HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nat'l HS walkout: wasn't Nat'l, and creates an exclusive event that "further isolates the isolated students"
Posted by: stranded bambino ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:21PM

The Na'tl walkout creates an exclusive event that "further isolates the isolated students"

* Because it wasn't a school event, not all kids would have attended. This means 'isolated kids' will deal with scorn at school when discussions in school "target those who didn't attend like loyal communists"

* It's political, a march lead by professed Democrat Communists like Chuck Shumer*, which is a form of "pushing kids around"

So we have another friendless fool again being scorned by classmates and excluded, due to some "sucky event"

* the kids on the DC didn't "walk out". they were TRANSPORTED by adults. (if i find out Chuch Shumer used school busses - he'll catch hell on it for sure)

(chuck wants to kill MI run kmart for NY,NYC run walmart, go door to door taking weapons, invite illegals across the border (for expulsing republicans and for cheap work on his home: further extending his already high government pay - becomes quadruple octagonal "dipping" into kids future))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nat'l HS walkout: wasn't Nat'l, and creates an exclusive event that "further isolates the isolated students"
Posted by: 7culx ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:29PM

kids need friends and time to talk to them (every kid, even if a teacher must substitute themselves), who btw will hear their "opinions" and help sway the ones that are "further out" in ways teachers cannot teach. i know: i've done it (talked to a professed school shooter, saying "no way"). (yes teachers have no value, simply not every value)

(not all kids willingly enter these positive situations, though it should be required at times, not "all the time" of course)

(and proper education about weapons rather than evasion of the subject and subjugated black history studies of all students (i'm guessing that's still done))

what kids don't need: politicians using them like puppets for bashing Trump who wasn't even in office at the time (OBAMA WAS). kids aren't stupid even if they don't know they can sense it in other ways. and worse if a few don't: they are "taught wrongly". (crime breeds)

Re: Nat'l HS walkout: wasn't Nat'l, and creates an exclusive event that "further isolates the isolated students"
Posted by: exppg ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:31PM

if you want scorn in the classroom: just mention hotly debated topics people are jokingly warned to avoid on first dates, so that those with unique (possibly highly intelligent) opinions can be torn apart by union teachers and students looking for "a leg up" in the rankings

* politics

* religion

Posted by: clicks and 1980's ()
Date: March 14, 2018 04:10PM

So there were strong "clicks" in the 70's, 80's and at least by the 90's they were "discouraged".

Jewish TV shows, full of moral underlines (say, like Taxi), always taught one does not shun a loner but befriend them because they ARE alone.

Afterschool TV taught the importance of that too (again, 80's)

And teachers were also teaching that message: against taunting / teasing other students.

One teacher immediate and urgent rejection of a joke said in class stuck in my mind which makes me remember the above.

"We build buildings we don't tear them down." (don't say such things)

I fear in the obama era of "educating students to be democrats", sexually charged, and ready to sign for school loans, the Kosher messages, and warnings, of adolescene / puberty have been lost.

puberty isn't a condition treated with poison psych pills (NOTE: that's exactly what democrats are doing: profiting from chem companies forcing kids into psych meds). it's treated with God, toughness and others to lean on - civility really, the opposite of creating loners

Posted by: Howdy Doo ()
Date: March 14, 2018 11:22PM

What a bunch of pussies.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.