HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 12
GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Cumming to Take You Away HA ()
Date: May 23, 2018 07:19AM

Obviously the guy is insane and needs to be institutionalized. He is unemployable. No goat farm would hire him. He can't even qualify for ObamaCare because he is so bat shit crazy.

Maybe if each of us donated some loose change to this mental case we could get him the 24x7x365 therapy and prescription medicines he obviously needs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Real ole timer ()
Date: May 23, 2018 07:40AM

Gerry and the guy obsessed with Gerry are both insane. Can’t we go back to the good old days when this site was mostly just eesh posting porn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Next stop Stalkingtown ()
Date: May 23, 2018 10:38AM

Dude, you're just 3 cars back on the same crazy train.

Now he's got you making threads. LMAO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Sock Puppet Central ()
Date: May 23, 2018 01:55PM

Next stop Stalkingtown Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, you're just 3 cars back on the same crazy
> train.
>
> Now he's got you making threads. LMAO!

OP Gerry using his faggot protector sock puppet. The Gerryhater lives in his head rent free 24/7. He must have really fucked Gerry up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: But when you stop to think ()
Date: May 23, 2018 08:48PM

What’s not to hate about Gerry? Don’t we all hate Gerry?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Easy one ()
Date: May 23, 2018 08:50PM

But when you stop to think Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What’s not to hate about Gerry? Don’t we all
> hate Gerry?


Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Easy to guess who Gerry Hater Is ()
Date: May 23, 2018 09:00PM

It seems like the poster who does all the Gerry hater threads has a case of schizophrenia accompanied by bestiality.

This type of personality rarely accomplishes any real goals and is withdrawn from regular social relationships. There are often delusions of sexual mutations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 23, 2018 09:02PM

So true, everyone on here hates him but in his retarded 3rd world pea brain he probably does think it’s only 1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Nailed It! ()
Date: May 23, 2018 09:04PM

Easy to guess who Gerry Hater Is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems like the poster who does all the Gerry
> hater threads has a case of schizophrenia
> accompanied by bestiality.
>
> This type of personality rarely accomplishes any
> real goals and is withdrawn from regular social
> relationships. There are often delusions of
> sexual mutations.

+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 23, 2018 09:06PM

Easy to guess who Gerry Hater Is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems like the poster who does all the Gerry
> hater threads has a case of schizophrenia
> accompanied by bestiality.
>
> This type of personality rarely accomplishes any
> real goals and is withdrawn from regular social
> relationships. There are often delusions of
> sexual mutations.

You just described Gerry/Ravi 100%. The loser is unemployable and has no life except shitposting on here 24/7 about Trump from his Moms basement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Going to Needs Lots of Help ()
Date: May 23, 2018 09:10PM

Goatfuckerer2. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Easy to guess who Gerry Hater Is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It seems like the poster who does all the Gerry
> > hater threads has a case of schizophrenia
> > accompanied by bestiality.
> >
> > This type of personality rarely accomplishes
> any
> > real goals and is withdrawn from regular social
> > relationships. There are often delusions of
> > sexual mutations.
>
> You just described Gerry/Ravi 100%. The loser is
> unemployable and has no life except shitposting on
> here 24/7 about Trump from his Moms basement.

Goatfuckerer2,
You're proving the theory. Best to just stay quiet and get help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Just pointing out facts ()
Date: May 24, 2018 11:32AM

Going to Needs Lots of Help Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goatfuckerer2. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Easy to guess who Gerry Hater Is Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > It seems like the poster who does all the
> Gerry
> > > hater threads has a case of schizophrenia
> > > accompanied by bestiality.
> > >
> > > This type of personality rarely accomplishes
> > any
> > > real goals and is withdrawn from regular
> social
> > > relationships. There are often delusions of
> > > sexual mutations.
> >
> > You just described Gerry/Ravi 100%. The loser
> is
> > unemployable and has no life except shitposting
> on
> > here 24/7 about Trump from his Moms basement.
>
> Goatfuckerer2,
> You're proving the theory. Best to just stay
> quiet and get help.

