HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
People on the spectrum or keyboard warriors
Posted by: Could this really work? ()
Date: May 21, 2018 10:04PM

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/05/21/parents-30-year-old-son-new-york-eviction-court/

Drudge consistently finds those poignant stories that are relevant to FFU. Could personally see how this would benefit at least two households in the area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: People on the spectrum or keyboard warriors
Posted by: byioni ()
Date: May 21, 2018 11:08PM

Wow, they live on cunilingus drive.

Posted by: sell your guns! LOLZ! ()
Date: May 21, 2018 11:50PM

I wonder if he'll keep his MAGA cap....

Posted by: cbtkt ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:46PM

Could this really work? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/05/21/parent
> s-30-year-old-son-new-york-eviction-court/
>
> Drudge consistently finds those poignant stories
> that are relevant to FFU. Could personally see
> how this would benefit at least two households in
> the area.

The legal complaint, which the news people refused to show, reportedly said:

"there are jobs"

HOWEVER, National statistics since the Depression following Bill Clinton lying government CLEARLY SHOW JOBS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ALL.

Therefore, saying "jobs are availble: get one", is SIMPLY A LIE ON PAPER.

Posted by: kmhjn ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:49PM

Weak minded thinkers like OP would not last one second in Court.

He couldn't speak a winning sentence, legally speaking, if he tried.

Posted by: ykxyp ()
Date: May 23, 2018 10:44AM

Democrats at work: raising their pay, giving illegal aliens work, and publicizing the eviction of a white boy.

Posted by: jcymy ()
Date: May 23, 2018 10:48AM

Some new york parents are the worst for harassment.

How did these parents pay for the house? Easy government job I assume and the wife never worked a day in her life?

The State should prove they are not "ripping off" this boy from his rightful inheritance and that the State is not trying to "kill a white boy" first.

The State should prove their is work and housing available: not merely suggest others have it.

The State should prove they are not employing illegal aliens INSTEAD of this boy and do not plan to KILL THE BOY.

Some new york parents are: CHILD KILLERS and continual harassers. Such people deserve prison, not authority.

Posted by: jdpdh ()
Date: May 23, 2018 11:12AM

since Bill Clinton (who gave jobs to illegal aliens because they vote democrat - IMPORTANTLY - ALSO USED USA INHERITANCE LAND TO BUILD HOUSING FOR ILLEGALS)

there has been regular news that more kids end up living with their parents NOT BY CHOICE but because, despite graduating with a school degree, cannot find work

-----------------------------

that alone is enough. there is ample evidence that if a successful child cannot find a way to get away from their "parental units" because rich political families are using illegal aliens AND ALSO GOVERNMENT WORKERS HAVE UNIONIZED (meaning they are raising pay, creating jobs for their own family, and intently keeping others from working: they are building communist regimes where everything is government centric at high pay employing picked winners)

if that's so, then a "slacker" should not be expected to do better than so many reported on and documented children who "want to leave but cannot"

THE JUDGE LIES

THE JUDGE SHOULD PROVE he has not been part of the problem: the wreckless use of tax money, giving away of jobs to illegal aliens, and unionization of government pay

the Judge should recuse

------------------------

as far as "participation in the home chores". that needs to be looked into. it's plausible that if the boy is harassed he would not participate in helping harassers because they would USE THIS AS OPPORTUNITY TO HARASS

the job site would need to be clear of harassing idiots

THE LAW FOR 2000+ YEARS IS THAT IDIOTS WHO HARASS WORKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON JOB SITES

some people like to quote only the laws convenient to them: like laws used for spite and for dis-inheriting when they have not earned nor been given any right to dis-inherit

Posted by: lwmfn ()
Date: May 23, 2018 11:16AM

The case is about MONEY. About old people cutting and running.

The Judge needs to insure the care by proving there is employment and housing.

In the 1980's in Fairfax a drunk who worked (drunks were allowed to work, yes) could afford to pay rent on a less expensive property with a few other room mates.

That's simply no longer the case due to wreckless government.

It's been the point of that government to steal the inheritance of their children: DOUBLE DIPPING.

