HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grandma kills disabled daughter then herself...
Posted by: Need More Opioid discussion ()
Date: March 15, 2018 12:14AM

A grandmother (paternal mind you) kills her grand daughter then kills herself in Kentucky. I'm not posting the link.. you can find it. The mother Sammy Fowler (reported as Samantha Castillo-- common with drug users and law breakers) is on FB, clearly with a lot of bullshit posts blaming others, looking like a junkie, people calling her out. Now she claims her ex who looks straight laced was the reason for all this and some bullshit TV and her family turned against her?? I mean junkies will say anything. Her BFJ (best friend junkie) is defending her honor. I'm going with grandma on this thinking it was a mercy killing and seeing her messed up daughter in law who probably did very little (g-ma worked in some capacity in taking care of kids). BTW this mother's other kid is also disabled which makes me wonder wtf happened there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grandma kills disabled daughter then herself...
Posted by: trump country ()
Date: March 15, 2018 12:26AM

tumptardz

Posted by: two kids? ()
Date: March 15, 2018 02:04AM

what's the chances of two kids? grandma probably lost all hope in humanity after picking up the pieces of her daughter's drug fueled life and figured if she wasn't going to be around she might as bring this kid with her. Pretty sad when you take care of kids your whole life and your own kid has not one but two disabled children. Cerebral palsy can be caused by drugs, drinking, smoking and even herpes. I'd really like to know the full story and I agree that a lot of these crimes have no connection to drugs yet it's so obvious it's a factor. Anything that comes out of Ohio and Florida is a dead giveaway for drugs playing a major factor in death of a child or violent crime and should be charged with murder. Need revision in drug laws. Sure, yes we need rehab facilities, but how many times does it have to happen? It's simple math, people. We can't spend that money plus the billions lost from them not being productive and being state dependent on Narcan, bail outs and dealing with hardcore drug use we have very little data on in our current situation. There's also a big issue with dead bodies piled up and funeral homes taking huge loses on burying them because you can't cremate someone without family permission and too many unclaimed bodies. Where are the walk-outs for the opioid epidemic??

Posted by: reminds me of... ()
Date: March 15, 2018 02:44AM

reminds me of selfie mom in florida posting a freaking picture of her dead son in an open casket. do I need to stimulate in some will to not post my dead body in a casket? I mean what shitty ass taste. She barely had her kid on her page before... fat woman with over-done makeup doing the selfie thing but now that her son is dead which she posted a while ago talking about how her kid told her to stop overfeeding him (I digress) is suddenly interested in her kid who just needed to be parented. Everything blamed on bullying.. no it's our fucked up society, selfie parents, drugs and lack of parental compass. but it's all about thoughts and prayers. stfu and hold parents accountable, not everyone else.

Posted by: reminds me off.. ()
Date: March 15, 2018 02:46AM

*stipulate

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 15, 2018 10:24AM

Disabled? Then her own miserable ass? Thanks granny.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.