He may be trolling Gerry, but I doubt he has 47,748 posts. Just saying, it's hard not to give the FFXU punching bag (G2) shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 24, 2018 11:55AM

Gerry haters hate me because they're incel beta male dorks and I'm still smarter than them. Drives them bananas I tell ya, bananas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: KBHMY ()
Date: May 24, 2018 12:23PM

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Another Gerry Fan ()
Date: May 24, 2018 12:28PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry haters hate me because they're incel beta
> male dorks and I'm still smarter than them. Drives
> them bananas I tell ya, bananas.

You forgot gender challenged.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrytarding ()
Date: May 24, 2018 01:40PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry haters hate me because they're incel beta
> male dorks and I'm still smarter than them. Drives
> them bananas I tell ya, bananas.


Gerry, with all due respect (and none is due), the dump I took this morning is smarter than you. Of course, smarter than Gerry is a real low hurdle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: May 24, 2018 04:45PM

This is Ravi’s baby picture. Need I say more?
Attachments:
0C8760A9-4601-48B0-BF48-DF3B8AA5A098.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Silver Car ()
Date: May 24, 2018 04:50PM

Cranky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is Ravi’s baby picture. Need I say more?

Looks like a cross between eesh and lizzie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Coming to Take You Away HA! ()
Date: May 24, 2018 06:35PM

KBHMY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go fuck a goat Gerry.

^ Ah Hah!

We lured the severely mentally ill guy obsessed with goat fucking and G2 out of his trailer. Imagine that. Did not take long. I wish fishing was this easy.

Usually he only comes out to go work as a P/T grocery bagger at SafeWay with the other retards or to attend his free ObamaCare appointments to treat his chronic mental health and sexual deviant conditions.

I'm willing to donate. Please send details. He might be a pedophile and hurt children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Needs Help Soon ()
Date: May 24, 2018 08:57PM

Goatfuckerer2\Gerry Hater is slipping deeper into mental retardation stages of insanity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Are you sure Gerry? ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:08PM

Startin* and replying to these posts don’t really make people believe people are obsessed with you.

You are the retarded one in depression with all your Trump hatred and how you thought Hillary had 97% chance of winning. When results were announced you cried like a bitch for 3 weeks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: The fund page ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:38PM

If anybody is disturbed and needs help it’s Gerry. For fucks sake he posts his every waking moment about how he hates President Trump. The camel jockey is more OCD than the Pedo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: here's my take.... ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:41PM

I think Gerry and the forum trumptard are really the same person. Of course, I used to think gerry was miz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Miz is Gerry? ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:49PM

I cold see Miz posting as Gerry. Gerry does post all the time like an he’s on the spectrum in an absolute OCD way. Plus everyone here hates Gerry like they hate Miz due to their repulsive posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: That Would be Wrong, lol ()
Date: May 24, 2018 10:25PM

Miz is Gerry? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cold see Miz posting as Gerry. Gerry does post
> all the time like an he’s on the spectrum in an
> absolute OCD way. Plus everyone here hates Gerry
> like they hate Miz due to their repulsive posts.

No, I know who Gerry is and he's not Miz. Eesh has delusions and thinks Miz is Gerry however.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:28AM

Gerry thinks everyone who hates him is me which I find fucking hilarious. I just get to him and now he is delusional. If you care to look through all the threads I only respond a few times a week. Anyway Ravi, I’m glad I live in your head rent free 24/7 as you always love to say. I’m glad my beatings have scarred your unemployed refugee ass! Thanks for the pub as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:58AM

lmao, guy is out his fucking mind. It's hilarious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 01:21AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lmao, guy is out his fucking mind. It's
> hilarious.

Yeah Ravi, you sure showed me there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Cumming to Take You Away HAH HAH ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:11AM

Goatfuckerer2. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah Ravi, you sure showed me there.

^ Your handle says it all - "GoatFuckerer2"

You are a sexual deviant obsessed with Goat Sex. You are a mental case obsessed with G2. You have combined the 2 obsessions into an on-line personna and created your own handle - "GoatFucker2" and you use it to stalk and cyber-bully. Creepy.

No doubt you dream about having a homosexual relationship with a fictional on-line Muslim and a bestial relationship with him and farm animals.

You have spent hours in torment thinking and posting about your goat fucking and G2 obsessions.

You now have your very own thread from the FFXU community devoted to raising money to help get you put in a mental institution to help address your coo coo issues.