The clock is up in this case.

The JUDGE must prove he is not a double dipper using law to attempt murder.

Posted by: y4dpu ()
Date: May 23, 2018 11:29AM

in the 1980's things were "cruel". it was do or die getting a job and keeping it

some families were poor and awful and kicked their kids out for spite - though there were jobs. it is the case, certainly, SOME DIED IN THE 80'S due to that.

people would have to eat canned beans until next pay check if they'd spent their paychecks - borrow from somewhat unwilling friends for that

----------------------

SO WE ARE BACK FULL CIRCLE as to how Hillary (Hillary for Prison 2016) justifies raising government pay, hiring illegals, picking winners.

the Judge had better do some explaining why the boy does not have a legal right to stay on family property while the Judge has been QUADRUPLE DIPPING into the boy's standard of living - to the point the boy's life is in danger

Posted by: 4uhcm ()
Date: May 23, 2018 11:33AM

The Judge doubled government pay during Bill Clinton, then doubled it again during Barack Obama.

The standard of living for federal (and other gov) workers is QUADRUPLE what it had been in the 1980's.

The reasoning for evicting while making ONLY GRAND GENERALIZATIONS THAT THE BOY SHOULD BE WORKING - while the fact is illegal aliens are in jobs and many educated boys cannot find work

should FIRST be dealt with

In law THE LAW IS that major law be dealt with before minor law.

If the boy revolts I do not blame him.

Posted by: wngx9 ()
Date: May 23, 2018 11:42AM

here i'm saying that the major law is that the job of gov and parents is to help children into a position of land and working: not steal it (double dip) and cover up the crime

it was the Greek law (millenia ago) that a man could not sell the land he lived on (that once this need occurred the man could be slaved but not be ruled to live his own land, except of course by attacking nigers from africa or attacks from italians - they could evict of course)

--------------------------------

There is such a thing as family law. The judge doesn't admit it.

The judge says family land isn't in legal history that families were never in disputes and forced to split up land.

OH WAIT!!! WOW I DID FIND EVIDENCE IN THE LAW that families were forced to split up land.

-----------------------

The Judge has to address major laws (life) before minor laws.

The Judge has to assure the safety of the boy. The judge has been giving illegal aliens food stamps for voting democrat: the judge has not assured the boy has food stamps.

The Judge has to admit that family law and family land are in past law: there are CITATIONS of it, MANY.

The Judge CANNOT make excuses for double dipping. There simple isn't any excuses.

Posted by: tpjkc ()
Date: May 23, 2018 11:43AM

running away with money and land is the issue here

MONEY IS THE ISSUE

and a whole lifetime of it is missing: this boy's lifetime is what i'm saying

he's been doubled dipped

Posted by: tkxnf ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:00PM

the underlying legal assumptions are SAFETY FIRST, chattels sencond, AND THE IDEA OF CIVILITY

harassing a boy and kicking him out is none of the above: it's perhaps punishable.

-------------------------------

* the presumption is you not have illegitimate children. that you (intend) like a farmer to plan your field, to have enough (land) for your actions. the presumption isn't having children to send to war but denying the child even the right to fight for life IN A WAR. such an action could be called a reason for the boy to revolt and not be blamed for it. ASSUMING LEGITIMACY. On the other hand: intently having illegitimate children (or quadruple dipping) is reckless and presuming of charity from other families - even other states (ie, VA and VA tobacco funds NY state sued).

* the civility of it is a society WORKING TOGETHER. kicking the boy off HIS family land without employment, without food stamps, without co-operation to help him in any way: UN-CIVIL. it's working against one another. there is no law if there is no civil law: thus the boy cannot be blamed if he revolts.

* there is the presumption of fore bearing. of providing for children's future by involving them in a family business. tax billing the fucking hell out of the child's education then giving (his, or someone's) job to illegal aliens (to stuff ballot boxes with) who are living quite well (ie, in SFD), quadrupling government pay, having an government without accountability and no sense of fairness in Law or Media - lies from every direction? well i would say if the boy revolts he is justified

------------------------------

I don't take the view oppressors. I think if the boy kills them it would be unfortunate but deserved.

