HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pope: America’s Border Problem Goes Back to ‘Obama Years’
Posted by: i'll disagree again... ()
Date: June 21, 2018 09:04PM

The problem is now. Every election these people are used in a sinful manner: to pad ballot boxes.

Citizens who have "a legal right, and the means and ways" to be employed: are simply rejected if not socially attacked to ensure the illegals GET GOVERNMENT JOBS - who then "take over the sector" and become a mob.

It's not a border issue, the border signals it's a run away problem that is more of what an alread embelished political party doesn't deserve.

-------------------

if no one were cheating, the border would make zero difference

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pope: America’s Border Problem Goes Back to ‘Obama Years’
Posted by: uvnbc ()
Date: June 21, 2018 09:07PM

in my area of the woods, the Church nearly clapped at government workers doubling their own pay, asserting their moral superiority and prowess over so called "unemployed", (perhaps donating more), and bringing in Catholic hispanics

i'm very partial to put the Church in it's place whenever the topics of BILL CLINTON come up, infact

Re: Pope: America’s Border Problem Goes Back to ‘Obama Years’
Posted by: uvnbc ()
Date: June 21, 2018 09:14PM

Democrats - these people weren't mere bystanders to overspending. They have killed many citizens who are rightful property owners FOR MONEY and took a few shots at KILLING ME.

Populism or not. That's an issue.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.