HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Waffle House shooter was part of rightwing extremist movement
Posted by: “sovereign citizen” ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:06AM

At the White House, Reinking had declared himself a “sovereign citizen” who is not required to follow the nation’s laws.

The FBI says that sovereign citizens are “anti-government extremists who claim the federal government is operating outside its jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound by government authority—including the courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, and even law enforcement.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Waffle House shooter was part of rightwing extremist movement
Posted by: Sounds familiar... ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:12AM

“sovereign citizen” Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At the White House, Reinking had declared himself
> a “sovereign citizen” who is not required to
> follow the nation’s laws.
>
> The FBI says that sovereign citizens are
> “anti-government extremists who claim the
> federal government is operating outside its
> jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound by
> government authority—including the courts,
> taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, and
> even law enforcement.”
I just described niggers

Posted by: Too Funny! ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:18AM

Sounds familiar... Wrote:
> I just described niggers

Only if those niggers are TrumpTards, Tea Baggers, or Republicans.

They've got their own Special Prosecutor with a bevy of investigators crawling up their ass, 2 Federal Grand Juries empaneled, multiple criminal indictments and guilty pleas for crimes against the United States - it's all so sovereign citizen.

Posted by: hard mistake ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:22AM

Sounds familiar... Wrote:
> “sovereign citizen” Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > At the White House, Reinking had declared
> himself
> > a “sovereign citizen” who is not required
> to
> > follow the nation’s laws.
> >
> > The FBI says that sovereign citizens are
> > “anti-government extremists who claim the
> > federal government is operating outside its
> > jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound
> by
> > government authority—including the courts,
> > taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, and
> > even law enforcement.”
> I just described niggers

So in your mind persons of color are the same as 'sovereign citizens' - both groups you claim are 'anti government' interesting. I thought black population was very pro big government according to your theory of living off the government.

Posted by: Ekkrr ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:27AM

hard mistake Wrote:
> Sounds familiar... Wrote:
> -----
> > “sovereign citizen” Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > At the White House, Reinking had declared
> > himself
> > > a “sovereign citizen” who is not required
> > to
> > > follow the nation’s laws.
> > >
> > > The FBI says that sovereign citizens are
> > > “anti-government extremists who claim the
> > > federal government is operating outside its
> > > jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound
> > by
> > > government authority—including the courts,
> > > taxing entities, motor vehicle departments,
> and
> > > even law enforcement.”
> > I just described niggers
>
> So in your mind persons of color are the same as
> 'sovereign citizens' - both groups you claim are
> 'anti government' interesting. I thought black
> population was very pro big government according
> to your theory of living off the government.

FUCK no! Niggers love their gov assistance, don’t stop paying but fuck the po po and laws.
Nome sane

Posted by: You Must Be a Trump U. Grad ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:40AM

Trump is the one attacking the guy he assigned as Attorney General, the guy assaulting the Department of Justice, the FBI, the Intel Community, calling out a Special Federal Prosecutor as being on a "Witch Hunt", undermining Federal Justices for being biased, taking measures every day to dismantle laws and regulations that protect US citizens, etc. etc.

Are you saying Donald Trump is a nigger?

Your logic is incredibly stupid.

Posted by: Hahahahha ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:44AM

You Must Be a Trump U. Grad Wrote:
> Trump is the one attacking the guy he assigned as
> Attorney General, the guy assaulting the
> Department of Justice, the FBI, the Intel
> Community, calling out a Special Federal
> Prosecutor as being on a "Witch Hunt", undermining
> Federal Justices for being biased, taking measures
> every day to dismantle laws and regulations that
> protect US citizens, etc. etc.
>
> Are you saying Donald Trump is a nigger?
>
> Your logic is incredibly stupid.

I know losing is hard for you.
Sorry there are no runner up trophies for presidential elections.
Keep crying, as liberals do and soon u can have that too

Posted by: Make the ALT right get Jobs! ()
Date: April 23, 2018 09:22AM

Deport all these ALT-RIGHT racist faggots. They are a waste on the US society. The amount of time and effort dealing with these ALT meth fucktards is a complete waste. Thank god nobody will pro-create with them. Like them rot in their trailer park and WV trash dump homes. They are nothing more than welfare fucks.

Posted by: whites so butthurt ()
Date: April 23, 2018 09:51AM

Whites are too stupid and empty to even aspire to be terrorists - they perform mass murder because their feelings are hurt. Then dont have a cause they just malfunction from butt hurt. Its pathetic. At least terrorists have a purpose. Whites here in the USA have it so good the only reason they kill by the dozen is they are mad life is not fair. Jesus I have a lot more respect for the terrorists.

