HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Team Justified Ripping Children Away From Their Parents For Weeks/Months
Posted by: Lest We Gorget ()
Date: June 21, 2018 07:20AM

Attorney General Jeff Sessions "I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government for his purposes,” he said during a speech in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

This stance was furthered by Sarah Huckabee Sanders, when she said, β€œIt is very biblical to enforce the law.”

So yesterday Trump reversed himself on ripping families apart, said forget what we've been saying over the past couple weeks, and indicated by executive order that the Bible and God were wrong about stealing children from their parents and putting them in cages.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Team Justified Ripping Children Away From Their Parents For Weeks/Months
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 21, 2018 07:34AM

They're going to hell.

Re: Trump Team Justified Ripping Children Away From Their Parents For Weeks/Months
Posted by: Shitbag GOP is Gonna Lose Big ()
Date: June 21, 2018 07:48AM

Can't wait for the flood of mid-term election commercials blasting TrumpTard incumbents for Trump's policy of stealing children and putting them in cages with video, audio, photos, and quotes as proof.

I predict it will motivate people to vote against the perpetrators of this horrible Republican crime against humanity.

Posted by: LOL @ brown news democrats ()
Date: June 21, 2018 07:56AM

Shitbag GOP is Gonna Lose Big Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can't wait for the flood of mid-term election
> commercials blasting TrumpTard incumbents for
> Trump's policy of stealing children and putting
> them in cages with video, audio, photos, and
> quotes as proof.
>
> I predict it will motivate people to vote against
> the perpetrators of this horrible Republican crime
> against humanity.

Keep dreaming stoopid progtard loser. Even independents (I should know I have several in my family who didn't before and now support Trump) see progtard hypocrisy and how the MSM manufactured this fakenews crisis to distract from the biggest issue that you can't run away from....Obama and Hillary deep state corruption against presidential candidate Trump and then a sitting president Trump.

It's really all over for you traitorous progfuck looney toon jackasses in November. You will be lucky to win two house seats.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:01AM

Yup, they look like they're sitting pretty.
Attachments:
694940094001_5799963280001_5799954887001-vs.jpg

Posted by: hillaryobama ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:13AM

least we forget
Attachments:
jhas.png

Posted by: obama is hitler ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:29AM

Unfortunately obama tried to cover it up for 8 years. I didn't want to believe it, but now we know obama is a nazi. I'm just glad trump put an end to the nightmare, since obama couldn't.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.