Posted by: kk6cm ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:02PM

(fore bearing: attempting to at least. or to help them find work - these parents obvious just harass they've made no connections, neither has the judge. they are just an abusive lot of people. in NY i must say. I'm in VA. they should be offering to stand with their own starving with them to the last: instead these monsters are trying to legalize killing the boy while LIVING LARGE.)

there are many reasons why this boy has a good case for revolting without blame

Posted by: 34tgasdfa ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:03PM

(without blame: his family and area government have the way and means to act reasonably: they are just refusing to, are too greedy. it's about MONEY)

Posted by: fvjwy ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:10PM

now if this were the case of a poor black inner city family that was already on welfare, of having too many children and no space in the apartment (i'll blame democrats for intently running programs to breed blacks quickly because they vote democrat)

then i would not be talking about "family land" since there was no room in the apartment

i might only be talking about insuring welfare the same as the fact they used welfare to bring the child into the world, they cannot remove it when evicting him or at least give him the chance to fight for life (preferably by paying job, or at least by war) - not simply dying in the streets after a life of harassment by a bad hellish family

------------------------

no. i don't think illegitimate kids are are good idea. Civility is and a goal civility is to insure the GOLDEN RAITO

* enough food grown, and people to pick it

* enough products are made, that people are productive

* that family land is not intruded upon by weapon bearers (not even militia government seeking housing for troops, not evicting "by law" using weapons so that gov workers can raise pay)

* that society is calm not calamitous and full of robbery of all kinds (including quadruple dipping and death threats upon children)

* that people are co-operating to build civility, not working against one another to rip each other's throats out

Posted by: pwd9w ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:19PM

now carefully note the things i said are LEGALLY VALID

* CIVILITY is the goal of law. civility involved working together and bettering things.

* MAJOR LAW BEFORE MINOR LAW

(* attempted murder of a boy who cannot find work)

These are some of the laws of Equity. (note at least until george bush jr., the United States Supreme Court was a court of Equity - and the removal of an idea it is I would prosecute as double dipping: I say the USSC is still a court of equity.)

* 1 Equity regards as done that which ought to be done.
* 2 Equity will not suffer a wrong to be without a remedy
* 3 Equity delights in equality
* 4 One who seeks equity must do equity
* 5 Equity aids the vigilant, not those who slumber on their rights
* 6 Equity imputes an intent to fulfill an obligation
* 7 Equity acts in personam.
* 8 Equity abhors a forfeiture
* 9 Equity does not require an idle gesture
* 10 One who comes into equity must come with clean hands
* 11 Equity delights to do justice and not by halves
* 12 Equity will take jurisdiction to avoid a multiplicity of suits
* 13 Equity follows the law
* 14 Equity will not aid a volunteer
* 15 Between equal equities the law will prevail
* 16 Between equal equities the first in order of time shall prevail
* 17 Equity will not complete an imperfect gift
* 18 Equity will not allow a statute to be used as a cloak for fraud
* 19 Equity will not allow a trust to fail for want of a trustee

--------------------------------

Law is not a system of evading DEBT and causing some to die from it by suddenly spilling the debt upon them.

Posted by: chhhx ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:40PM

Democrats haven't been working to provide a GOLDEN RATIO (food, housing, materials, utilities, not too unfairly distributed).

They'v been raising their pay, refusing to buy products made in USA, attempting to EVICT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA infact.

Democrats have been running all kinds of 501c government grants and driving BMW on the grant money while refusing to disperse funds.

One should live in the society they helped create - not attempt to trick others into death while they raise their pay and live large.

But these NY democrats have no intention of acting CIVILY towards one another or towards other States in the USA either.

There is no "job of gov" in USA, no law allowing, that government means "smoozing your way in", getting pay raises while doing nothing toward the GOLDEN RATIO, and watching people who deserved the work and were trying to provide the golden ratio suffer.

