HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump threatens China with $200 billion in additional tariffs if Beijing doesn’t bend to U.S. demands
Posted by: gop love it ()
Date: June 18, 2018 08:34PM

I lollered. This is just nuts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump threatens China with $200 billion in additional tariffs if Beijing doesn’t bend to U.S. demands
Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: June 18, 2018 08:46PM

It goes without saying we need to bring back production to our shores.

But, we let it go so far to China that it'll be hard and long clawing it back.

China also controls almost all rare earths, which are needed for almost all high tech stuff, including our advanced weapons.

Plus they make almost all the stuff we buy and use, without them we'd be whittling our stuff from twigs until we could rebuild production infrastructure and train all the workers..

Plus the fact that China and the US are inextricably mingled, so China knows if they blow us up they're screwed...

I hope Trump knows what he's doing.

i am not a knee-jerk Trump follower, I differ from him and Republicans on some things...

But not most.

Re: Trump threatens China with $200 billion in additional tariffs if Beijing doesn’t bend to U.S. demands
Posted by: Too Expensive ()
Date: June 18, 2018 09:24PM

Production in the US would double the cost of every American made product.

No products made inside the US can be sold overseas. The US products are far to expensive with half the quality.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.