We are just people of faith trying to do the right thing for a mentally deranged sexual deviant with racist tendencies - a poor tortured soul who can't afford to get the mental care and meds he truly needs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:26AM

I, for one think goatfuckerer2 has written some of the most hilarious posts on this site. His ruthless takedowns are the only thing worth reading on gerrys posts. The Brevity, wit and timing are a thing of beauty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Fund Raiser ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:38AM

Pc retardz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I, for one think goatfuckerer2 has written some of
> the most hilarious posts on this site. His
> ruthless takedowns are the only thing worth
> reading on gerrys posts. The Brevity, wit and
> timing are a thing of beauty.

So are you donating $100,000 to help him out or just a fair weather fan?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Trump is VERY Pro-choice ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:23AM

Pc retardz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I, for one think goatfuckerer2 has written some of
> the most hilarious posts on this site. His
> ruthless takedowns are the only thing worth
> reading on gerrys posts. The Brevity, wit and
> timing are a thing of beauty.

A typical post of Goatfuckerer2 is "Go fuck a goat" It's not even creative.

You.ve been reading too many Meade Skelton self-promotional posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfucker wins ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:27AM

Gerry loses.

Go fuck a goat.

Anyone defending Gerry is probably either Gerry, a fag or both.


Again, go fuck a goat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: I'm Just Saying! ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:28AM

Go Fuck a Goat = Kneeling During the National Anthem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Forum SPam ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:31AM

Trump is VERY Pro-choice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pc retardz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I, for one think goatfuckerer2 has written some
> of
> > the most hilarious posts on this site. His
> > ruthless takedowns are the only thing worth
> > reading on gerrys posts. The Brevity, wit and
> > timing are a thing of beauty.
>
> A typical post of Goatfuckerer2 is "Go fuck a
> goat" It's not even creative.
>
> You.ve been reading too many Meade Skelton
> self-promotional posts.

+1, Obsessed G2 poster is nothing but forum spam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Save the goats ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:56AM

Some of us are just concerned with animal abuse. Gerry should be arrested for abusing goats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Rightous Dude ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:37PM

Save the goats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some of us are just concerned with animal abuse.
> Gerry should be arrested for abusing goats.

?

It's the obsessed Gerry hater who is constantly posting about sex with goats. In fact, the obsessed G2 hater even calls himself "Goatfucker."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerbil in Gerry's Ass Says... ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:42PM

Hi Gerry...why ya' hiding?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Red Mustang ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:45PM

Gerbil in Gerry's Ass Says... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Gerry...why ya' hiding?

^Point proven. No the Goatfuckerer guy is obsessed with Gerbils in his ass.

This obsessed Gerry hater has some real intimacy issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Public Service Announcement ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:47PM

Forum SPam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is VERY Pro-choice Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pc retardz Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I, for one think goatfuckerer2 has written
> some
> > of
> > > the most hilarious posts on this site. His
> > > ruthless takedowns are the only thing worth
> > > reading on gerrys posts. The Brevity, wit and
> > > timing are a thing of beauty.
> >
> > A typical post of Goatfuckerer2 is "Go fuck a
> > goat" It's not even creative.
> >
> > You.ve been reading too many Meade Skelton
> > self-promotional posts.
>
> +1, Obsessed G2 poster is nothing but forum spam.


-2. 99% of what Gerry posts is nonsensical forum spam. Calling Gerry out on how lame he is a public service. You should all be thanking this guy, not whining about the dirty job he's willing to take on while you sit there fat and happy gobbling down man-juice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Only Certain Questions ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:58PM

Public Service Announcement Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Forum SPam Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump is VERY Pro-choice Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Pc retardz Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I, for one think goatfuckerer2 has written
> > some
> > > of
> > > > the most hilarious posts on this site. His
> > > > ruthless takedowns are the only thing worth
> > > > reading on gerrys posts. The Brevity, wit
> and
> > > > timing are a thing of beauty.
> > >
> > > A typical post of Goatfuckerer2 is "Go fuck a
> > > goat" It's not even creative.
> > >
> > > You.ve been reading too many Meade Skelton
> > > self-promotional posts.
> >
> > +1, Obsessed G2 poster is nothing but forum
> spam.
>
>
> -2. 99% of what Gerry posts is nonsensical forum
> spam. Calling Gerry out on how lame he is a
> public service. You should all be thanking this
> guy, not whining about the dirty job he's willing
> to take on while you sit there fat and happy
> gobbling down man-juice.

