HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Melania Wears Jacket Printed with 'I Really Dont Care' to visit Husband's Baby Jails
Posted by: I do care ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:31PM

Very strange. Can you imagine if Michelle Obama had done this? Can you imagine the FOX ourtrage machine? What Trump would have said. The hypocrisy is staggering.

PS I dont give a shit what she wears Im just pointing out what dimwits the FIX Viewers are.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/21/style/zara-jacket-melania-trump.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Melania Wears Jacket Printed with 'I Really Dont Care' to visit Husband's Baby Jails
Posted by: Huh?? ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:38PM

I don’t get it?
What doesn’t she care about and what should I care about?

Re: Melania Wears Jacket Printed with 'I Really Dont Care' to visit Husband's Baby Jails
Posted by: fad worried about First Lady's s ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:41PM

Shut up, faggot.
If only you get worked up as much when illegals kill Americans.
That doesn't excite you, does it.
What a fucking pussy.
More worried about foreigners trying to break into our country.

Posted by: That is the point ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:49PM

Huh?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t get it?
> What doesn’t she care about and what should I
> care about?

She is going on a goodwill mission wearing an "I don't care" written on her jacket.

It really negates the mission on the surface level.

Obviously it will be fun to hear how the Trumptards spin it to show she really does give a shit about the children,

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 . ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:52PM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: KWTPM ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:56PM

First Lady’s spokesperson says, it's just a jacket and didn’t mean anything. Trump tweeted that it was about the “Fake Media” (AKA, anyone who doesn’t agree with him) Which one is it? Plus, it was in the 80's today, who needs a jacket anyway?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.