25.1-truck-scale.jpg

the above is more or less the modern day Scale of Justice

the original scales of justice were produce scales (farming produce) for disputes over abusive pricing*

the truck holding this boy's job did not arrive

probably it is in mexico somewhere, knowing those damn democrats, or rather it was steered to illegal aliens who have gov jobs by elicit deals of politicians who HAVEN'T DONE SHIT for society

* in civility not all farmers can grow the same crop. it can become the case one farmer who has an essential crop decides to extort others. the scales of justice were used to prevent this situation: of preventing a situation where everyone has to grow the same crop and that no city trade of goods would be possible at that point (and that death would result whenever any families essentials did not grow that year!)

Posted by: hltwn ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:41PM

Of course, NY State doesn't want the boy to have a gun.

We see why: they are trying to get away with murder in the quadruple dipping.

Posted by: 3hnpe ()
Date: May 23, 2018 01:00PM

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine

Amazingly, the 30 yr old (likely his lawyer?) asked only for extra time to prepare leaving the home (to where I must ask?) (6 months asked for, perhaps negotiable)

The Judge not only didn't yield extra time: he called the request for "extra time to prepare leaving" OUTRAGEOUS.

the judge at one point exasperatinly mentioned Airbnb in pointing out how easy it was to find a place to stay on short notice

(i'll cite the judge is simply a pathological liar. people are dying on the streets. if one calls for "housing aide" one is told it's full and there is years of "waiting list". in VA if one is disabled and applies for FS they are told they aren't disabled BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN who is giving food stamps to other illegal aliens that works for the state. in fairfax a GOV worker with good pay was found in welfare housing - when arrested - was quoted saying "because it was cheaper". fact is gov workers in fairfax va have simply found better ways to steal so they are not arrested.)

THE JUDGE WAS EXASPERATED - the metric psychology of that is: THE JUDGE WAS LYING. The Judges sudden emotional outburst showed inner conflict. Not particularly what.

But I will of course say: it shows what I'm saying is correct. The judge was talking out his ass as part of a robbery and his emotional outburst shows his inner conflict.

HOWEVER I HAVE LESS EMOTION ABOUT IT. THE JUDGE IS A DEMOCRAT SACK OF SHIT. I'D PROSECUTE HIM IN A NEW YORK MINUTE FOR PARTICIPATING IN HELPING HIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT WORK IN A LAWLESS MANNER AND AVOID PROSECUTION.

THE PENALTY FOR A JUDGE DOING THAT USED TO BE DEATH (repealed after 50 years in Roman Law)

However what was NEVER REPEALS was the Judges are not allowed to favor politicians (nor their pay levels) in court: the judges are publicly paid to AVOID political ties of judges and politicians not to ASSURE it.

I ARGUE THE DEATH PENALTY FOR JUDGES SHOULD BE UN-REPEALED FOR SOME TIME.

Posted by: BREAKING NEWS 3 ()
Date: May 23, 2018 01:19PM

The would-be empty nesters hired a lawyer, Anthony Adorante.

They were not paying for laundry or food for Michael.

These are people who would pay another family thousands to get rid of their own kid - while not paying to help the kid find work.

Sick people.

Michael appears not to have had the benefit of a lawyer - i cannot see mention of one anywhere and see lots of news about Michael speaking directly to the judge.

Posted by: BREAKING NEWS 3 ()
Date: May 23, 2018 01:25PM

The parents are Middle Class government workers who have 1/2 acre of land, SFD home, multiple cars, the works.

The accused: had no lawyer*

* just as well. a gov lawyer would be %100 sure to back stab him. gov lawyers i've worked with go so far as to claim they have a plausible defense and switch to guilty plea during court without notice: %100 back stab: that's fairfax, VA law. he tried to act as his own lawyer (act of 1976 allow this when accused but not prosecuting "currently")

Posted by: nuwjb ()
Date: May 23, 2018 01:34PM

meanwhile the judge is NEGLEGENT in another judicial matter

a good judge looks to the future

the judge generalized about "how easy it is to find housing" while people die in lieu of

the judge is not "looking ahead to the future", ruling to make a better future

instead the judge is in a state of denial of the situation and ruling for the moment of eviction without any future in mind

----------------------------

a good judge rules for a better future with an actual plan for the future with no lies on the scale in weighing what that might be: not ruling for the day while LYING about the future and showing emotion about his inner conflict of the lies

Posted by: legal tampering ()
Date: May 23, 2018 02:02PM

When I studied law in 2008, I did so sensing that law had gone awry "somehow" - a bird on my shoulder saying "this isn't right: i bet the law says they aren't supposed to be doing this".

