HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
JUst had surgery
Posted by: constipation sucks ()
Date: April 22, 2018 09:33AM

Had surgery this past week and the worst part about it was my bowels. My God. Couldnt shit for 2 days. Took too much laxative and stool softener and then it was a clown car of poo for a whole day. Honestly the pain from the operation was a distant second to the constipation and runs after that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JUst had surgery
Posted by: Rse33 ()
Date: April 22, 2018 09:36AM

To some of that is a daily occurrence

Re: JUst had surgery
Posted by: pray for relief ()
Date: April 22, 2018 10:17AM

Rse33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To some of that is a daily occurrence

Honestly Id stop eating solid food if this is how my body processed food. The constipation was so bad I was literally praying to God to get the shit out of my body. I welcomed the diarrhea. If my bowels were like this I would only drink smoothies with veg and fruit and protein powder to minimize the waste expelled.

By the way I was walking 2 miles within 24 hours of the surgery to my abdomen that helped a lot. I walked 60 min every day since and will start riding and swimming again in under a week.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.