^You need help dude. Check yourself in soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: GerAnon ()
Date: May 25, 2018 01:02PM

Hey Gerry (if your not Gerry, sticking up for Gerry is fucking worse) Just go the fuck away and no one will say anything. You are IRRELEVANT. Jesus Christ you're needy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Choc Po ()
Date: May 25, 2018 01:35PM

GerAnon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Gerry (if your not Gerry, sticking up for
> Gerry is fucking worse) Just go the fuck away and
> no one will say anything. You are IRRELEVANT.
> Jesus Christ you're needy.

You need to get a job son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: And.... ()
Date: May 25, 2018 02:21PM

What are you doing now, Gerry? Working? LOLZ!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: May 25, 2018 02:35PM

Is Gerry a citizen or not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Guess so ()
Date: May 25, 2018 04:20PM

Pc retardz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is Gerry a citizen or not?

Well, he works on defense contracts and has a high-level security clearance so the answer is yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 04:39PM

lol, Trumptards are becoming more unhinged. I predicted this would happen. It's only going to get exponentially worse. The best the to do now is sit back and enjoy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Sock puppet central ()
Date: May 25, 2018 04:43PM

Gee Gerry, you've been here the whole time...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Unhinged? ()
Date: May 25, 2018 04:45PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol, Trumptards are becoming more unhinged. I
> predicted this would happen. It's only going to
> get exponentially worse. The best the to do now
> is sit back and enjoy.


Your the assbreath who posts 300 damn times a day about Trump. Do you even read your own drivel?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 07:57PM

Holy fuck I just logged in and Ravi is still obsessively posting about me. I live rent free in his pea brain 24/7. Dude you really need some psychological help.

BTW- you retarded shitstain unemployed refugee, Goatfuckerer2 obviously mimics you and points out the fact that you fuck goats which has been known on here for years. Only a retarded unemployable loser who lives off his Mommy wouldn’t get that. Also your sock puppets are lame as fuck and totally obvious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:10PM

Pc retardz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I, for one think goatfuckerer2 has written some of
> the most hilarious posts on this site. His
> ruthless takedowns are the only thing worth
> reading on gerrys posts. The Brevity, wit and
> timing are a thing of beauty.

Thanks man! It’s actually very simple with Ravi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: OP Obviously Gerry ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:17PM

OP is obviously a Gerry sockpuppet. Only Gerry can create such an epic backfire thread like this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: FFXU Gamer ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:17PM

Goatfuckerer2 just took his insanity and obsessions to a new level - Expert Extreme Fail Insanity.

Is there a higher level of Cra Cra Crazy on this Game?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:20PM

Goatfuckerer2 is an alias of mine to gain notoriety. I tricked you all and I did it with such perfection.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Sock Puppet Central ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:22PM

FFXU Gamer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goatfuckerer2 just took his insanity and
> obsessions to a new level - Expert Extreme Fail
> Insanity.
>
> Is there a higher level of Cra Cra Crazy on this
> Game?

Looks to me like he handed your ass to you like always Gerry. But go with that if it soothes the butthurt from the assfucking he gave you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Reality Rick ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:24PM

The problem with Goatfuckerer2 and other Gerry haters is that they think Gerry is a sandnigger, when in reality he is a white libtard Cuck named Mark who supports terrorist sandniggers, so he fucks goats to try to act like them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:28PM

That's King Gerry Ruler of the Rightards to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:28PM

Hey Ravi remember when you reigisterd Goatfuckerer2 because I Triggered you so much? That was totally pathetic as I just need to add a . now. You are still obsessed with me I see but sorry I’m not interested in letting you suck my dick. Sorry you’re still obsessed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Dude You Just Fell on Your Face ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:31PM

Reality Rick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem with Goatfuckerer2 and other Gerry
> haters is that they think Gerry is a sandnigger,
> when in reality he is a white libtard Cuck named
> Mark who supports terrorist sandniggers, so he
> fucks goats to try to act like them.


Really?! Seriously?!

Again with the goat fucking and Gerry and sand niggers thing? Your mentally ill case file is bursting with treasure - and it is all stored electronically.

