50% a candidate they thought would represent them
> and not the corporate puppetmasters of the GOP or
> the Wall Street puppetmasters of the democrats.
>
> If we could only have a president who acts like
> Obama but enacts the policies of Trump, we'd have
> the perfect president. Maybe next time.


Trump's retaliatory warpath far exceeds the extent of his attacks by the loudmouths against him. All Presidents get those attacks but Trump is the only who escalates it back. That is a major component in why our country remains divided.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Our White Trash President ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:06PM

Plenty of losers to go around Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> The deep divide is the reason for Trump,


lol, well that doesn’t speak well for Republicans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:09PM

You're not 50 percent of the population. You're 38 percent as it relates to remaining Trumptards and that's with low turn out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: put on a show forr free ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:12PM

Omarosa must be Obama's fault or Hillary's fault - definitely not Trump's responsibility. They deserve each other and the USA deserves the lot of the pirates in the WH. We earned this humiliation. We deserve this humiliation. Sadly our kids and future generations do not deserve massive deficit, income inequality and rampant pollution and unsafe products.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:14PM

Trump had 46 percent of the vote. Romney had 47 percent of the vote and McCain had 46 percent of the vote. Where the fuck do you get 50 percent of the population from?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2018 01:14PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:16PM

Obama had 53% against McCain. 51% against Romney and Hillary had 48.5% of the vote against Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: alt right scum ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:24PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're not 50 percent of the population. You're 38
> percent as it relates to remaining Trumptards and
> that's with low turn out.


They say they want the country to be united, fuck that. No one will forget this embarrassment and nobody should forgive them. This is how they act when they feel alienated as a shrinking demographic, well then they should be made to go fuck themselves. They want unity, too bad. Punishment is due. They have no place in modern American society, and the next few generations, who won’t forget this clown Trump and his alt-right nincompoops, need to make them feel like they really do have no place here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: shit poster ()
Date: August 15, 2018 01:30PM

Dont forget Omarosa! So pretty and smart and making $$$ off media just like Donnie does. Its what Republicans Do!

very very funny stuff this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: August 15, 2018 02:45PM

I make shit up. And reply Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Butthurt, I am.


That is an insult at all dogs

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Hard to Keep Up ()
Date: August 15, 2018 02:46PM

I can't keep up with all the videos and recordings of Trump making an ass of himself. Between pussy grabbing, pee pee parties, prostitutes and lawyer recordings it's mind-boggling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: We got us a rising 8th grader ()
Date: August 15, 2018 02:51PM

Hard to Keep Up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't keep up with all the videos and recordings
> of Trump making an ass of himself. Between pussy
> grabbing, pee pee parties, prostitutes and lawyer
> recordings it's mind-boggling.


Your mind is easily bogged. Work on that when you go back to school in a couple of weeks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Fake President ()
Date: August 15, 2018 03:20PM

We got us a rising 8th grader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hard to Keep Up Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can't keep up with all the videos and
> recordings
> > of Trump making an ass of himself. Between
> pussy
> > grabbing, pee pee parties, prostitutes and
> lawyer
> > recordings it's mind-boggling.
>
>
> Your mind is easily bogged. Work on that when you
> go back to school in a couple of weeks.

Admit it! You like a pee pee party president! Just say it out loud!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: August 15, 2018 04:45PM

Fake President Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We got us a rising 8th grader Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hard to Keep Up Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I can't keep up with all the videos and
> > recordings
> > > of Trump making an ass of himself. Between
> > pussy
> > > grabbing, pee pee parties, prostitutes and
> > lawyer
> > > recordings it's mind-boggling.
> >
> >
> > Your mind is easily bogged. Work on that when
> you
> > go back to school in a couple of weeks.
>
> Admit it! You like a pee pee party president!
> Just say it out loud!


Trump pays for whores and hates blacks. What is there not to like about him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Steppin up ()
Date: August 15, 2018 04:50PM

Fake President Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We got us a rising 8th grader Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hard to Keep Up Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I can't keep up with all the videos and
> > recordings
> > > of Trump making an ass of himself. Between
> > pussy
> > > grabbing, pee pee parties, prostitutes and
> > lawyer
> > > recordings it's mind-boggling.
> >
> >
> > Your mind is easily bogged. Work on that when
> you
> > go back to school in a couple of weeks.
>
> Admit it! You like a pee pee party president!
> Just say it out loud!


10th grade is gonna be AWESOME!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Black Woman ()
Date: August 15, 2018 08:45PM

A black woman taking down Trump. Gotta love that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: loling@libtards.com ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:00PM

Black Woman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A black woman taking down Trump. Gotta love that!


Dude! She's like a black Stormy Daniels!

Drumph is finished for sure this time!


P.S. RUSSIANS!!!


lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Better than that ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:04PM

Black Woman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A black woman taking down Trump. Gotta love that!


It is a black woman that Trump created. He showed the world she was bitch week after week on the apprentice...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Trump is a terrible manager ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:10PM

Better than that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Black Woman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A black woman taking down Trump. Gotta love
> that!
>
>
> It is a black woman that Trump created. He showed
> the world she was bitch week after week on the
> apprentice...

That's so funny cuz he hired her twice yet did not have the cojones to even address her firing.

Trump is a punk. A management weakling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:17PM

Trump: He fired you? I don't love that at all?


What kind of pussy ass bitch talks like that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We LOVE Omarosa!
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:17PM

Trump is a terrible manager Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Better than that Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Black Woman Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > A black woman taking down Trump. Gotta love
> > that!
> >
> >
> > It is a black woman that Trump created. He
> showed
> > the world she was bitch week after week on the
> > apprentice...
>
> My pussy itches.


^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **    **  ********   ********   *******  
 **     **  ***   **  **     **     **     **     ** 
        **  ****  **  **     **     **     **        
  *******   ** ** **  ********      **     ********  
        **  **  ****  **            **     **     ** 
 **     **  **   ***  **            **     **     ** 
  *******   **    **  **            **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.