HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: wbva3fan ()
Date: December 28, 2009 08:10PM

Upset at Kmart. This is store. It is in Fairfax. It is on Jermantown Road. Tried to return undergarments. This means underwear. Store clerk said no. Skid marks not covered under return policy. Do not understand skid marks comement. Kmart supposed to return if not satisfied. This after Mexican Monday.

Gustevson Gornadi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: eric5698 ()
Date: December 28, 2009 08:26PM

wbva3fan <-------Retard alert, retard alert class........

Posted by: Dingleberry ()
Date: December 29, 2009 10:01AM

Don't worry, your problems are solved Gustevson. There are people that pay a premium for "dirty" underwear on the internet. Now get Googling!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 29, 2009 12:26PM

two words. Craigs list.

Posted by: NegativeDreamStealer ()
Date: December 30, 2009 11:48AM

In the future, be frugal and buy your tighty whities secondhand from the Unique thrift store in Merrifield.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: December 30, 2009 11:55AM

NegativeDreamStealer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the future, be frugal and buy your tighty
> whities secondhand from the Unique thrift store in
> Merrifield.

Not you again, Meade!

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 31, 2009 03:08AM

I went to Kmart once. It was pretty weird.

Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: Marc ()
Date: August 23, 2013 10:29AM

Radiophile Wrote:
NegativeDreamStealer Wrote:

In the future, be frugal and buy your tighty whities
secondhand from the Unique thrift store in Merrifield.

Always wondered where on earth they come up with a rack
of guy's used undies.

The only other place I've seen such a collection of used
tighty whities was in the hopper of my apartment building's
trash compactor. And...they didn't make it to the thrifty store!
I couldn't believe any dude owned that many pair.
He must have been throwing out his whole underwear drawer at one time.

That, and I can't believe he didn't get rid of them...all the way.
He just dumped his box of old Jockey briefs in on top of the trash bags
already in the hopper and left them for somebody else to compact.

My son was with me and asked what all that underwear was doing there
in the 'garbage machine' as he calls it. I said that I guess the guy
didn't want his underwear any more.

I tossed in my bag of trash and hit the button to compact the load.
As the garbage load was beginning to disappear the box of undies tipped and
a few pair fell out. My son picked up a pair and said they looked like mine.
I said mine are upstairs in my dresser. He asked if I wanted them and
I said to throw them in with the others so they go away. He tossed them
in and as the last of them got destroyed he said 'that was fun' let's go up
and get yours so we can throw them away too!

Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: Ray ()
Date: November 28, 2015 01:57AM

Good you finished off that load.
You've got to wonder why the guy who owned all those didn't at least hit the compact button to get rid of his own briefs instead of leaving them out there. Even if he was in too much of a hurry to hang around to see them off as they got crushed, he could of at least hit the button so they'd go down and be destroyed before anyone else had to see that nasty load. Hope your son washed his hands after tossing those in!

Posted by: Sell em to the pervs ()
Date: November 28, 2015 02:26AM

Used skivvies are in high demand by perverts on eBay. Seriously, I'm talking from $50- $ 90/ pr even more for women's panties. I made a tidy profit several years ago although the kill joys have probably gotten a ban just like they did on Nazi memorabilia ( even though you can still sell Russian WW 2 stuff despite the fact that Stalin killed millions more than Hilter).

Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: Sean ()
Date: January 02, 2016 11:56AM

eBay....no way.
You did the right thing sending them to their doom.
The blade of that trash compactor did it's job destroying that guy's old briefs.
I agree, you'd think he'd at least destroy the evidence before leaving the scene with all his old tighty whities hanging out in the wind. Glad they're gone...to where they belong.

Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: 26Josh ()
Date: May 10, 2016 03:07AM

Glad you sent them on their way. They were just waiting to get crushed.
It's disgusting that the guy didn't bag them up, double bag that kind of trash and tie it off before disposal. And especially if they weren't bagged, the least he could have done was compact the load and hang around to make sure they went down where they belonged. Leaving them out for everyone to see and for someone else to have to get rid of was beyond disgusting.

Hope your son doesn't get any ideas and throw all yours in there!

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: May 10, 2016 12:58PM

Hey faggots if they were Rush Limbaugh's tighty whitys I might consider taking them off of your hands. Pour myself a nice glass of Evan Williams and smoke one of my many Dominican cigars I purchased from 711

Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: ken10 ()
Date: July 05, 2016 02:44AM

Kind of a similar experience one Monday I was taking out a bag of trash to our dumpster. Right inside the enclosure was a wastebasket like you'd have in your bathroom standing on the landing in front of the dumpster. Thing is, it was full over the top with some dude's (evidently unwanted) tighty whities. The two dumpsters were heaping full themselves but that didn't stop me from tossing my garbage bag atop. As I was turning to leave, the grounds maintenance guy was bringing in a trash bag he tossed in as well. He looked down and asked, "These yours?" I said they were sitting there when I got here. I responded that the guy might have had his hands full and planned to dump the contents and take the basket back with him. Or, maybe he thought the dumpster was too full for more. The grounds guy assured me he'd make room for them. He said the garbage truck would be through shortly and he didn't want these to miss the trip. He dumped the contents in the dumpster and it was all tighty whities. Looked like a dresser drawer full in there. He said they wouldn't be there for long as he tossed the wastebasket in too. Still wonder why the guy didn't just bag (and toss) them and keep the wastebasket.

Posted by: KMyWE ()
Date: July 05, 2016 09:04AM

This is a strange thread.

Posted by: duKtD ()
Date: July 05, 2016 08:37PM

Its dudes switching to boxers. Happens every day. Nothing to see here.

Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: kCttrem ()
Date: August 16, 2016 09:59PM

I think you called it. Anytime you see that many underwear going out in the trash it's someone clearing out their entire undewear drawer. And you'd never toss every pair you owned unless you were changing over. I think you're right, these tighty's belonged to dudes changing over to boxers and they knew it was time to chuck all their old tighty whities in the trash. Or, maybe the dude's wife decided for him. I had a Buddy who's wife (after he got married) 'lost' all his comfy old flannel shirts, cargo shorts and every last pair of the jockey briefs he wore all his life. He noticed his supply of Jockey briefs seemed to be thinning out but just figured that now being married as his wife did the wash, she might have tossed a few 'well worn' but still comfy pairs. Turns out she was systematically tossing them with a master plan of converting him to boxers. He caught on at the end as he ran out to the curb one morning and had to stuff one more bag in the can curbside as the trash truck was pulling up. As he stuffed the bag down he could see Jockey waistbands inside the white trash bag. He flipped the lid closed atop the trash can and was still curbisde as the garbage guy pulled up and flipped open the trash can. He pointed out the bunch of Jockey briefs inside and asked if he knew they were in there explaining that more than one wife had been known to toss out their guy's worn-in, comfy briefs. Or, worse yet, their 'lucky' underwear. The garbage guy asked if he tossed them or knew they were in here. He said 'no,' explaining their mysterious disappearance. The garbage guy pulled open the bag to see over a dozen briefs inside. He asked the dude if he wanted to grab them out before he destroyed the trash. The dude grabbed them and had some words with his wife. He never changed to Boxers and went out and replaced the Jockeys that already went out in the garbage.

Kmart in Fairfax
Posted by: tc40569 ()
Date: January 02, 2019 01:03AM

Maybe he got new ones for Christmas? Didn't need these any more and too lazy to hang around and see them off. Or maybe he coudn't bring himself to see his old undies destroyed and left the task for the next dude dumping out his trash. At least you did the deed and finished them off. Good riddance!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.