Are you also a Trump University Grad because you sure as fuck ain't no Einstein.
Attachments:
Face-Palm.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:31PM

Shut your cocksucking mouth my troll bitch. I didn't say you could speak. You exist to please me. Not talk when not spoken to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:33PM

From now on I want to be referred to as "King Gerry Ruler of the Rightards." The entire name needs to be typed out by you low life peasants every time you refer to me.
Attachments:
King Gerry.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: David fuck you too ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:39PM

Reality Rick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem with Goatfuckerer2 and other Gerry
> haters is that they think Gerry is a sandnigger,
> when in reality he is a white libtard Cuck named
> Mark who supports terrorist sandniggers, so he
> fucks goats to try to act like them.


Actually, the real problem is they are as obsessed with Gerry as Gerry is obsessed with Trump.

Trump is the President and so there are there are assholes all over the place who are unhealthily obsessed with Trump. Gerry isn't even the only one on this forum who is. 'President Trump FTW!' is as obsessed with Trump as Gerry is, just from a different perspective.

That said 'Goatfucker2' and/or the rest are obsessed with Gerry who is not the President, just an internet loser active on this one site...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:06PM

David fuck you too Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reality Rick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The problem with Goatfuckerer2 and other Gerry
> > haters is that they think Gerry is a
> sandnigger,
> > when in reality he is a white libtard Cuck
> named
> > Mark who supports terrorist sandniggers, so he
> > fucks goats to try to act like them.
>
>
> Actually, the real problem is they are as obsessed
> with Gerry as Gerry is obsessed with Trump.
>
> Trump is the President and so there are there are
> assholes all over the place who are unhealthily
> obsessed with Trump. Gerry isn't even the only one
> on this forum who is. 'President Trump FTW!' is as
> obsessed with Trump as Gerry is, just from a
> different perspective.
>
> That said 'Goatfucker2' and/or the rest are
> obsessed with Gerry who is not the President, just
> an internet loser active on this one site...

Anyone who believes I’m the one posting all the anti Gerry posts are as stupid as he is. Search my posts, not many.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Punching Bag ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:09PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From now on I want to be referred to as "King
> Gerry Ruler of the Rightards." The entire name
> needs to be typed out by you low life peasants
> every time you refer to me.

The only thing you rule is being the FFXU punching bag just like the faggots on the playground when we were kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:10PM

I would have fucked you up when we were kids. I would fuck you up right now rightard. Don't get the game mixed up pussy beta boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:17PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would have fucked you up when we were kids. I
> would fuck you up right now rightard. Don't get
> the game mixed up pussy beta boy.

Name the time and place tough guy. I will be there but I know you won’t pussy. Lol I have Ravi so triggered he is internet challenging me to a fight. Like I said Ravi, anytime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:27PM

Goatfuckerer2. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would have fucked you up when we were kids. I
> > would fuck you up right now rightard. Don't get
> > the game mixed up pussy beta boy.
>
> Name the time and place tough guy. I will be
> there but I know you won’t pussy. Lol I have
> Ravi so triggered he is internet challenging me to
> a fight. Like I said Ravi, anytime.

Waiting, what’s the matter does a goat got you’re tongue?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:34PM

You're a bitch dude. You do the internet version of sucking my cock every waking moment. You're practically begging for my cock. It would be like knocking out a useless loser fag. You know anyone that's not such a triggered self hating homosexual?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:41PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're a bitch dude. You do the internet version
> of sucking my cock every waking moment. You're
> practically begging for my cock. It would be like
> knocking out a useless loser fag. You know anyone
> that's not such a triggered self hating
> homosexual?

Talk all you want Ravi, I just challenged you to a fight. Are you going to man up or be a coward tough guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:42PM

I wouldnt piss on you. Look at you. You're a pathetic loser hanging on my every word like a super fag. What is there to prove?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:44PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wouldnt piss on you. Look at you. You're a
> pathetic loser hanging on my every word like a
> super fag. What is there to prove?

You said you are a tough guy who would kick my ass. I accept your challenge. Are you saying you’re a coward?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Dr. Brainfix ()
Date: May 28, 2018 07:33AM

Goatfuckerer2. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wouldnt piss on you. Look at you. You're a
> > pathetic loser hanging on my every word like a
> > super fag. What is there to prove?
>
> You said you are a tough guy who would kick my
> ass. I accept your challenge. Are you saying
> you’re a coward?

