HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I love watching old videos of libtards who thought a Trump win would never happen
Posted by: Rub It In Fridays ()
Date: June 01, 2018 04:15PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I love watching old videos of libtards who thought a Trump win would never happen
Date: June 01, 2018 04:19PM

Re: I love watching old videos of libtards who thought a Trump win would never happen
Date: June 01, 2018 04:21PM

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: June 01, 2018 05:53PM

Always makes me smile.

Posted by: cantjolttheCoult ()
Date: June 01, 2018 06:25PM

Noticed how everyone laughed at Ann Coulter when she said Trump was the only Republican candidate who had a shot at winning. Look who's laughing now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0fA7inVhTs

Posted by: true blue bozos ()
Date: June 01, 2018 06:32PM

I was feeling kind of down today and that really lifted me. I don't like to see people cry over real misfortunes, but this guys are crying because they were too stupid to think Trump would not rise to the occasion, they deserve ridicule.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: June 01, 2018 06:53PM

cantjolttheCoult Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Noticed how everyone laughed at Ann Coulter when
> she said Trump was the only Republican candidate
> who had a shot at winning. Look who's laughing
> now!

Liberals really leaned into it, too. Smug scoffing was the order of the day.

It makes Victory so much the sweeter; and the shattering loss so much the greater.

Ha ha.

Posted by: Jizbot ()
Date: June 02, 2018 09:39AM

Everyone of these sore losers resorting to fear mongering,outright lies and emotional propaganda should be bitch slapped one thousand times on live tv.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:08AM

Jizbot Wrote:
> Everyone of these sore losers resorting to fear
> mongering,outright lies and emotional propaganda
> should be bitch slapped one thousand times on live
> tv.
Attachments:
spoileralert.JPG
trumpoxygen.jpeg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:11AM

Good one Ralph. Trump is known for being a reasonable and grounded person. Like Trudeau said, hes placing steel tariffs on Canada and the U.S. has a trade surplus with Canada in steel.

So he's basically taking an economic hit for the U.S. hes so dumb. And it can be perceived as sanctions when it makes no sense.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:14AM

And Theresa May was straight up condemning Trump yesterday. Never thought I'd see the day where on the same day that the idiot is sucking North Koreas balls and getting played, Great Britain and Canada would be openly using hostile language towards the U.S.

Posted by: Fagmanderer2 ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:32AM

Ha ha Gerry...trying to gear up again?

Posted by: Hoot and Holler ()
Date: September 19, 2019 01:41PM

Gerry dreams of Justin.

Posted by: Can't stop laughing ()
Date: September 19, 2019 03:06PM

Rub It In Fridays Wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC6PronzndM

Who's the retard that made the original video? The video being mocked I mean? He needs to be named and shamed.

Posted by: Pollster Polls ()
Date: September 19, 2019 09:48PM

Video of a pollster talking about how they did oversampling to skew the polls before the election. This was filmed a few days after the election so a few things have changed. It's in Spanish with English subtitles. Enlightening.

https://youtu.be/H_x_CJH1jL0?t=6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.