It was my partly my inspiration, other than saving my own ass, that QUADRUPLE DIPPERS would be attacking their own family: and that they'd be using courts to "trick them into death". They wouldn't be "fair" what they would be doing is using the gullible (the ones "prone" to accepting authority) and less educated ones.

I knew in 2008 that if Courts weren't doing any law, if ALLOT of money was missing from quadruple dipping: the TARGET would become less endowed children. They would be brought to Court on pomp charges, assured by authority society owed them nothing but death, and set to the streets: and they would not know how to argue in their favor.

They wouldn't know how to argue in their favor because they were not picked winners they were picked because they had not the feel of (say a death threat from their mother nearly daily). They would feel complacent that that law was ultimate and know nothing about if authorities were lying.

-----------------------------

Sensing that, it became part of my objective to EXPOSE LYING JUDGES IN THE MEDIA.

Posted by: t9bcc ()
Date: May 23, 2018 02:05PM

the "law" was pomp enough to pull a "student of higher learning than themselves" into court, assume the person had no clue if they were not lying about what the laws were (THEY WERE CLOSE TO RIGHT, BUT NOT CLOSE ENOUGH).

In other words, I THOUGHT "IF THEY TRIED THIS ON ME, KNOWING I WAS A STUDIED MAN AND MIGHT CHALLENGE THEM FOR ALL THEY WERE WORTH...

WHAT MIGHT THEY DO TO those of less mental prowess or to THE DISABLED?"

Posted by: nkkmp ()
Date: May 23, 2018 02:18PM

once i saw by reading "about law" that i was getting "ripped off" (legally)

i then wanted to know... "what else are they stealing?"

the answer to that is "legal history", from roman law (university law) (and Christianity) forward to see what laws may have "been removed/hidden", when laws were weak and strong (related with wars and strife), USA law (and state's laws) and USA legal history of "legal adherence"

I FOUND THAT the revolution was a legal rights revival, before and after CIVIL WAR law was weakened and by the roaring 1920's government was getting away with murder, there was a revival.

OVERALL THE TRUTH IS, FOR LEGAL HISTORY OF USA, that many laws began being "covered up and ignored" by judges around the civil war. at times respected at times not.

BUT RECENTLY the matters have swung to complete legal CHAOS: historically speaking. The idea of "civility", "equity law", "separation of judicial pay from favoring of politicians in court", and many more core principles have become a wreck, not done, media used to cover up.

the state of LAW in USA is extremely poor today. it favors government workers making huge pay and almost always winning in court. it prevents poor injured persons from even filting a claim. it allows judges to threated defendants from government accusation from making a purely legitimate legal argument for their defence: literally: many of today's judges have jailed people to prevent so much as a minute or 15 seconds of legal defense that the law DEMANDS as pre-requisite of the use of law (especially the use of MILITIA at law: police)

"The rich need poor courts"

Posted by: y7dcd ()
Date: May 23, 2018 02:24PM

WHAT MIGHT THEY DO TO those of less mental prowess or to THE DISABLED?" using courts?

they might sell their futures off to the chinese, hire illegal aliens (to obtain assured power), raise their pay and take mortages for new cars and to dine out and go on vacations doing no work toward (a family business, a future of going forward). they might not even do it for money but for spite.

they then might use police to enforce false charges and trick people into death while they enjoy living large

they will use fake law to trick these children into prison, death, or disease

--------------

we all heard that educated children of middle class families can't find work: for decades now. the democrats? swearing to make the problem worse - to refuse to hire, raise pay, have an army of illegals to keep them in power.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.