^ Threats of violence against a person on-line. Your mentally ill file is building up tons of evidence. The court is going to have send you to a looney bin as a matter of public safety.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Bore us more ()
Date: May 28, 2018 07:39AM

Dr. Brainfix Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ^ Threats of violence against a person on-line.
> Your mentally ill file is building up tons of
> evidence. The court is going to have send you to
> a looney bin as a matter of public safety.


No really. Your replies are so interesting. zzzzzzzz

 
Attachments:
yawning.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Sad! ()
Date: May 28, 2018 07:42AM

Dr. Brainfix Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goatfuckerer2. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I wouldnt piss on you. Look at you. You're a
> > > pathetic loser hanging on my every word like
> a
> > > super fag. What is there to prove?
> >
> > You said you are a tough guy who would kick my
> > ass. I accept your challenge. Are you saying
> > you’re a coward?
>
> ^ Threats of violence against a person on-line.
> Your mentally ill file is building up tons of
> evidence. The court is going to have send you to
> a looney bin as a matter of public safety.


wow. bumping a dying thread from 3 days ago to post such a lame response. The Mentally Ill Dude has beaten you. Badly. Sad!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Coo Coo ()
Date: May 28, 2018 08:28AM

You're not sad - you are lame and mentally ill too.

Stalker and cyber-bully on your resume will take you so far in life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Creating and Bumping Threads ()
Date: May 28, 2018 04:14PM

Coo Coo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're not sad - you are lame and mentally ill
> too.
>
> Stalker and cyber-bully on your resume will take
> you so far in life.

I would say that you are the mentally ill cyber-bully and stalker considering you started a thread about the “Gerryhater” and bumped it again three days after it died. The “Gerryhater” lives rent free in your head 24/7. You need some serious psychiatric help and strong medication to deal with your mental illness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 28, 2018 04:23PM

Cyber bully? Hardly. Hes a cyber bitch. A cyber beta bitch homosexual cocksucker obsessive compulsive disorder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 28, 2018 04:24PM

Anyway, stop responding to this loser. Let him be my bitch. I don't mind bitches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: the really sad part is...... ()
Date: May 28, 2018 04:25PM

If our resident smelly paki and the forum trumptard got together, they could probably have a very happy relationship, (and cut the forum spam by half).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Forum Trumptard ()
Date: May 28, 2018 04:34PM

Coo Coo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're not sad - you are lame and mentally ill
> too.
>
> Stalker and cyber-bully on your resume will take
> you so far in life.

So who exactly is the “Forum Trumptard”? Do you really think only 1 person here makes fun of you Gerry? Discuss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Trigger City ()
Date: May 28, 2018 04:37PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyway, stop responding to this loser. Let him be
> my bitch. I don't mind bitches.

You’re triggered as fuck. It’s a nice day, go outside and try to calm yourself. Make an appointment tomorrow with a psychiatrist to help deal with your mental illness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Farmer Bob ()
Date: May 28, 2018 08:22PM

So sick of this shit!

I will donate a young male goat to the GoatFucker2 guy obsessed with goat fucking and G2 if he gets mental therapy, stays on his meds, and shuts the fuck up.

I'll throw in one of my young pigs, a chicken, an old uncastrated miniature pony and a dozen free range organic eggs from my farm too. I'm serious.

Please send me your home address.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Farmer Bob ()
Date: May 29, 2018 08:03AM

Okay - willing to sweeten the deal by throwing in a pile of organic gluten free cow manure to fertilize your wife if you get the mental health issues addressed, stay on your meds, and STFU about goat fucking and G2.

I will also pray for Satan to be less harsh in the underworld when you die.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Farmer Faggot ()
Date: May 29, 2018 11:02AM

Farmer Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay - willing to sweeten the deal by throwing in
> a pile of organic gluten free cow manure to
> fertilize your wife if you get the mental health
> issues addressed, stay on your meds, and STFU
> about goat fucking and G2.
>
> I will also pray for Satan to be less harsh in the
> underworld when you die.

Wow two posts in a row about Gerryhater, you are really obsessed with him and he lives in your head rent free 24/7. You should stay on your medication and go take a walk or something to calm yourself down. BTW who’s dick do you want more faggot, gerryhater’s or Gerry’s?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Questions.. ()
Date: May 29, 2018 11:12AM

Why is the Gerry hater so obsessed with bestiality and goatfucking? Can't he get women?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Hey Gerry ()
Date: May 29, 2018 11:52AM

troll sockpuppet...lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerry’s Gay Sockpuppet ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:01PM

Questions.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is the Gerry hater so obsessed with bestiality
> and goatfucking? Can't he get women?

