HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I sense difference between coverage of Barbara Bush's death between WMAL and WTOP ...
Posted by: big difference ()
Date: April 23, 2018 10:03AM

WMAL (plante): "and George H. Bush, he's now properly called a Widower"

WTOP (doe): "Mrs Bush chose death. She chose a grave instead of obama care. She chose death instead of the good life, leaving her family behind..."

"and they call ME insane. wow. waiting for proof."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I sense difference between coverage of Barbara Bush's death between WMAL and WTOP ...
Posted by: big difference ()
Date: April 23, 2018 10:11AM

WTOP (doe): "there's her bed. it's a coffin. who would choose a coffin instead of a hospice bed?"

i don't call 'em Tokyo Rose for nothin

Re: I sense difference between coverage of Barbara Bush's death between WMAL and WTOP ...
Posted by: l7hcw ()
Date: April 23, 2018 10:14AM

I see no reason they shouldn't get an FCC air fine for doing it.

A BIG FAT fine that puts me in their vacation slot, and them doing my work.

Posted by: Are people that stupid? ()
Date: April 23, 2018 11:39AM

When a terminally ill woman in her 90s has chosen to live out her life at home with her family, I don't think the decision had anything to do with the type of care she would or wouldn't receive. How would a bed in a hospice be better than living her life out in her own bed? Furthermore, Money is not an issue for the Bushes and there is no doubt that she could afford the greatest healthcare anyone could have.

Also, Obamacare cuts out at 65 when Medicare starts in. It just shows the person's ignorance overall.

You can't fix stupid.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 23, 2018 11:59AM

Trump wasn't there among all the other president. lol, he's not a real president. He sent Melania and if Michelle wasn't on guard, she would have gotten the BBC. Trump is such a cuck.

Posted by: Gerrytarding ()
Date: April 23, 2018 12:17PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump wasn't there among all the other president.
> lol, he's not a real president. He sent Melania
> and if Michelle wasn't on guard, she would have
> gotten the BBC. Trump is such a cuck.

Betty Ford and Nancy Reagan passed away while cocksucker Obama was President and the catcher didn't attend either funeral. He sent Moochelle so that he could catch cock while she was away.

Trump sent his wife so that he could pound pussy.

Posted by: RIP Mrs. Bush ()
Date: April 23, 2018 12:40PM

Get off the "Trump wasn't there/Obama wasn't there" line. Traditionally sitting presidents do not attend the funeral when former First Ladies die. Not sure why that is, but when a sitting president shows up at an event he becomes the focus, and the event becomes political. In the post 911 environment there would also be huge security issues with a sitting president attending that a grieving family should not have to put up with.

There was no love loss between Barbara Bush and Donald Trump. However I suspect that if it was expected that Trump would attend, then he would have been there.

Posted by: kpfkx ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:48PM

FCC where are you?

FINE WTOP FOR MOCKING A FUNERAL OF A PRESIDENTS WIFE

AND Sputnik radio still has no call sign and doesn't regularly state what station they are

(note i enjoy the station occasionally: i like it if their radio gear is inspected REGULARLY only)

and 30 years of blocking my port 80: FCC you owe me ALLOT of fucking money

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.