Posted by: waffles, waffles, waffles! ()
Date: April 23, 2018 09:54AM

waffles, waffles, waffles!
Attachments:
waffles2-w.jpg

Posted by: We appreciated ur tax dollars ()
Date: April 23, 2018 10:04AM

Make the ALT right get Jobs! Wrote:
> Deport all these ALT-RIGHT racist faggots. They
> are a waste on the US society. The amount of time
> and effort dealing with these ALT meth fucktards
> is a complete waste. Thank god nobody will
> pro-create with them. Like them rot in their
> trailer park and WV trash dump homes. They are
> nothing more than welfare fucks.

Just keep ur jobs And keep working so us poor white trailer trash can continue on our assistance while manufacturing meth for personal and financial gain!
The American dream!

Posted by: Apparently OP is unaware ()
Date: April 23, 2018 10:11AM

Of all of the crazy/scheming negroes who do the same thing...

gaines-el-id_frostillust.jpg

Gaines-El, who politely declined the Report’s request for comment, is a 38-year-old Indiana native whose real name is Jabbar C. Gaines. He’s one of a growing number of black Americans who, as members of outlandishly named “nations” or as individuals, subscribe to an antigovernment philosophy so extreme that some of its techniques, though nonviolent, have earned the moniker “paper terrorism.” Communicating through social media and learning from an ever-expanding network of websites and online forums, they perplex and often harass law enforcement officials, courts, and local governments across the country.

Posted by: Jeah jeah ()
Date: April 23, 2018 10:30AM

Many blacks rather have sharia law

Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: April 23, 2018 10:38AM

The fact that a lot of these sovereign citizen idiots are black is sort of confusing to me, since everything I had heard about this garbage claimed it was invented by white separatists. A lot of it is based on the Articles of Confederation, which I thought was REPLACED by the US Constitution, not added to by it.

You are free to renounce your citizenship, but you must go to the US Embassy outside of this country to do it. At that point, I don't believe your passport is valid, so I don't think you can get back in legally.

I don't have to ask for correction. If I'm wrong, there are plenty of participants who will gladly tell me.

Posted by: Empire Wishitaw de Dugdahmoundya ()
Date: April 23, 2018 11:09AM

The movement is growing, and spreading to new demographics. Based on IRS data on tax protesters, the Southern Poverty Law Center estimates that the sovereign movement has about 300,000 members. The SPLC has seen an uptick in participation since 2010, Lenz says, largely due to the housing crisis. Naturally, the ideology spreads quickly online, in chat rooms and YouTube comment sections. Newer recruits may be unaware of the movement’s racist roots; ideas espoused by Black sovereign citizen groups, Lenz says, “seem to affirm black personhood in the presence of a dominant white narrative.” And the anti-government sentiment often takes the form of leftist pan-Africanism and black separatism.

One strain of the ideology popular among black Americans is rooted in the Moorish Science Temple of America: It holds that blacks predated Native Americans in North America, and thus have indigenous rights. (Wesley Snipes, convicted of tax evasion in 2008, had ties to one of the first known black sovereign groups, the Nuwabians.) According to J. J. MacNab, an expert on sovereign citizens at the Center for Cyber and Homeland Security at George Washington University, sovereign ideology is most common among blacks in East Coast cities such as Philadelphia and DC, and in the South—particularly Florida, Tennessee, and the New Orleans area. After the 2014 Ferguson protests, the St. Louis area also became a hotbed for black sovereign citizenship. “You’re going to find chiropractors and dentists and doctors and all kinds of wealthy professionals in this movement as well—not just poor,” MacNab says.

[Cop killer] Gavin Long hailed from Kansas City, Missouri. In Long’s county filings, MacNab told me, he declared that he was shedding the name associated with his legal shell—he’s “Cosmo Setepenra” in the YouTube videos—and that he was only subject to indigenous common law. Sovereign citizenry may have begun as a right-wing movement, she says, but “by the time you’re in the fringe, left-wing, right-wing doesn’t really matter anymore.”

Members of Long’s “Moorish” offshoot, the Empire Wishitaw de Dugdahmoundyah, insist that much of the land acquired by the United States in the Louisiana purchase belongs to their ancestors. (Fredrix Washington, an Empire leader, told me he does not consider it a sovereign citizen group, that the Empire no longer producers false identification documents, and that he denounced Long’s killing of police officers. The group sells bogus license plates on its website, however, and some of its members were investigated by the federal government in the late 1990s for money laundering, offshore banking fraud, and selling illegal license plates, which they said were justified under common law.)

Members of other black groups, such as the African American Homeland Association and the New Black Panther Party (not to be confused with the Black Panther Party for Self Defense) also express sovereign ideas, MacNab says, but so-called Moorish sovereigns probably represent just 5 to 10 percent of the overall movement. Many black Americans subscribe to “patriot” sovereign ideology, which has been around longer and is largely championed by whites. There are “hundreds of strains of thought as to what sovereign citizenry is,” Lenz notes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.