He is referring to the fact that Gerry fucks goats which has been known on here for years. Nice try though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Farmer Bob ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:01PM

I offer the insane Goatfucker2 guy a free goat, a free pig, a free chicken, a dozen organic free range eggs, and a pile of organic gluten free manure as an incentive to get mental counseling, meds, and STFU.

What do we get - nothing but more lunatic rants.
True Christian compassion is rewarded with crazy - again.

Some people are beyond help from others and beyond helping themselves. They typically end up homeless and begging in the street. Can I offer you a free shopping cart to wheel around all your earthly possessions? We know mental stability isn't one of them which should lighten the load.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: GerAnon ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:04PM

Enough, faggot. God Damn you're a pussy, Gerry. Or is Farmer Bob your new boyfriend? LOLZ!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Farmer Bob ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:09PM

GerAnon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enough, faggot. God Damn you're a pussy, Gerry. Or
> is Farmer Bob your new boyfriend? LOLZ!

You are off your rocker crazy. I don't know Gerry. Now you are inventing make believe shit again. Crazy and obsessed much?! Get a help and then get a life you coo coo bird.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Farmer Faggot ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:12PM

Farmer Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GerAnon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Enough, faggot. God Damn you're a pussy, Gerry.
> Or
> > is Farmer Bob your new boyfriend? LOLZ!
>
> You are off your rocker crazy. I don't know
> Gerry. Now you are inventing make believe shit
> again. Crazy and obsessed much?! Get a help and
> then get a life you coo coo bird.

Defending Gerry is even more off your rocker crazy then being Gerry. Do you want his tiny dick or something? You should really get some medication or better yet, kill yourself faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: The Best People Folks! ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:22PM

Obsessed Gerry Hater is starting to really lose it. I knew his dementia would just get worse over time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Lock GoatFucker2 Up ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:26PM

The Best People Folks! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obsessed Gerry Hater is starting to really lose
> it. I knew his dementia would just get worse over
> time.

His attacks have gotten worse and more frequent. The mean time between mental meltdowns is decreasing - a sure sign of an impending complete mental episode. Probably a future mass shooter. Law enforcement and mental health services should probably intervene now rather than later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Sock Puppet Central ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:32PM

Gerry is losing it with his obsession over goatfucker2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Learned One ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:39PM

Sock Puppet Central Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry is losing it with his obsession over
> goatfucker2.

Another favorite the Gerry Hater likes to talk about, Sock Puppets. He must have one really fucked up mind. Goat fucking, sock puppets, gay and being from Richmond... what a combination.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Off Your Rocker Much ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:39PM

Sock Puppet Central Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry is losing it with his obsession over
> goatfucker2.

I'm not G2 - just amazed at how cra cra crazy obsessed you are with goatfucking and G2.

Dude - you really need mental help. Months and years of cyber-stalking, goat fucking, and G2 obsessions have twisted your mind and your perception of reality.

Consider this thread an on-line intervention to get you the help and therapy you need.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Naval Academy ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:46PM

Did the crazy Goatfucker2 guy ever take his free male goat?
If not we will take it. We need a mascot that takes it in the ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Father Monoply Sarducci ()
Date: May 29, 2018 01:49PM

Does God let crazy mentally ill stalkers into goat fucking enter Heaven - you know
mass shooter types like Goatfucker2?

One would think they just go straight to hell, do not pass go, and don't collect $200.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Gerry Is Unhinged ()
Date: May 29, 2018 01:59PM

Hate to say it but goatfucker2 owns your ass. You can’t stop posting about him. Seek treatment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GoFundMe Page for Mentally Ill Dude Obsessed with Goatfucking & G2
Posted by: Truth Hruts ()
Date: May 29, 2018 02:33PM

Gerry isn't the one unhinged.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 12


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  **    **  ********  ********  
  **   **    **  **    **  **   **        **     ** 
   ** **      ****      ****    **        **     ** 
    ***        **        **     ******    **     ** 
   ** **       **        **     **        **     ** 
  **   **      **        **     **        **     ** 
 **     **     **        **     **        ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.