HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cars with "auto rescue" decals
Posted by: bigjman49 ()
Date: January 01, 2010 10:41AM

Did anyone see those cars with "auto rescue" written on the side? I was wondering what they were for. Ive seen a bunch of them over the past few weeks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cars with "auto rescue" decals
Posted by: hmm ()
Date: January 02, 2010 02:54PM

They were for auto rescues.

Posted by: Lauren ()
Date: January 02, 2010 07:01PM

hmm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They were for auto rescues.

Good job answering the question fuckface.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 02, 2010 07:10PM

Lauren Wrote:
> hmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They were for auto rescues.
>
>
> Good job answering the question fuckface.

It doesn't look like you did any better.

What else would an "auto rescue" car be for?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2010 01:33PM by MrMephisto.

Posted by: fghgjfgh ()
Date: January 04, 2010 01:03PM

they are all shady criminals, with suspended licenses who will steal your belongings if they get a chance.

Posted by: Mr Captcha ()
Date: January 04, 2010 03:56PM

I prefer the "manual rescue" cars myself.

Posted by: moneypitsss ()
Date: April 21, 2011 12:25AM

I work for auto rescue. We are contracted through companies like AAA and on star. When you run out of gas, get a flat, need a jump start.. ect. They call us to come assist you.

Posted by: NorthCountyHelpout ()
Date: April 21, 2011 12:57AM

I work for auto rescue. We are contracted through the county to assist those who are in need of financial assistance and cannot afford a car. We "rescue" older cars, sort of like "rescuing" unwanted pets, fix them and give them away. It's a great cause.

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: April 21, 2011 09:06AM

It's a towing company

Posted by: Ponce DeLeon ()
Date: April 21, 2011 09:29AM

It's a pushing company

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: April 21, 2011 11:55AM

It's a pressing company.

Posted by: indaknow ()
Date: April 21, 2011 12:07PM

it is a swingers club

Posted by: knowitall ()
Date: April 21, 2011 12:18PM

They set small fires

Posted by: pothole victim ()
Date: April 27, 2011 04:20PM

how do you contact 'auto rescue'?

Posted by: Auto Rescue ()
Date: April 27, 2011 04:29PM

pull your right ear lobe and say "sunshine city" three times fast and they will magically appear.

pothole victim Wrote:
> how do you contact 'auto rescue'?

Posted by: the big gooch ()
Date: January 24, 2012 04:40PM

There was a car with "auto rescue" on the windshield parked in the middle of my yard, yes the middle of my yard. When I asked him why he was in my yard he mumbled 3 or 4 stupid excuses for why he was in my yard, then he peeled out & tore up my yard. I called the sheriff & they are looking for the car. I guess when they find him & arrest him for destruction of property he can tell me what the hell "auto rescue" does.

Posted by: Wayne ()
Date: June 20, 2012 10:43PM

They brought me gas today when I was stranded in Chantilly, VA. Quick response and very professional. They are contracted through road assistance companies such as AMEX. Highly recommend!

Posted by: Trapped customer ()
Date: December 18, 2012 08:31PM

Do not trust them, do not use their services, what ever he says is total lie.

Posted by: m45 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 11:16AM

I was going to start working for Auto Rescue, they promising me some good money. I have not talked to anyone actively working as a service technician. Is the company a good company to work for? Is the money as good as the company claims to be?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 24, 2013 12:18PM

"Auto Rescue" is a conspiricy perpetrated by the Zionists.

Posted by: jehyb ()
Date: October 24, 2013 04:59PM

Obviously a sham corporation. Most likely it is the UN spying on US citizens. Could also be the Illuminati. Possibly even both!

Posted by: TDYer ()
Date: October 25, 2013 02:05AM

bigjman49 Wrote:
> Did anyone see those cars with "auto rescue"
> written on the side? I was wondering what they
> were for. Ive seen a bunch of them over the past
> few weeks.

Better than seeing these. You need to get the fuck out of anywhere that has these driving around.
Attachments:
130325174653-un-cars-file-story-top.jpg

Posted by: Tim Hofman ()
Date: May 21, 2014 06:24PM

Auto rescue is a dirty company. They are road side asistince. I used to work there and they commit insurance fraud all the time. My boss would tell me if I get a call for a jump start then I should mark it as a tire change, gas delivery, jump start, and car unlock service and then he would get paid for it all. This is how they make big money. Also he would say if I do a gas delivery for 5 gallons then only bring 1/2 to 1 gallon o gas to the customers vehicle. And the best one I learned from my boss at auto rescue is to some how damage the vehicle. So if I get a tire call that turns out to just be a tire low on air, he told me to cut the tire so it needs replacing. Or offer to check the motor oil and drop little rocks and metal into the oil fill. Then it needs to be towed...

