HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sucks Eesh was Forced to File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, but
Posted by: Oh well ()
Date: April 20, 2018 09:24AM

It really sucks that eesh was forced to file chapter 7 bankruptcy but he did have much choice. He was forced to do it. Still really sucks for eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sucks Eesh was Forced to File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, but
Posted by: Other than ()
Date: April 20, 2018 09:31AM

his various creditors, to whom he owed money, no one really cares. Daddy was the only one who lifted a finger and bailed him out when he spent about a month in jail for honking his horn and flipping the bird.

Posted by: Fresh Start ()
Date: April 21, 2018 07:46AM

I declared bankruptcy 15 years ago mostly because of my whore ex-wife. It is a great feeling to start over. Without my ex to screw things up I was very responsible with money. I even got a credit card one hour after my bankruptcy from a bank across the street from the federal courthouse. The interest rate on the card was high but I paid it every month so I got charged nothing.
Eesh no doubt had some other debts that he is now free of, I bet he feels pretty good right now!

Posted by: it sucks but ()
Date: April 21, 2018 07:54AM

if you consider 1.4 million over 7 years, thats like 200k per year to pay off his debt. if you look at it like that, not so bad.

Posted by: sucks more for miz ()
Date: April 21, 2018 11:10AM

he and his family and attorneys are google-fucked (I especially feel sorry for karen) and tootguy of course is worm food.

Posted by: uhnpp ()
Date: April 21, 2018 06:49PM

chapter 7 is for wusses. you should have bought a brewery in loudoun and filed chapter 13 like a real man, walked out the door allot richer after claiming you no longer have someone else's money !

Posted by: Miz's bankrupt lawyers ()
Date: April 21, 2018 06:56PM

Why did the Moreno's lawyers file for Chapter 7? Why did their house get foreclosed? Seems like they could have used the Leiser Law firm to shield themselves.
Attachments:
1 a.jpg
leiser home foreclosure.jpg
2 a.jpg

Posted by: jmmv7 ()
Date: April 22, 2018 11:06AM

Who's forcing eesh into chapter 7? The Judge? Politicians in his area (tax?) Some utility?

They are all living large while greatly in debt. Sounds like he should be countersuing for them to admit chapter 7 first !!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.