HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
i used to be a lib when they believed in freedom and truth to power....soros bought and owns their souls now
Posted by: libs are bankster zombies ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:17PM

i would love to see dems return to fighting for freedom and against wars...

MAGA is beyond any party and it means taking back our country from the banksters and their billionaires who own the media and political parties

dems like Kucinich and republicans like Ron Paul could make this country great again but too easy for Kochs, Soros, and all the other zionist billionaires to buy enough people and air time to dirty up the picture so folks don't know what is going on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i used to be a lib when they believed in freedom and truth to power....soros bought and owns their souls now
Posted by: Soros pawns ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:55PM

Attachments:
DdDa2baU0AA6vDA.jpeg
1522444855047.jpg

Re: i used to be a lib when they believed in freedom and truth to power....soros bought and owns their souls now
Posted by: Pc7dc ()
Date: May 23, 2018 06:57AM

People like us should fight on the same side.

I used to be a Republican when they were conservative: restraining from taxing, spending, regulation, foreign intervention, and fighting for constitutional government.

Posted by: Jwmyg ()
Date: May 23, 2018 07:28AM

The world's a-changing folks and left\right, rep\dem, liberal\conservative - you just can't count on them.

Tucker Carlson on Fox apologized to this guy for not publicizing the facts of his case earlier.

https://www.democracynow.org/2015/2/9/exclusive_freed_cia_whistleblower_john_kiriakou

Here's his short story: he performs honorable and dangerous service at cia; heard Bush admin lying about torture practices to the public (maybe congress too i dunno), and so he exposes it. Bush admin is, like, do community service or something (I made that part up) then Brennan comes in under Obama and bankrupts and jails him over some something else completely - really punishing him for the former crime.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: May 23, 2018 06:47PM

Libtards don't have souls. You have to be human to have a soul. Humans don't murder their children, libtards do.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.