HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Pope only likes gays because they disprove evolution!!
Posted by: Science rules!! ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:08PM

If gays are "born that way" and it's "genetic" then the gene that stifles procreation would be the first one weeded out according to the theory of evolution!!!

I KNEW evolution was bullshit !!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Pope only likes gays because they disprove evolution!!
Posted by: Vshc ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:15PM

Homosexuality is “natural” because anomalies in the natural world are just that; natural. There is homosexuality even in the animal kingdom. It doesn’t mean that it’s “correct”. I think of faggotry as a software malfunction of sorts, if we wanted to use IT as an analogy. It isn’t however a fatal flaw, but it should be corrected if possible. Whether you believe in god, Allah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster or some other higher being or not, homosexuality isn’t the “default setting”. I don’t mind gays. They aren’t hurting anyone and they can’t help it, but their sexual preferences aren’t conducive to nature’s intent when it comes to procreation.

Posted by: Kinda Don't Agree ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:38PM

Who really gives a flying fuck about who is gay? As long as gays function and contribute to society - not my business. My experience is most are overachievers when it comes to being good citizens.

More concerned with pieces of shit like Donald Trump - 7 time draft dodger, 11 times bankrupt, 3,000 lies since taking office, rip-off artist, and con-man who shafts people all the time for personal gain.

Self-centered egomaniacs like Trump roaming about doing evil shit, breaking the law, undermining our Constitution should actually concern you.

Talk about de-evolution. Trump is a prime example of what humankind should never become - a parasitic piece of shit with no morals or ethics willing to do whatever it takes to fuck people over.

Posted by: Scientist ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:46PM

I love gays. They completely disprove evolution. Any gene that depresses reproduction is weeded out at the speed of light forcing feelings based "evolutionists" to create nonsensical and convoluted alternatives to basic logic.

Posted by: OP wins Darwin Award ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:50PM

Science rules!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If gays are "born that way" and it's "genetic"
> then the gene that stifles procreation would be
> the first one weeded out according to the theory
> of evolution!!!
>
>
> I KNEW evolution was bullshit !!

Try learning what evolution really is.
Gay is NOT a species that can go extinct. Homosexuality is present in nature within many species, not just humans.

You sound like you hate gay people because you're afraid of becoming gay. Otherwise, why would you care?
Attachments:
idiot_1.gif

Posted by: Hahahaha ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:59PM

The Pope believes in evolution you dope. The Catholic church and the Church of England have accepted it for many years.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/28/pope-francis-evolution-big-bang/18053509/

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:13PM

Evolution is bullshit. Why is this archaic theory even being discussed in the modern, progressive world?

Oh yeah, libtards.

Posted by: gaskliwm ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:50PM

Science rules!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If gays are "born that way" and it's "genetic"
> then the gene that stifles procreation would be
> the first one weeded out according to the theory
> of evolution!!!
>
>
> I KNEW evolution was bullshit !!

Haha imagine Great Liberal Thinkers (morons) in a room trying to figure that shit out. Do, wadowedo?

Posted by: xjx74 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 09:20PM

spending all day sex and gambling: still in the bible as a mortal sin

it's the "what kind of sex" that can be picked apart though no one seemed to care at the time

THE POINT STILL IS THAT PLAYING XBOX ALL DAY AND BLOW JOBBING YOUR ROOM MATE IS THE ROAD TO THE GREAT COAL FIRE

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.