This is who I worked for the owner is mike and Kevin Inman....
http://www.yelp.com/biz/auto-rescue-lewisville

Posted by: Single mother ()
Date: May 21, 2014 06:34PM

Someone from auto rescue brought me gas. I went inside a store to change my daughters dipper because we waited 2 hrs in the sun for him. And turns out when I came back out my car was still out of gas and my purse was missing. What a trust worthy company !!!!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 21, 2014 06:35PM

BEH Wrote:
> "Auto Rescue" is a conspiricy perpetrated by the
> Zionists.

+1

Posted by: 7J3mh ()
Date: May 21, 2014 07:48PM

Cary, after being sued by Melinda Ardinger for defamation for character, has been forced by court order to provide an auto rescue service for helpless Virginia motorists.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 18, 2014 07:26PM

My keys were locked in my car by my nephew accidentally. My insurance company had Auto Rescue come out. He got my car door unlocked, gave my car and my daughter's car a jump. Very professional. He earned a $15 tip.. highly recommended

Posted by: Grant Napear ()
Date: June 18, 2014 08:30PM

Patt Goss gave them his full endorsement.

Posted by: jeff85 ()
Date: February 19, 2015 12:20PM

The company is a scam do not ever work for them. The turn over rate the company must have is unbeleivable

Posted by: Tyler2 ()
Date: June 15, 2015 04:08PM

Just had my 2nd encounter with Auto Rescue...must be the same driver as last time. On Franconia Rd he tried to pass me when in the left turn lane. I turned left, so did he but in the on coming lane. He gunned it, passed me, ran EVERY stop sign he approached. I tried to follow but he was going beyond 25mph in a residential area and lost him on LaVista when he turned right. Grey 4 door car, orange light bar on top of car, large AUTO RESCUE in rear window. Driver sitting low, baseball cap, GPS in window. A TRUE loser!

Posted by: Roadside Assistance Technician ()
Date: March 11, 2016 07:23PM

That gray car with the orange light bar, was Tom. He retired. I bought his light bar for my car. Yes, Tom is a confident driver, because he drives professionally, likely 40k miles annually, all here in the neighborhood. I feel safer with Tom driving around, than with anyone who has a problem with Tom's driving. Tom has a flawless driving record, and is a safe driver, though that may be difficult to understand for a normal driver. Just like Tiger Woods can do things on a golf course that you can't, Tom can drive safely in a manner that would be dangerous for you. So please continue to drive safely. I know Tom does.

Date: March 11, 2016 07:34PM

Auto Rescue is based in Dallas, and has a name registered in Fairfax, to cover the DC/MD/VA market. They represent one layer of the middle-man system for helping stranded people with their cars. They do suffer from high turnover among their sub contractors, who take home as little as $7 per call after taxes and expenses. Most plans allow you to call your own provider, local companies such as Rockin' Romeo and Alexandria Roadside Assistance. These are owner-operated companies, based here in the neighborhood. You call them directly, without hold times, push-button menus, and with no dispatchers or operators. Local people who have discovered them, use them as mobile mechanics for all routine maintenance and minor repairs, as well as roadside assistance.

Posted by: CHdxj ()
Date: March 12, 2016 07:25AM

If you're too cheap to pay for proper AAA service...you get what you pay for.

That is all.

Date: March 13, 2016 08:23PM

Obviously that judgmental statement is a gross oversimplification of a complex industry that is currently in a energetic state of positive disruption. The attitude expressed is about 115 years old, which in itself is not a bad thing. The problem with publishing it, is that someone might believe it. Car care as a whole is moving in the direction away from the middle-man model. Now you can have a sustained, personal relationship directly with a competent and honest mobile mechanic who lives less than a mile from your house. This lowers ownership cost and minimizes problems. People are discovering that the convenience and level of service are off the charts, while the price is the same or lower. The way we do things today, what we today accept as normal service, we will soon regard as an unthinkable nightmare. Think of Blockbuster Video's late fees and rude and uninterested minimum-wage clerks, versus the Blu-Ray-quality streaming we'll be enjoying in a few more years. That's how dramatic the difference is. For roadside assistance, your mechanic will take care of it himself, or if it's 3AM, send his neighboring associate whose turn it is to be on call. Out of town? Still, you call your mechanic directly, who will send his colleague in the neighborhood where you need help. Broken down in the Montana wilderness? Still, as long as you have a cell signal, you can call your own mechanic, who will tap into a robust database that creates coverage over every square inch of the country. Roadside-assistance plans are tiny insurance policies. Insure the big things. Insure your house. Insure your health. Don't buy an insurance policy to protect you against a $49.00 loss. An actuary will tell you, it's a bad bet. Old habits die hard. The under-40 crowd are accustomed to major disruption, not suspicious. It is there, not with you, where the progress will occur. As you someday enjoy the fruits, please remember to thank them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.