HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrat Volunteer Threatens To Kill Republican Reps' Kids Over 'Zero Tolerance' Immigration Policy
Posted by: Violent Demmes ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:08PM

Florida law enforcement officials arrested a man on Thursday who allegedly called the office of Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL) and threatened to kill his kids over the media's recent hysteria over the child-separation immigration policy.

Laurence Key, who is accused of calling Mast's office 478 times, allegedly told an intern at Mast's office, "I'm going to find the congressman's kids and kill them," The TC Palm reported.

Key continued, allegedly saying, "If you are going to separate kids at the border, I'm going to kill his kids."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32096/democrat-volunteer-threatens-kill-republican-reps-ryan-saavedra?amp&__twitter_impression=true
Attachments:
636650294106257960-key.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrat Volunteer Threatens To Kill Republican Reps' Kids Over 'Zero Tolerance' Immigration Policy
Posted by: 1 concerned voter ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:13PM

thoughts and prayers

Re: Democrat Volunteer Threatens To Kill Republican Reps' Kids Over 'Zero Tolerance' Immigration Policy
Posted by: he's uy ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:53PM

God, liberals malevolent and dangerous.
They already shot up a baseball field last year. No telling what they'll do next.
Just listen to them. Completely unhinged. The most hateful, angry people I've ever seen.

Posted by: Xhtwu ()
Date: June 21, 2018 06:23AM

peter fonda, hollywood neverwas:

WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHER’S ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT ASSHOLE SHE IS MARRIED TO. 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND IN THE COUNTRY. FUCK
It's more than a protest! 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend works. I can’t be the organizer for they’ll arrest me for conspiracy to commit sedition. This must be like a spontaneous event without seeming to be organized by me and we have to make this happen NOW

Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby. The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity
SS (Sarah Sanders) is a lying gash, too. And “gash” is much worse than cunt. Maybe we should take her children away and deport her to Arkansas, and giving her children to Stephen Goebbels Miller for safe keeping.
Fonda also called on a mob of 90 million to surround schools attended by the children of ICE agents in order to “scare the shit out of them and worry the fuck out of the agents” and to “make their children worry.”

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.