HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump has idiot democrats-cnn defending MS-13 now !
Posted by: Trump wins again ! ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:44PM

pelosi and bern defend rapists murderer torturers and they hate christians....
maybe sometime in the future when the metropolis hell has spread to the entire but doesn't seem like a winning strategy in USA today

if it weren't for brain dead zombie white guilt and illegal voters, dems wouldn't win a state in the elections

thank goodness brothers are waking up to the scam that is the democrat party nowadays

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump has idiot democrats-cnn defending MS-13 now !
Posted by: LIBS = big fans of MS-13 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 10:23PM

Attachments:
OElHWIE_d.jpg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 10:48PM

Source?

Posted by: Alex Soros ()
Date: May 21, 2018 07:58AM

That's me Alex Soros, second post middle between crazy Nancy and Nation of Islam Keith. My daddy is a multi-billionaire. My daddy runs hedge funds and short sells currencies. Because of my privileged background, I get influence the lives of people who are better than me. I believe in open borders in the United States and Europe. I do not criticize Muslim nations that oppress women or gays. I would like to disarm America.

Trust me.

Posted by: Gplnm ()
Date: May 21, 2018 08:10AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/01/arts/television/alexandra-pelosi-muses-on-the-donors-she-convinced-to-talk-candidly-in-her-new-film.html

https://www.hbo.com/content/hboweb/en/documentaries/meet-the-donors-does-money-talk/meet-the-donors.html

Finally, [Alexandra] Pelosi visits donors with a far different agenda, who are raising money to get money out of politics. These include: Jonathan Soros, an advocate for Campaign Finance Reform, who feels America needs “a path for someone to run without relying on rich people”

Posted by: Libs have destroyed my party ()
Date: May 21, 2018 08:37AM

Democrats defending open borders and protecting MS13 gang members. How the fuck do they think they'll ever expand their electoral map with that platform? Even the Trump hate isn't strong enough to win when they're so blatantly Anti-American and so pro-criminal. Boggles the mind how the democrats a letting this golden opportunity slip away. I'm not even sure they'll win the House back at this point.

Posted by: U can’t make this shit up ()
Date: May 21, 2018 08:45AM

They were doing a poll, would u rather ur kids date a MS13 gang member or a republican, democrats chose MS13

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.